1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you nickname your Solgaleo/Lunala?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Kommo-o, Jan 18, 2017.

?

What did you nickname your Solgaleo/Lunala?

1. Nebby

56.5%
  2. I didn't.

3.2%
  3. Pokemon shouldn't have nicknames!!1!

1.6%
  4. Other (Tell me! Tell me!)

38.7%
  1. Like the title says, what did you nickname your final legendary? I named my Solgaleo Nebula. :v

Hina1990 likes this.
  2. My Lunala is Sprinkles!

I was most displeased when Lillie still called her nebby after I caught it. I enjoy naming legendaries stupid things like "mrbiteyface" the rayquaza and "cuddlemuffin" the groudon (let's not forget Buttmoose the Xerneas for wondertrade purpose)

3. Psycho Monkey

Psycho Monkey Member of the Literary Elite Four

I couldn't not name Lunala Nebby. To not name it that or give it a different name just wouldn't feel right to me.

4. Gotta go with Nebby. I love Lillie, and I had to name my Solgaleo and Lunala Nebby. Pew pew.

5. If I had the games(Arceus dangit, Mom!>=O), I would probably name my Solgaleo/Lunala Nebby for obvious reasons(GET IN THE BAG!). If I didn't for some reason, I'd name Lunala Princess Luna and Solgaleo Simba. Both because reasons. :p

6. To be honest, I also nicknamed him Nebby just for the sole purpose of keeping up with the theme of Lillie. (Especially since she left for Kanto and left me and Hau alone in the post-game!)

Cloudswift likes this.
  7. For me, I only nickname Pokemon that I'm going to use on my team. (Except this one Dunsparce which I named Teapot in tribute to you know who @Teapot) Since by this point I didn't have a sixth member nor a steel or psychic type, I brought Solgaleo into the team roster. I decided to name him Solion, a pun on his name and the animal he's based on (a lion).

8. I named my Solgaleo Ironoble

Joy~ likes this.
  9. I nicknamed mine Solar Nebby.
    And the second: Soleil.

#9 PokéWorldChampion, Jan 23, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  10. Solar Nebby? That's pretty amusing. I, of course, had to name my Lunala Nebby because it didn't seem right to change it. My other Neb-er, I mean, Cosmog, I named Moses because I'm going to send him to another world and have him come back to me completely changed. XD

11. Yep, I also nicknamed my Solgaleo Nebby. I also vowed to leave it in the box waiting for Lillie, but then Mohn said that it wanted to travel with me in PokePelago and I was like AAAAAAA OF COURSE.

12. I named mine Jack O'Neil. I'm a big fan of Stargate SG-1 and going to the Ultra Beasts world is like going through a Stargate and Jack was kind of the lion of the show for the first eight seasons. I also named Cosmog Cam Mitchell.

RLRL likes this.
  13. XDD I named mine Nebby 2.0

and i named the
    other cosmog
    Nebby 3.0 XD

@Eeveechu151
    i clicked literally every one of the spoilers XD lul

:c i'm not evil, i swear

#13 Joy~, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2017
    Mechanist Gamma likes this.
  14. My first Lunala was named Mahina because... well, it just said 'mahina' a lot. My second was called Kalani. I don't remember why I chose that name, but I think it has a nice ring.

15. Nebbyo's the solgaleo (lol) and i named a lilligant Lillie in tribute

16. Snappy

Snappy Previously Retro Rewind

I named mine "Lunar Eclipse." Clever right?:D

#17 Snappy, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
  17. TheStargazer

TheStargazer Previously LunaLuma

Nebby, It just made sense to me. My friends called the cosmog Nebby and I got so mad.

18. I nicknamed my Lunala 'Nebby'

Merciless Medic likes this.
  19. Solgebby, is what I did (just random..)

20. I named mine Nebby and caught it in one of the Luxury Balls Lillie gives you. Maxed out its affection and everything. SuMo had a great storyline ♥

21. I named my Lunala Big Cold Rock. (Get it, cause it's the moon)

22. I named my Lunala "Nyx", after the Greek Goddess of Night. I thought it was fitting to give it a mythical name. :angel:

#23 Cleo, May 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    seel129 likes this.
  23. I haven't gotten my lunala yet but I'm naming it eclipse or luna <- may seem unoriginal but it's my cat's name.

24. Nebby! I did it for nostalgic purposes and GET IN THE GODDARN BAG NEBBY!

25. I named my Solgaleo Apollo and my Lunala Artemis

Cleo likes this.
  26. I named my Solgaleo Beast. It fits, I guess.

27. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

I named my Lunala Luna Philally

28. Astrapi

Astrapi Previously AstrapiDappletail

Yes Lunala is female and sogaleo is male, according to lots of fan theories

Cleo likes this.
  29. In Pokemon Sun I called my Solgaleo Nebby
    In Pokemon Moon I called my Lunala Nebbie

Solgaleo is actually the "male evolution" of Cosmog/Cosmoem, and Lunala is actually the "female evolution" of Cosmog/Cosmoem according to the Pokedex. Yes, I know they're genderless, but I'm stating from the Pokedex, not my opinion. So, I called Solgaleo Nebby, because I loved Nebby, and wouldn't just change his name to something like Sunstrike. Lunala got the name Nebbie, I didn't want to copy Nebby again, and I knew this male/female thing so I called it Nebbie which sounds more feminine, not offending anyone if it's a boy name or something. :'|

Underline = Something Pokemon
    Italics = A Nickname

30. PsychoUnicorn

PsychoUnicorn Previously CoolLissyloo

I don't actually have one, but a good name for a lunala would be starla, right? Because on the cover of the games it's in the night sky- and there's stars in the sky!!!!! I'm still not sure about solgaleo. How about sunny?

31. I initially didn't nickname my Lunala, but in November of last year I nicknamed her Faith, because when Cosmog evolves into Cosmoem, it has to put all its faith in its trainer to protect it since it does not and cannot move.
    That makes sense, right?

32. LittenMew

LittenMew Previously Mew-Draws

Nebby Lion cause i thought it was cute! But i only used it when its fused with Necrozma.

33. Nebby. (Because I love that name.)

34. Canadian_Fish

Canadian_Fish Previously Steel_Snek

I was never very creative with names, lol. My Lunala was Nebby, however. When I got a Solgaleo I named him Sole. And then in US/UM my Lunala was Nebula and the Solgaleo (which I didn't get until a bit after the Let's Go games took over, I got it from a friend who planned on quitting the game.) I had it nicknamed Nebulous before he traded it to me.

35. Lunala not yet, haven't caught one

I called Caesar to my Solgaleo,
    after Kimba's father, as Caesar is a strong white lion, thats what came to mind first