• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Werewolf Life

The werewolves living in Sapphire Village all live happy lives. Being able to do almost whatever they want, without any worry, many would think all of them have perfect lives. But they don't. Many of them are homeless, or are orphans, or just live a very poor life due to being unable to fight, hunt, build, teach, or anything. The poor werewolves are often bullied and made fun of by the more wealthy werewolves, and sometimes even abused physically by them, when they can't help that they are unable to do anything right. But little do they know, hunters have discovered their village. They are unaware they might soon have to run away and start new lives, whilst also managing to survive, and avoid the hunters, and to do so, they will all have to work together. No bullying each other, making fun of each other, abusing each other, or attacking each other.

Link to the discussion/sign up thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/werewolf-life-discussion-sign-ups.17252/

---

Moon sighed, kicking a rock as she walked through the village. It was beginning to rain, so she was on her way to the small shelter she had managed to make out of sticks and leafs. She stopped and watched a mother walk by, carrying her daughter, and sighed again. "Why did mom have to die...? Life was good, and I never had to worry about anything, and I had everything I ever wanted. But now that she's gone... I have to worry about everything, and all I have are the clothes on my back, and my knife..." Moon mumbled to herself sadly.

Hazel sat under a tree near Sapphire Village and smiled at the sky as she felt the slightly moist grass. "I wish it was always raining" Hazel said quietly and lay down, still staring at the sky.