• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome to The Ultima League

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
ALL SIGNUPS GO IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD.
https://pokecharms.com/threads/welcome-to-the-ultima-league.19767/

Dexin rushed to the front of the boat, his Umbreon trailing behind him. Standing straight and excited to the point where he was shaking, he gazed at the enormous region the boat had docked at. It was the Ultima Region. A fitting name, considering what was going on there. He checked his team. Cres, Admira, Midna, Phee, Achilles, and Beat. Good. He was ready. He could feel the minimized Pokeballs practically humming with excitement. Needless to say, so was he.
The S.S. Anne was enormous. The giant, white ship floated at the dock, the giant arena only miles away from Dexin's grasp. He could feel the boat slightly rocking under his feet. He turned towards Admira, the name of his beloved companion.
"Come on," he said, grinning. "Let's get in there."

After giving his ticket to the lady at the bottom of the boat, Dexin and Admira leaped out of the boat, crossing the small bridge that led to dry land. He didn't want to go see any sights. He didn't want to go check into the hotel. He didn't even want to eat, even though he was starving. That was very unlike him. All he wanted to do was show them his badges, and check into the tournament.

Then he and his team would get something to chow down on.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Luke rushed to Slateport on his trusty Swellow.He boarded the S.S Tidal,full of excitement.He did a team check quickly:Amazon,Rose,Skye,Slako,Electro and Beta.He hurried to his assigned room,and took a quick nap.

Garuhiro hopped off the ship fast, handed her ticket to the lady, and then rushed to the place to sign in to the league, after she did so, she went back outside, and said
"Alright! Everyone, come on out! Time to train!"
"Ven!"
"Dun!"
"Ludi!"
"Lucar!"
"Krooko!
"Ches!"
"Alright, time to train, Venusaur, keep use Venoshock on Dunsparce, And Dunsparce, dodge as many as you can. Ludicolo, I need you to keep dodging Lucario's Bone rush! Chesnaught, use rollout on Krookodile's Double team copies to increase your accuracy!"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Luke hopped off the boat,and headed to the league."Hm,it wouldn't hurt to train for a bit,Skye could use a few levels,and I already signed in..Alright,come on out everyone!"He said.
"Amazon!
Rose!
Skye!
Slako!
Electro!
And Beta!"
He commanded his Pokemon as they started training.
Amazon,Leaf Blade at Electro!Electro,counter with Wild Charge!Rose,throw a Shadow Ball at Beta!Beta,Meteor Mash!And Slako,Chip Away at Skye!Skye,evade and counter with Brave Bird!"He commanded.Near him,he saw a girl near his age training her own Pokemon.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey bought ticket for S. S. Tidal so he wasnt woried about place on boat. He jumped on boat with his bag. He sat on deck and started to drink juice. He was ready for long ride because he knew that where he was going was last station.

The journey on the S.S Spiral had not been a fun one for the short trainer. Unfortunately for Finion he became very sea sick whenever he had to take long journeys on boats and so rather than looking at the beautiful horizon, most of his trip was spent looking down the side of the ship, desperately trying not to throw up. Sparky, Finion's Pachirisu, had a much more enjoyable time. The little electric squirrel had ran around the ship countless times, sneakily swiping snacks and food off people and even managing to get into the kitchen and partially raid the food supply. He'd returned to Finion before he did too much though, the Pachirisu hopping onto the railing Finion was kneeling on and then swiping his tail in the boys face.

"Ah, Sparky- what? What is it?" Finion lifted his head and looked in the direction Sparky was facing. A smile slowly came across as his face as he saw the island. His Pachirisu equally as excited turned to look at his trainer, who replied with excitement. "I know" Finion took a deep breath and nodded. "We're here" The two of them looked to the Island, eyes shining with determination and excitement. Finion was so happy to be here that the fear and worry hadn't really kicked in yet. Suddenly Finion turned away, leaning his head over the edge and unfortunately removing what he had for breakfast this morning from his stomach. Sparky turned for a moment to look at Finion but quickly averted his gaze, the Pokemon being slightly peeved at the moment being totally ruined.

