• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What do you want to see on the site?

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Well, Plusle's post in the Jukebox topic got me thinking. What do you guys, and any randomer that may sign up from here on in, want to see on Pokecharms?

I'm willing to give any suggestion a think and you never know, you may get your wish.

Edit by Linkachu, April 5th, '05: Finally stickified the topic. Suggestions are a never ending part of running a site, so always feel free to speak up and share them. We really appreciate any imput we can get :)

I'd like to see a link to the Pokecharms homepage uptop next to the links to the FAQ, Search, Memberlist, Usergroups, etc. That way I don't have to type the address when I want to go to the homepage to read the news.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Forums stuff coming soon.

Halloween would be my best estimate at a proper make-over for the forums, including fixing some of the silly layout errors made by the original skinners.

Haha.

What I'd like to see.....maybe some new merch. I'm thinking for the girls: a charm bracelet, with fantasy Pokemon as the charms!! Get it? Pokemon charms? :lol: Yeah.

What else....maybe some homemade online games? I'll help in any way I can Gary. I'll slave my ass off creating new Pokemon. :p

Oh, and you need a toungue smiley that actually looks like a tongue. :D

-Le madamoiselle Lugiasian. :p

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Yeah, i made that smilie comment already. ^^

Flash Games is something i'm looking into but the workload i have split between both site and school isn't too favourable for me to be able to work on learning the Action Script and then coding them.

I'll see if something can be knocked up for next summer though - it may seem ages away but it's the best available time i'll have.

More merch will come about some time. Currently we can only stock one kind of each item. So We can only stock the Pokecharms T-shirt and no other t-shirts like that. Unless we got rid of that t-shirt and replaced it with another.

To be able to sell a choice of different t-shirts i'd have to pay to upgrade. Which i don't think i'll do untill/unless something comes along that belongs to us as original and we CAN sell. The Pokecharms t-shirt currently available was pretty much born out of the wanting of one by both me and Katie.

Neither of us are actually in a position to buy one at the moment though..lol.

Keep the ideas coming.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hey... Would you be able to draw a Pokemon League-style cap and stick a 4-leaf clover on it instead of the usual symbol? Surely we couldn't get sued for that...

But don't worry, Oakey. I'll buy one as soon as I can afford it ^^;

Btw - I don't think the idea of having one item at a time is bad at all. Leave each up for a month or so then change it by popular demand. Unless designing each new item costs money...

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Nope, it's all free to sort out. The only problem from changing like that it it's unlikely the previous one would sell.

If demand for a certain style comes in, it'll change but as i quite like the current T-shirt. We'll stick with it. ^^

R

Red Herring

A question forum for newbies would be nice. It would mean no more annoying PMs about obvious questions. :wink: