• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to Trotious

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Anora saw the trainer leaving the gym, which means the gym leader is now open for another Challenger.

"Spirl, return!" She said as she returns the panda pokemon, "sorry about cutting off the battle but i have a gym badge to get. The battle was great, maybe we could do it again another time" she said with a smirk and walked away to the pokemon center after carring the skitty.

She entered the center and went to nurse joy, "i need to heal them back to full strength" she said with a smile and handed over three pokeballs. "Sure thing, it will take at least minute" nurse joy said cheerfully and start taking care on the pokeballs.

She waited happily, at least until someone else entered the center.

"Hello, Nurse Joy. Can you please heal Sparky for me." Eve said as she recalled her Luxio. "We just got done with a gym battle." Nurse Joy nodded as she took Sparky to the back. Eve let out Venis so he wouldn't be lonely. She saw a trainer sitting down. "Um, hey, you about to battle the gym leader?" Eve asked

Magic Sparkle

Anora looked at the trainer with haipy on her arms, her face gave a small grin.
"Yes i am, i guess you are the one who battled him before" she gave a small laugh "so how hard it was for you?" She giggled actting a bit rude and mean toward her.

"Not that hard at all. It really helps when you have an Electric-type, like Sparky." Eve said. Eve didn't like to be laughed at, but it didn't really get to her.
Ember sat on Eve's shoulder. Ember listened to Anora's laughter. How DARE she laugh like that!

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick felt offended. He charged back into the gym, but then immediately hid behind the bleachers, to go to sleep with his Pokemon. Luckily, they didn't snore, so they got away with it.

Magic Sparkle

"i guess so" Anora gave another laugh, she already planned to use joljol in the battle.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, your pokemons are healthy again" nurse joy came with the three pokeballs and gave them to Anora, "we hope to see you again sometime" nurse joy said cheerfully.

"Well, see ya later" Anora said softly and winked toward to trainer as she walked away with the kitten.
She leaved the pokemon center and went toward the gym.

She entered the gym and looked left and right, "im here to challenge the gym leader" she shouted as she took a pokeball with a lightning symbol.

Eve smiled. She couldn't wait to see Anora's moves to be predicted. She was sooo, glad that she left out the part of their secret code. It'll make this match so much more enjoyable to watch. When Sparky was all better, Eve went to the gym and sat down to watch.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Eve found Nick asleep under the bleachers. Nick jumped up, hearing her footsteps. "Who are you...", Nick said," Oh wait! That's right, you're Eve!" His Woobat woke up and perched on his shoulder.

"I don't think you're supposed to do that," Eve said when she found Nick of all people under the bleachers. "I mean you didn't ask to stay there, and gyms are supposed to be used for gym battles, not for naps."
Ember gave out playful tweets as her trainer said that.
Sparky snorted, and Venis just stood there.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"I mean... I couldn't find a hotel...", Nick continued," I also just wanted to wait for the gym leader to be accessible to battle..." Spring flew around, doing flips in the air.

Eve raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure you couldn't just get a room in the center? I mean, the rooms aren't the best in the world, but their free. And only trainers can use them. Not vacationers."
Sparky sat next to his trainer and looked at Nick.
Ember watched Spring. "Look at him, thinking that he's the best flier here. I'll show him"
Venis wanted to go back into the ball.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
One, that’s ok, second I literally just said check out my trainer card I have my Pokemon there))
((Fourth this is a one liner AND an OOC post, fix that) )

Sam noticed Eve walked out the gym, with a smile on her "looks like she won huh?" He tought as he sat down on the grass, getting ready for the second gym

Magic Sparkle

Anora looked around the gym, until she noticed someone near the battlefield.
"Are you the gym leader? If yes im here to challenge you" she said as she walks toward him, getting ready with a pokeball.

Magic Sparkle

"well, then hurry up" she said, she was in a little rush for some reason, "i will be waiting at the other side of the battlefield" she said and walked away.
Once she was on the other side she looked at the pokeball, "this is going to be a peace of cake for you joljol" she giggled quietly.

Dead account

"I am ready, show me what you got" Laqua said, taking Krabby out "she probably has an electric pokemon, I'll be careful" Laqua tought as Sam found a pokemon in the forest on uis way to Pixeltown "Charmander go!" He said as the Charmander was facing a Pidgey, it used gust as Charmander used ember, damaging it, Sam threw a pokeball and caught it "new member," he tought

Magic Sparkle

"a krabby?" Anora said in confusion, trying not to laugh, "joljol, let show em our power" she said and sent out an emolga.

