• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Joljol was surprised by the unexpected attack, he got the hit from it.
"Joljol! Dont let it bother you, he is paralyzed so lets use some tricks, use acrobatics!" Anora said in determination.

The emolga nodded at flew toward the ledian at high speed again. doing a lot of different tricks on her way and striking at him with her tail.

"Now you will see what we can really do" Anora said a bit evilly.

(Nuzzle is a move that have 100% chance to paralyze. also, is the ledian male or female?)

Magic Sparkle

Anora smirked "i have been waiting for a little 'slower' move" she told herself with a giggle. "Joljol! You she those balls of light? Use agility to dodge them" she said with a faint smirk.

The emolga nodded, she watched the light balls coming at her, there was an evil and naughty look on her face. She moved at the speed of light before the flash came in, it was like a teleport.

"Okay Joljol, use agility! Followed up with an extra shock" she said with a wink.
The emolga flew toward the mismagius, using agility at some point to get behind her and strike with a mischief nuzzle.

Katora walked back to Crimson and Eevee. She started to cuddle with Pikachu and smiles more as she pick up Meowstic too. Meowstic blushed a bit and kissed Pikachu's cheek, with a smile on her face and she giggled as well. Eevee started squirming, she wanted to get down or she'll get scared enough to run away.

Magic Sparkle

Anora and the emolga took it by surprise, "wha!" Anora said as she sees her emolga hurt. There was rage in her eyes "fine, looks like i need to pull some of the deepest tricks" she said, annoyed.

"Keep on agility!, Get yourself faster like the light" Anora said with a mad wink. Joljol nodded and start teleporting from place to place, raising his speed with each teleport until it was hard to follow it.

"Lets see if can keep track with her" Anora said softly, but with anger inside.
The emolga flew in a flash of light toward the mismagius, using nuzzle durning the flight and continuing. Then returning back for acrobatics while using agility.

Magic Sparkle

Joljol easily dodged the astonish, she stopped for a moment near Anora.
She huffed a bit before returning into action.

"I gotta say, you are a worthy rival, not a lot of people made it through my tricks" Anora flattered with her sweet voice, "but i haven't done yet, nuzzle!" She called out.

The emolga nodded, still huffing a bit, but she wanted to win just like Anora.
She start flying in a flash toward the mismagius, all the agilities made her faster.
She kept on agility around her foe to confuse her, then striking at her when she let down her gaurd, at least so the emolga tried.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick smiled when Anora complimented him. "Heh, I guess we could be rivals", Nick said, but then he saw the Emolga's moves. "October, Haze!", he commanded. October shrouded the battlefield with Haze, making the Emolga's speed return to normal. "Now, Pursuit!", he ordered.

Magic Sparkle

"wha" Anora said in shock, the mist surrounded the arena and reverted the emolga's stats back to normal.
"Agility, quick! Before she will hit you!" She shouted in a little panic.

Joljol nodded with a few huffs and used agility at the last moment to dodge the pursuit, she landed near Anora, completely tired.
"Now i dont have to worry about the pursuit, return!" She said as she returned emolga to her ball.

"I hope you enjoyed your break, lets show them your real power!" She said as she throws the pokeball with the spiral mark,
Spinda came from the ball a moment later.

"Hypnosis" she called out, spinda eyes strat swirl as they glowing.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam went to the gym, to see Eve still fighting the gym leader, ``wow, that long? it took me a couple minuts to beat this gym leader`` he said in a kind of jerk way

(I didn't play as the gym leader while you were gone. also, no one played as him either)
"Well, it doesn't help that he does nothing!" She shot back. "If he actually did something then I wouldn't feel bad about this!" Eve turned her attention back to the gym leader.
Sparky didn't like attacking pokemon who didn't attack back.

Dead account

the Poiliwhirl finally decided and used Mach Punch , out of no where ``doesn`t seem like that to me'' Sam said looking at the Poliwhirl rushing at Sparky

"Sparky dodge!" Eve commanded.
Sparky jumped over the Mach Punch.
"Now Spark"
Sparky turned around and rushed towards Poiliwhirl. His fur surrounded by blue light.

Dead account

Poliwhirl listened to what Eve said, so he used his attack underneath at the last second "you know, the pokemon may not have ears, but he still hears you" Sam pointed out

(Sparky and Eve have a history together. You know how twins have their own secret language, well have a pokemon and a trainer raised together and you get this)
"Egdod Ykars, neht esu erahc. Retfa taht esu kars"
Sparky dodged then he Charged then he Sparked.

Magic Sparkle

Anora giggled, "you know the trick, spirl..." She said with a smirk.
The spinda's eyes glowed, three balls of light came from the flash of the foe's attack.

Spirl tottered in place with his swirly eyes after the confuse ray, it was look like he is confused.

Magic Sparkle

"use it again!" Anora called out before the mismagius did her attack. Another balls of light came from the spinda toward the mismagius.

Anora smirked after hearing her rival, "well, thank you" she laughed a bit, she saw how most of the confuse ray managing to block the psywave together.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
October, getting tired, called out at Nick. "Oh... of course!", Nick said,"October, return! Spring, let's go!" The Woobat easily dodged the light attack, and flew around proudly.

(If you want to understand what Eve is saying just spell what she says backward. BTW Eve is only able to do this with Sparky)
"Ykarps edgod! Neht esu Erahc!"
Sparky followed Eve's orders. First, he veered to the side to avoid the Hydro Pump, then he charged up, ready for the next strike.
Ember watched in awe. How could Sparky even understand her?

Magic Sparkle

"a woobat? Thats sweet..." Anora said softly with a giggle, "lets wait to see what the opponent got for us" she said to spirl.

Spirl kept tottering in place, but it didn't bother Anora, she giggled a bit from how he is tottering cutely.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Use Gust!", Nick said, however, when he was giving orders to Spring, his voice was more calm and collected. Spring nodded, then unleashed a tornado from just the flap of it's wings. Nick was also surprised at the amount of power it unveiled.

Magic Sparkle

Anora smirked, "sucker punch!" She called out, spinda suddenly start moving fast toward the woobat with a punch, passing the gust on his way like it was nothing, although it did a little damage on the way.

Dead account

"That move, Staryu won't be able to dodge .. looks like i lost" Laqua said as his pokemon took the hit and fainted, "you won... Fair and square, here it is, the Lake badge"

"Yes! Sparky we did it!" Eve rushed over to her partner, joy pouring from her. Eve then went to pick up her badge. "Thank you, Laqua, for such an amazing battle." Eve put the badge on her bag. Next time she wouldn't use Sparky, he was a bit OP at the moment.