• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Welcome to The Ultima League

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
It's <insert day here>.
You should go check the mail.
You find a letter addressed to you.
Will you open it?

>YES
NO

Inside is a Holo Caster. The moment you take it out of the envelope, the screen lights up and a play button appears. Will you press the play button?

>YES
NO

To <insert name here>,
You were a participator in your region's last Pokemon League. We apologize if this brings up painful memories for you. You and seven others who were eliminated in your region's Pokemon League have been carefully chosen by the Champions of each region to participate in an event to go down in history; The Ultima League.
The Ultima League is a clash of six regions; Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos. You will, if you so choose to enter this tournament, have access to all of your strong Pokemon via PC Boxes. Each round will consist as such:
You will battle against those who were selected from your region in 1 on 1 battles of three or less Pokemon versus three or less until one of you remains. If you lose, you will be eliminated. Each left standing will battle in the finals, beginning with a three-way Battle Royale. Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn will be one group; Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos will be the second. The final two will face off to determine the Ultima Champion. Note that all battles in the finals will be six on six. If you choose to accept this invitation, please press this button. If you do, the Holo Caster will print a special ticked that will get you onto the S.S. Anne, which has been specially booked for this opportunity.

A button glows on the Holo Caster. Will you press it?

>YES
NO

Here are a few rules before entering.

- Please follow the official Pokecharms Rules; I have to say this, even though it's sad that I do. To quote an admin, if I may, there are some "noobs" who enter RPs without reading them. Here are some important ones.
- It isn't that hard to write a good paragraph. Please remember how to use grammar.
- No overpowered or perfect characters, or "Mary Sues", if you will.
- Same goes for Pokemon. I'd say you can have at least twenty Pokemon; know that I'll need the movesets.
- I'll allow shinies, but don't go overboard; I'd say about 1/4 of your overall team can be shiny.
- No legendaries without admin permission.
- Same goes for Megas.
- Like I said, I think it would be too complicated to include Alola, because everyone who participated in the Pokemon League can use Z-Moves.
- Your OC's should have at least six Pokemon.
- Your Pokemon aren't restricted to your region.

CHARACTER BIOS:

Name:
Region:
Personality:
Appearance:
Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
Pokemon 3:
Pokemon 4:
Pokemon 5:
Pokemon 6:
Other Pokemon:

My sheet:
Name: Dexin Azure
Region: Kalos (1st)
Personality: Dexin has a knack for battling. He likes to crack jokes, and is great at strategy. Though he doesn't like to admit it, he's pretty smart. He made it to the finals of the Kalos League, being beaten with both him and his opponent having only one Pokemon left. After the Pokemon League, he traveled to Alola to catch the elusive Dusk Lycanroc.
Appearance: Dexin has jet-black hair, and azure colored eyes. He normally wears a gray vest with rips on the sleeves, over a cobalt shirt with a bold tea stripe across the torso.
Pokemon 1: Greninja (Cres)
Moveset:
Night Slash
Water Shuriken
Power-Up Punch
Toxic Spikes
Pokemon 2: Shiny Umbreon (Admiral)
Rest
Sleep Talk
Dig
Dark Pulse
Pokemon 3: Talonflame (Phee)
Brave Bird
Flare Blitz
Roost
Flame Charge
Pokemon 4: D. Lycanroc (Midna)
Accelerock
Counter
Swords Dance
Stealth Rock
Pokemon 5: Aegislash (Achilles)
Sacred Sword
King's Shield
Swords Dance
Shock Wave
Pokemon 6: Noivern (Beat)
Boomburst
Dragon Pulse
Focus Blast
Wild Charge
Other Pokemon:
Pokemon 7: Shiny Golisopod (Shellshock)
First Impression
Focus Blast
Razor Shell
Spikes

Last edited:
Name: Garuhiro Tomaranai
Region: Kanto
Personality: Kind and forgiving, cares for her pokémon, hates being underestimated, and extremely serious in battle. Great strategist and came 2nd in the Kanto league to a man similar to Tobias, who had a Mewtwo.
Appearance: Blonde, short hair, green eyes, wears a dress similar to Green(Pokémon Manga), but with a belt on with leggings underneath, peachy skin, quite short and thin.
Pokémon 1: Venusaur
Petal Dance
Solar Beam
Venoshock
Earthquake
Pokémon 2: Dunsparce
Ice Beam
Dig
Dragon Rush
Roost
Pokémon 3: Ludicolo
Sunny Day
Toxic
Protect
Giga Drain
Pokémon 4: Lucario
Aura Sphere
Bone rush
High Jump Kick
Extreme Speed
Pokémon 5: Krookodile
Crunch
Double Team
Sleep talk
Shadow Claw
Pokémon 6: Chesnaught
Rollout
Hammer Arm
Bullet seed
Spiky Shield
Other Pokémon:
Too many, Mainly:
Pokémon 7: Mudsdale
Earthquake
High Horse Power
Heavy Slam
Mega Kick
Pokémon 8: Talonflame
Brave Bird
Flame Charge
Steel Wing
Roost

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Name:Luke Simmings
Region:Hoenn
Personality:Serious,cares for his Pokémon,a great battler and came 2nd in the Hoenn Leauge to a person named Brendan.
Appearance:Has Brown hair,blue eyes.Wears a Dugtrio T-Shirt and trousers similar to Blue's.Wears Ultra Ball designed sneakers.

