• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

I'M GOING OFF THE RAILS ON A CRAZY TRAAAAAAIIINN~

Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne

The intro is just... O.O; (Especially since I can play it on the piano :>)

Listening to :
Blurry by Puddle of Mudd

Good song . The first time I ever heard it was on Youtube .
It was the theme song for a cute AMV of Rukia and Renji ♥ (Bleach) .
It made me cry at the end . :'(
^-^

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Never Give Up! by Sonar Pocket

Listening to it on my new, non-expensive computer speakers. They're not heavy duty, but they're still a helluva better than what I had before~

And now... Snow Fairy by FUNKIST :D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Apparently upbeat Japanese music alleviates my headaches? But I really do love this song. ♥

Shichitenhakki Shijou Shugi! by KOTOKO

Always by Erasure and Battlefield by Blind Guardian, the themes to Robot Unicorn Attack and Robot Unicorn Attack Heavy Metal, respectively.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) by R.E.M.

R.E.M. are pure win. Although their lyrics make effall sense. Part of their charm ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ma.Ka.Se.Te Tonight by Iori Nomizu. Finally getting to listen to the full version of this. Me likes.

And now listening to Destin Histoire by yoshiki*lisa, which has some of the cutest/most fitting lyrics for an Anime OP ever. So much love for this song. :'D

Mr.RMA said:
"To the Quick", by Enter the Haggis.

Teehee Haggis ♥

... I mean, uh!

I'm listening to Tighten Up by The Black Keys just now - the actual song, live versions and my brother and father playing it on guitar |D