• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you currently watching or following?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You can either list shows that you're watching right now, or just list the shows you're actively watching/following. If the series has ended or you haven't watched it for several months, don't list it. Clear as mud? x3

Anyways, stuff I'm following at the moment:

- Pokemon (Japanese and English): Continuously watching this, and will continue to do so until the series finishes or I die. :p
- Bleach: Watching it subbed on Crunchyroll.
- Being Erica (season 3): Watching it on CBC and the CBC website.
- Fairy Tail: Finally watched the first episode... and I really liked it. Definitely plan to keep watching it. I blame Zacky! XD

And I guess that's it for now. I'll probably start watching a few more new Anime series on Crunchyroll once they air.

A

Anonymous

This is all british stuff:
Mongrels
Waterloo road- it's about a high school
Keroro(okay maybe that isn't british)
Eastenders
Coronation street
Mew Mew Power!
and thats all also I don't watch pokemon because I never really watch tv during the day it's usually in the evening because im so busy! doing nothing :)

Pokemon - Watching this, only in english atm but may start watching in Japanese.
Merlin - Oblivious to what might be going on people with added magic.
Michael Mcintyre's Comedy Roadshow - Not fictional or anything, but I watch every episode so :p

A

Anonymous

Mock the Week
Jamie's American Food Revolution
Celebrity Juice
Strictly Come Dancing

and if you want what I'm watching right now, it's the Annoying Orange XD

Scooby Doo Mystery Inc. - Cartoon Network's new reboot. It's aaaaaaaaaawwwesome.
D. Gray Man - Well, I was before Youtube took down the newer ones. I'll get back into it once my friend gives me some DVDs.

That's about it :/.

Chew and possibly Battle Pope if I can be bothered to pick up the next one when I next go up to Brighton (they're both comic books). Watched Mongrels and am waiting for the next series to come out - I do hope the Beeb didn't get frightened by it. Watch Mock the Week when I can, but I miss Russel Howard. I follow several webcomics, though the only "avid" one at the moment is Trying Human; I'm a member of the Khaos Komix forums so of course I read that as well.

Don't really watch TV, the iPlayer is more convinient.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I'm only following certain manga series right now XD

Ones that I don't really like but I have to follow because I don't like leaving things unfinished:
Vampire Knight
Bleach (seriously, the plot's getting old. I'm so happy Aizen's finally- oh wait, I can't tell you that :p)
Tegami Bachi (it was okay at first... now it's just bleh.)

Ones I really like:
D.Gray-Man (THE FOURTEENTH <333333)
Fairy Tail (like Katiechu, you can blame Zacky for getting me into Fairy Tail :p)
Ouran High School Host Club

I'm also following Hetalia right now, though that's more of an on and off thing.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Shiny Yorterrie said:
Bleach (seriously, the plot's getting old. I'm so happy Aizen's finally- oh wait, I can't tell you that :p)

Agreed~

I haven't read the manga so I have no idea what happens to Aizen (and don't want to know, so if anyone spoils it I'll kill you ^^), but I gotta say... it's getting old. FAST. XD I watch it because I love the characters, but I'd be lying if I didn't say the first 50 something episodes were the most enjoyable (minus the Pendulum saga).

But either way, I'll probably stick it out until the Anime series ends. Just too attached to the universe not to. :p

Edit:
Adding three more series to my list.

- Hayate no Gotoku: Forgot to list this one before, but I blame Crunchyroll for that. Waiting on them to post up the final 12 episodes of season 1 so that I can finally get onto season 2.
- Veronica Mars, Season 3: FINALLY borrowed this DVD set from my sister. I've been wanting to watch it for ages. Really loved seasons 1 & 2, and season 3 seems to be shaping up just as good. Shame it was canceled.
- The World God Only Knows: This recently aired on Crunchyroll and I gave it a looksie. Originally I was simply intrigued by the name of the series, but the first episode was fairly cute. I think I'll stick with it for awhile to see how it goes. ^^

A

Anonymous

Toastie said:
Pokemon - Watching this, only in english atm but may start watching in Japanese.
Merlin - Oblivious to what might be going on people with added magic.
Michael Mcintyre's Comedy Roadshow - Not fictional or anything, but I watch every episode so :p
I watch MMCR too! Also, I started watching xfactor and I love harry hill's tv burp!

>>
<<

<shyly brings out his GINORMOUS list of tv watching that he is currently keeping track of>

ahem... lets see

How I Met Your Mother
The Event
Castle (Nathan Fillion completely makes this show ♥)
Hawaii 5-0
Mike & Molly
House
Chuck
Glee
Running Wilde
Stargate Universe
No Ordinary Family
Better With You
Undercovers
Human Target (stupid season premiere got pushed back ><)
Big Bang Theory
!@#$ My Dad Says
Community
Bones
Pokemon (english only)
Naruto

Summer Shows
White Collar
Royal Pains
Covert Affairs

Yeah.... apparently I have no life and only watch 18 billion hours of television. I am slightly ashamed...

Linkachu said:
Mmm... Are you referring to shows people are currently watching, SlowPokemon, or favourites in general?

If it's the former, I'm gonna merge this thread with the one I created several days ago on the Misc. board. If it's the latter then I'll let this thread be, but you should probably be more clear about what you're asking. :X

I'll just keep it to this topic! I didn't see it, sorry! :)

A

Anonymous

Here are some of the serires I follow:

Fish Hooks (the new disney channel high school animated sitcom...with fish!)
D.N.angel (manga)
D.N.Angel (anime)
Harry Potter
Twilight Never mind :-[
The Nanny (I'm crazy for old sitcoms)
Family Matters (see above)
Happy Days (see above)