The emolga landed on the ground with a naughty look on her face.
"Lets start off with some nuzzle" she called out, joljol nodded and start flying toward the krabby as electricity getting stored in her cheeks.

Dead account

Laqua didn't like the look on Anora's face, so he ordered Krabby to grab and throw the Emolga, so Krabby rushed, ((if he does throw Emolga)) he immediately used Bubble beam while Emolga was in the air

Magic Sparkle

Before the emolga could hit the krabby he got blasted away by a bubble beam, she landed near Anora.
"Look like its time to use a little trick" Anora giggled, "Joljol, use attract!" She said with a wink.

Joljol jumped and winked toward the crab pokemon, sending a few hearts toward him.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Nick sat right next to Eve and observed the battle that was occurring. Oh... a Water type gym... maybe I should catch a Grass type or an Electeric type... Spring kept on flying to his heart's content.

Eve smiled as she was watching, but was thinking at the same time. "Maybe I should invite her to join me and Liam." she thought. She did seem like a capable battler, and maybe she wasn't afraid of bug types.
Ember started to ignore Spring. The battle was so much more interesting!
Sparky watched. He just got done with the same battle and was wanting to know how others handle it.

Magic Sparkle

"quick! Use agility!" She said while she was still surprised by the foe's gender.
Jojol managed to teleport away right before the move hit, appearing a moment later close to where she had teleported to dodge.

"Gotta say that was unexpected" Anora smirked, "but now the true fun begin, right Joljol?" She said a bit evilly. The emolga nodded in the air and laughed at the krabby.

"Now, use nuzzle and keep on agility" the tainer called out. the emolga glided toward the krabby as she teleporting from place to place, attempting to confuse him.

Dead account

Krabby, kept studiying Joljol, until he used headbutt where she teleported, hoping to hit her "didn't think we wouldn't have a strategy against every possible move.. right?" He said, while Sam healed his pokemon and went to the Pixeltown Gym

Magic Sparkle

The emolga blasted away by the powerful headbutt, "Joljol!" She said with a surprise.
The emolga was close to be fainted, but she didnt gave up yet.
"Stay strong Joljol, there have to be a way to pass him, some weak point" she told herself, looking closly at the krabby.

"Okay Joljol, return! You need a break" she said as she returns the emolga.
"Okay haipy, time to show your true power!" She called to her skitty, who was sitting near her and watched the battle.

"Nyah!" The kitten said cheerfully and went to the battle.
"Okay Haipy use sing!" Anora called out, the kitten pokemon start singing as music notes start floating on the stage, Anora covered her ears so she wont fall asleep.

Dead account

Krabby, knew he needed to do something. . And fast! So, he rushed to the Skitty, more tired and tired every second, he then used Crabhammer while Laqua covered his ears, Sam entered the Pixeltown gym, "i am here to challenge the leader!" Sam said

Magic Sparkle

Anora smirked as she look at Krabby struggling and trying to use crabhammer.
"It is useless" she told herself, she knew that because of her drowsiness the move would be weaker. She have practiced a lot with haipy to defend herself, after all she was he partner.

The skitty blocked the crabhammer with her tail like it was nothing, "now use assist, let the luck choose his fate" Anora callef out.

The skitty glowed a bit before suddenly punching the krabby with her tail, it was a drain punch.

Magic Sparkle

The skitty fast blocked the attack with her tail because a reflex, she tried to keep the crabhammer from hitting her face.
"Use sing again, put him into a beautiful slumber" Anora said and gave a wink.

The skitty bursted a music notes from her mouth at the crab as she start singing.
The song made Anora a bit drowsy, but she snapped out of it quickly and covered her ears.

Magic Sparkle

Anora smirked as she saw the crab pokemon falling asleep, "if i will use assist who knows what will happen" she told herself.

"Time to get things stright! Use return!" Anora called out with another wink.
The kitten pokemon bounced in happiness before tackling the krabby with her head, her happiness wasn't maxed out but it was still a big amount of happiness she pulled out in her attack.

Magic Sparkle

Haipy looked left and right before jumping to dodge, but she did it too early.
Right after she landed she got attacked by the unexpected dig, the skitty was send flying into the air and fell to the ground.

"Haipy!, Are you okay?" anora asked with worry, she had a relief when her partner stood up and nodded toward her.
"Lets try out another assist" she said in anger, the kitten nodded and start glowing a bit.

But sadly, she let out a three hearts and send them toward the krabby, which was useless to the fact they are both the same gender.