As he Got off the ship, He looked around. "Fancy, Right Bobby?" He said. The Pokemon Nodded. The two Looked around and Enjoyed themselves for a While. The group then Walked toward the Competition area. "This Should be Simple Enough..." Oman Thought. He had his Trusty Pokemon with him. The One's that beat the Elite four, and Tried hard against the Champion, but lost against the Champion. So Rumor's Were Spread around about him. Some say They were the New Champion. Some say they Walked away crying. He didn't care about this However, and Just walked on as a few People looked at him.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Around him, Dexin noticed people training. He ran up the hills and down the sidewalks as he eventually reached the arena. It towered over him. It was obviously much, much larger than the Pokemon League arena in Kalos. And in Alola. (He knew that because he stayed to watch it after catching Midna) In fact, it seemed to be three times bigger than Kalos' arena, and he was psyched. He walked up to the receptionist desk. A kind-looking woman was sitting in a chair.
"Hello young man." she said with a kind smile. "Will you be entering the tournament?"
He grinned. "You bet I am." He dug around in his backpack. "You need my Trainer Card?"
"Yes, as well as your Badge Case and Participation Medal."
G.K. nodded. He placed all three of his beloved memories on the table, as the woman first took his Badge Case, taking out each one and placing them into eight slots. A line of light swiped the metallic prizes as the screen above them flashed green.
"KALOS BADGES ACCEPTED." appeared on the screen, a monotone voice speaking the line at the same time.
She then took the Participation Medal and placed it into a second, larger slot.
"KALOS PARTICIPATION MEDAL ACCEPTED."
Dexin smiled as she finally scanned his Trainer Card.
"DEXIN AZURE INPUTTED INTO KALOS SLOT 1 OF 8. WELCOME TO THE ULTIMA LEAGUE."
Dexin could barely hold his excitement. He put away his stuff as they were handed back to him.
"The tournament will start in a week. You will be called from your room to attend the tournament at 6:30. The actual tournament will start at nine sharp. The hotel is built four miles that way--there's a shop in town where you can rent folding bikes for free if you show them your Tournament Pass. Here is your pass and your room key. Don't get those two mixed up.
He took the two cards and placed them in his backpack.
"Welcome to Ultima." She closed her eyes and smiled a small grin. "Enjoy your stay, and good luck in the tournament."
Dexin remembered something. "What exactly is the prize for winning?"
She smiled. "Tonight there is an introduction where the competing Trainers can introduce themselves to each other, and have small battles before the real tournament actually starts. The prize will be revealed there."
Dexin nodded. Now...

It was time to start prepping.

Garuhiro was watching as her Pokémon were training, and decided to try something new, she said
"Everyone, we need to train for different battlefields, so Dunsparce, use Ice beam to turn the surrounding area into an ice rink!"
"Dun!" when the area was changed, she said
"Alright, everyone, try and get used to moving around on the ice! Once you all can do it normally, try using some attacks on the ice!" The Pokémon did as instructed, although, in some cases(like Venusaur), it just looked funny.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"That's enough training now,I should explore."He said to his Pokémon.He returned everyone and went to the Ultima Leauge."Huh,this is bigger than I thought..."He told himself.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
As S. S. Tidal arrived to Ultima,Mickey jumped out of board and rushed to take his place in Ultima League Turnament.
Mickey couldnt belive when he saw Arena. It was huge. He saw a women siting on chair and he went to talk to her.
"Can I here join League?"asked Mickey
"Yes,we need your Trainer Card,Badges from region and region participation medal"said women kindly.
Mickey gave her all that stuff and then she went and put them on sensor.
"Mickey's trainer card accepted"apeared on screen
"HOENN REGION BADGES ACCEPTED"said voice
"HOENN PARTICIPATION MEDAL ACCEPTED"said voice again.
"MICKEY PORT FROM HOENN SLOT 1/8,SLATEPORT CITY,WELCOME TO ULTIMA LEAGUE"said voice for last time
Mickey was happy that he got in. After that he thanked women and went to feed his Pokemons.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Dexin went back into town, searching for a place to train. He found a group of open areas where two people were training their teams. He found an area close by to train himself, as well as scout out the competition.
"Admiral, you're up after Cres and Achilles. Got it?"
The Umbreon nodded, taking a few steps back.
Dexin took out an Ultra ball and a Poke ball.
"Cres! Achilles! Let's go!"
The two Pokemon revealed themselves; a Greninja and an Aegislash.
"Okay then, Achilles, we're gonna work on attacking. Cres, use Water Shuriken! Back to back!"
The ninja-frog fired projectile after projectile at Achilles,who switched to Blade Forme and sped off.
"Nice! While you dodge, Swords Dance!"
Achilles spun gracefully in the air as swords glowed around it, locking and disappearing. A red aura shimmered around it as it continued to grow stronger.
"Nice! Keep it up, both of you! GO!"
Achilles got used to dodging, moving more and more. Soon its Attack Power had increased to the maximum.
"GO! SACRED SWORD!"
Achilles' blade grew to five feet, as it slashed at Cres.
"Block it with Night Slash!"
The two attacks collided in a cloud of smoke. Dexin shielded his eyes as he grinned wide and toothy like an idiot.
"THAT'S IT!"
When the dust cleared, Cres was on the ground, with Achilles' blade to its throat.
"Nice! You two did great! Achilles, return."
He looked at the Shiny Umbreon.
"You're up, Admiral. You up for another round, Cres?"
He offered the Greninja his hand, who happily accepted the offer.
"Come on! Let's show everyone what we got!"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
After Luke finished exploring,he headed to a few places:A grassy terrain,a icy terrain,and a rocky terrain.He found the locations,and started to train there,for the different terrains in the battle.

