• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

"Sleeping On The Floor" - The Pink Spiders

Since buying the Pink Spiders new EP the other day, ive not listened to anything else... its not sad i swear!

I'm listing to Afterlife by Avanged Sevenfold < The greatest band to ever live, and after that i am listing to unholy confessions or scream havnt decided yet

Some Anmie Theme song. XD

I listen to:
Blue Bird. (Naruto Shippuden theme song 3. Japanese)
We Will Be Heroes. (Rise of Darkrai theme song. Japanese and English)
Yura Yura. (Naruto theme song 9. Japanese)
Japanese Full Digimon tamers theme.
Japanese Full Pokemon D/P theme.
English Battle Dimension theme.

Those are the ones I listen to.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Currently listening to Inner Universe by Origa/Yoko Kanno from Ghost in the Shell.

I've been abusing this song quite a bit since Sem sent it to me xp

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hillsong United - Mighty to Save

It's awesomely epic. Seriously, it's my favorite song in the whole world! Well, besides this Japanese song in the anime Full Moon wo Sagashite, but that's different.

Rhianna deserves to die painfully... god shes so ugly.....

moving on swiftly...

"Keasby Nights" - Catch 22

Amazing ska-punk track, truely awesome!

Dark Lich Theme- From the game "Secret of Mana", it's so effing awesome. If YouTube didn't exsist, I wouldn't be able to listen to about 85% of my songs.

Right now? I'm in between songs...ooh! wait! The Doomsday theme from Dr Who series 1&2 just came on (I was sooo happy when I got the soundtrack CD for my birthday present. It's already up to about 232 times played).​