• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What characters should be in Super Smash Bros. 5?

i have a million ideas for characters in smash 5..so i'll list off a few. shovel knight, boo, who could float and go through objects, protoman, chibi robo, rick koo and kine could do what pokemon trainer did in brawl, bomberman, and last but not least... DITTO!

Link (from Majora´s Mask): "MM Link" could use the power of the masks to attack the opponent, and in his final smash he can use the "Fierce Deity" mask.

I think Bandana Dee from the Kirby series would be a great addition to the mix, seeing how he is also a main character, along with King DeDeDe, and Meta Knight. While he may not have many basic attacks, seeing how he only own a spear, he could work in ways similar to DeDeDe as well. In a smash fan game, Super Smash Flash 2, Bandanna Dee is a playable character, but what I found interesting was that, he also had the Beam Ability, and Parasol Ability, like Parasol Waddle Dees and Waddle Doos. They could add that into the mix as well, giving him his own Smash ability, like Kirby, which is unlikely, but possible. As a Final Smash, I could see him calling a swarm of waddle dee to attack fighters on the ground, and knock them into a combo made by Bandana Dee, a Waddle Doo, and Parasol Waddle Dee.