• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What am I doing wrong?

I've been on here for 3 or 4 full days, and still nobody's interested in my RP idea, as opposed to the ones that other people post and get flooded with PMs.
Am I really that uninteresting? What am I doing wrong?

You probably should have this here it may get reported but, when I first joined I had this problem, and I still do, but it takes a while to make a name for yourself before people will begin to notice your ideas, so rp other rps make yourself a name and don't give up

One on one roleplays aren't really popular here, much less ones that are a little out there like yours. Not that that's bad, but people might take time to get used to it. Maybe being new has a bit of something to do with it, but more likely people aren't interested.

Also, fyi, I think yours would be ask to join, not Private. That's for when sign ups are closed.

Also, I saw some of your ideas, try adding more story to it. Every good rp needs a good beginning for people to decide if it's worth joining.