After the S.S Spiral had docked and after Finion had recovered from his rather unfortunate incident him and Sparky had walked off the boat and onto the docks. He headed straight towards the arena and after quite the lengthy walk he reached it, making his way inside and towards the reception desk. Finion met and spoke to the same kind lady that had spoken to everyone else, handing in his Sinnoh badges and participation medal. The monotone voice spoke
"FINION PARK INPUTTED INTO SINNOH SLOT 1 OF 8, WELCOME TO THE ULTIMA LEAGUE"
and Finion couldn't help but grin.

Once he recieved his pass and room key he began to set off in the direction of the hotel, pulling his luggage behind him as he passed by alot of trainers. Some were simply just talking to each other whilst others seemed to be training their Pokemon. Two trainers caught his eye in particular. One he'd passed a while ago. The trainer had commanded his Dunsparce to use ice beam on the floor and turn the area icey, training his Pokemon to be able to move effectively on it which was a brilliant idea and a fun thing to watch. The other trainer, who Finion was passing by now, was fighting a greninja against an Aegislash. Finion paused for a moment, watching the fight between them closely before turning and heading back in the direction of the hotel.

Pro Hero Dekiru

A few minutes passed. All of his Pokemon had battles. Dexin was screaming and training with them. He was bored; he could tell his team was too. They were used to this. He looked around. He needed somebody to battle. He noticed a girl around his age; probably a year older. She was training her Pokemon on an ice battlefield. Preparing for other terrains. He hadn't thought of that. He smiled.
"Hey!" he said, running over with his team of six. He noticed she had a Lucario, a Venasaur, a Ludicolo, a Dunsparce, a Chesnaught, and a Krookodile. "You're in the Tournament too, right? You wanna battle?"

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"Wait,if I'm in a new region,I should explore a bit."He thought to himself.As Luke left the building,he saw 2 trainers talking."Maybe I should listen to their conversation..."He murmured.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
After Mickey went to feed Pokemons he went to train a nit. He saw a group of people. He hadnt time to talk to them. He went straight up to beach. There he released Swampert to train with him.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Luke was looking at the group of trainers,and saw one training alone."Maybe I'll battle him,but they look very familiar..."Luke walked over to the lone trainer with the Swampert.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey saw trainer coming from his back.
"Hello.I am Mickey,trainer from Slateport City in Hoenn." said Micjey when he turned around.
Swampert done same move as his trainer because he wanted to be like him.

Finion paused as the two trainers he'd noticed began to intereact. He couldn't hear them due to how far away he was but it seemed like one of them was asking the other to battle. He lingered on the spot for a moment before walking back up the pavement, Sparky looking to his trainer with a confused expression before the electric squirrel saw the two trainers himself and grinned. After a small moment of thought Finion had decided to watch the battle, finding a good elevated position on a hill close enough to see and hear what was happening but not to close. If they did look in his direction however they would surely notice.

Whilst Finion was more focused on watching his Pachirisu was more focused on joining the battle, running on the spot next to his trainer and essentially hyping himself up. Sparky was about to make a dash towards the large group of Pokemon but Finion managed to grab him just in time, pulling him onto his lap with a smile. "No Sparky. You can't just rush into a battle like that, plus I'll have to talk to them if you do that" His head leant forwards to look at the Pachirisu's face with a smile. The Pachirisu folded his arms and gave a little huff, mumbling something to himself. "Hmm? Is somebody being a little grumpy pants? Well I doubt you'll be grumpy with this" A berry appeared in one of his hands, Finion perking a brow and then laughing slightly at the Pachirisu's excited reaction. "There we go, sit tight okay- we're only watching" With Sparky now happily munching away on a berry Fin relaxed and watched Dexin and Garuhiro

Garuhiro looked at the boy who just 'challenged' her to a battle, and said
"Heh, sure, I'll battle you, I'm Garuhiro, by the way, from Kanto, and you are?" He made a slight gesture to her Krookodile, indicating that she wanted to have her dark type go out first.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"So we are both from Hoenn that is funny. Well lets do a 1v1 battle. Your first Pokemon against my Swampert,okay?"asked Mickey

Pro Hero Dekiru

Dexin noticed her gesture to her Krookodile, so he figured it was up first. He looked back at his team.
"The name's Dexin. A lot of people at home call me Dex. I'm from Kalos."
From left to right, it was Cres, Achilles, Beat, Midna, Admiral, and Phoe. He nodded to Cres, his first partner. The Greninja crossed its arms and nodded with determination.
"I'm guessing your Krookodile is up first."
He walked over to an open area, having his team stand behind him.
"You ready, Cres?"
The Greninja walked up to the field, nodding. Dexin held out his fist. The Trainer and his Pokemon bumped their fists as Greninja took a battle stance.
"Ready when you are!"

Kaleb emerged from his room on the ship when the boat came to a halt. Before getting off, he signed in. He showed his badge case, which contained badges from many regions. The ones from Kalos were scanned and approved. He also showed his Trainer ID and his Participation Medal.

“KALEB STORM, INPUTTED INTO KALOS SLOT 2/8, WELCOME TO THE ULTIMA LEAGUE,” the voice said. He walked off the ship and into the new region. “Alright,” he said. “You guys ready to win?” he said, looking at his pokeballs as he did so. He walked off to train, away from the group of trainers battle, as he preferred to train alone.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey saw Shadow Ball coming to attack his Swampert. He waited for a bit only to give hope to Gardevoir that it will hit Swampert and then he said:
"Swampert,use Protect"
Swampert done Protect and Shadow Ball punched invisible barier and disapeared.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Swampert,use Hammer Arm" said Mickey before Gardevoir's Moon blast came to Swampert,he started tu run and his Hammer Arm crushed with Moonblast making giant explosion.
'I dont see nothing from smoke'said Mickey for himself

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Mickey saw Gardevoir teleporting and getting ready for Shadow Ball.
"Swampert protect" said Mickey again and Swampert again made invisible barrier around himself. Gardevoir done Shadow Ball and it started to go to protected Swampert who was getting ready for his next attack

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Swampert use Surf to stop that Psychic" said Mickey and behind him appeared giant wave that was ready to attack Gardevoir.
'I cant keep it going. Tournament is starting soon. Swampert cant be tired'thought Mickey.
He was trying to decide between stoping match or keeping fighting.

Garuhiro nodded, and said
"Ready, Krookodile, you're up!"
"Krook!" Krookodile shouted as he ran in front of Garuhiro, ready for battle, Garuhiro said
"You can make the first move, we'll be ready!"
"KROOK-ODILE!"

Pro Hero Dekiru

Dexin nodded, thinking about his options.
"Okay. What move should I make..." he thought. "I could go straight for an attack, but they would be expecting it. I don't know whether Krookodile will go down easy. If it doesn't, then, well, that's to be expected. But if it does, she'll know what Cres can do. So I should set up the field. But how..."
His eyes widened as he broke into a grin.
"Cres, use Toxic Spikes!"
The ninja-frog leaped into the air, scattering glowing purple spikes across the battle field. They hit the ground and sank, seeping into the earth below. The arena glowed purple for an instant, then vanished just as quickly.
Dexin smiled. "Come on! Give us your best shot!"

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Swampert done Surf with a lot of his strength. He thought that Gardevoir cant and teleport defend forever.
'C'mon Swampert,you won even harder matches'thought Mickey.
Even he didnt heared him,Swampert knew what Mickey wanted to say.

A smirk grew across Finion's face as the the Krookodile and Greninja began to face off. Greninja had the type and speed advantage whilst the Krookodile had immense attack power and relatively decent defence if he was correct. This would be one hell of an interesting battle and one Finion couldn't wait to watch. Sparky had other plans however. The furry Pachirisu had no interest in just sitting around and watching a battle, he'd rather be in the heat of a battle or cheering on his fellow Pokemon ... or eating. His thoughts of food was cut off as he spotted a glimmer of a light. It was brief, only lasting a second and it looked like it was just the sun reflecting off something but it had caught Sparky's attention. The Pachirisu managed to wiggle out of Finion's arms whilst he was distracted with the battle, running up the hill they were on the get a better view of where the glimmer came from. It appeared to be off a person?

It took a few seconds for Finion to realise his Pachirisu was gone, the trainer looking into his lap in confusion and then around. "Sparky?" He swiftly stood, standing on the spot as his eyes scanned the surrounding area. A dash of blue and white running in a direction is what Finion spotted and percieved to be Sparky. "Sparky, hey come back!" But the Pachirisu was far ahead of Finion, darting across the grass towards Kaleb. Once closer he slowed his pace, gently running alongside the other trainer and sniffing his left arm curiously.

Finion was a little while away but saw what was happening and picked up his pace.