(Sorry,I don't know how to use spoilers.)
Pokemon 1
:Sceptile(Amazon)
Moveset:
Leaf Blade
Dragon Tail
Giga Drain
Energy Ball
Pokemon 2:Gardevoir(Rose)
Moveset:
Moonblast
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Draining Kiss
Pokemon 3:Swellow(Skye)
Moveset:
Brave Bird
Air Slash
Pluck
Aerial Ace
Pokemon 4:Slaking(Slako)
Moveset:
Hammer Arm
Yawn
Counter
Chip Away

Pokemon 5:Manectric(Electro)
Moveset:
Spark
Discharge
Wild Charge
Thunder

Pokemon 6:Metagross(Beta)
Moveset:
Bullet Punch
Zen Headbutt
Psychic
Meteor Mash
Other Pokemon:
Gyarados(Gary)
Noivern(Burst)
Volcarona(Amber)

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Name:Mickey Port
Region:Hoenn

Personality:Kind,love to battle,smart,tactician and brave
Appearance:Black/blue hair,blue eyes,0 shaped head,always wearing black and white shirt and pants

Pokemon 1:Swampert
Moves:Mud Bomb
Surf
Hammer Arm
Protect
Pokemon 2:Torkoal
Body Slam
Amnesia
Inferno
Shell Smash
Pokemon 3:Scizor
Razor Wind
X-Scissor
Iron Head
Night Slash
Pokemon 4:Crobat
Air Slash
Haze
Fly
Poison Fang
Pokemon 5:Leafeon
Quick Attack
Giga Drain
Leaf Blade
Last Resort
Pokemon 6: Druddigon
Rock Climb
Superpower
Outrage
Dragon Rage
Other Pokemon:
Pokemon 7:Gigalith
Explosion
Stone Edge
Mud-Slap
Sandstorm
Pokemon 8:Manectric
Bite
Thunder
Roar
Charge
Pokemon 9:Medicham
Psych Up
High Jump Kick
Calm Mind
Confusion

Last edited:
Name: Oman
Region: Unova
Personality: Oman is a Shady guy who is VERY antisocial. When he Battle's, He simply Stay's Silent unless He call's out a Move. He's Also very Violent and Shown to be Slightly Insane at time's. He seem's to have a Interest in Soccer and writing
Appearance: His hair is black and Grown to cover his eye's. Oman wear's a Black torn shirt with the Picture of a Gengar on it, two Spiky Bracelet's on his wrist, a Purple Choker with a Little Ghost pin on it, Blue Jean's, and Brown leather Boot's.

Pokemon:

Slither, The Seviper

Crunch
Swords Dance

Earthquake (TM26 Move)
Substitute (TM90 Move)
Brutal, The Cradily
Energy Ball
Solar Beam (
TM22 Move)
Stone Edge (TM71 Move)
Confuse Ray
Menace, The Dusknoir
Future Sight
Ice Beam (
TM13 Move)
Attract (TM45 Move)
Shadow Sneak
Bobby, The Frost Rotom
Blizzard
Thunder Wave
Discharge
Light Screen
(TM16 Move)
Theif, The Gliscor
Guillotine
Acrobatics
(TM62 Move)
Bulldoze (TM76 Move)
Feint Attack
Blowout, The Mamoswine
Ancient Power
Blizzard
Bulldoze
(TM76 Move)
Thrash

Pro Hero Dekiru

I'm off for this long and this many people are interested...
You're all good.
@Captain Cardboard
I just figured that anybody representing Alola would have part taken in the island challenge, therefore having access to Z-Moves, which would then require people to get permission from Charms Administration, which in turn seemed like a hassle. You can have Z-Moves; but with permission. Also, six was an easier number to work with.

I should also say that there will be some time before the tournament to allow character development and more time for people to join, but if any of you guys feel like tagging people to participate, that would be great. At most, there will be 48 slots to fill in, 43 remaining. I understand that this is a pretty big demand, so I'd say most of the slots will be filled in by 2nd, 3rd, or maybe even 4th OC's, or NPC since that would require a LOT of character development.

So yeah, we could use more people.

Last edited:
Name: Finion Park
Region: Sinnoh
Personality: In battle Finion is rather cunning, often deploying traps and peculiar strategies to try and overthrow and beat his opposition. Out of battle however Finion is a slightly timid and rather awkward individual. He tries to be as outgoing as he can but it can often land him into awkward situations, Finion sometimes struggling to socialize. He has a good heart however and cares deeply for those he has befriended even if he does find opening up to them a little difficult.
Appearance: Medium length orange hair, green eyes and a rather pale complexion. He often wears a blue shirt with an orange waist coat over it, jeans with some dark orange boots and a blue hat to top it all off. Finion also has orange goggles which he'll put on during battle. He stands at around 5ft.

Pokemon 1: Pachirisu
Iron tail
Dig
Discharge
Superfang

Pokemon 2: Politoed
Ice beam
Hydro pump
earthquake
Protect

Pokemon 3: Tropius
Sunny day
Synthesis
Solar beam
Steel wing

Pokemon 4: Garchomp
Stone edge
Dragon claw
Iron head
Dragon rush

Pokemon 5: Flygon
Dragon tail
Flame thrower
Boomburst
Aerial ace

Pokemon 6: Zoroark
Dark pulse
Shadow ball
Night slash
Shadow claw

Other Pokemon:
Pokemon 7: Aurorus
Protect
Hyper beam
Earthquake
Calm mind

Pokemon 8: Toxicroak
Double team
Poison jab
Drain punch
Cross chop

Pokemon 9: Medicham
Calm mind
Brick break
Fire punch
Psycho cut

Pokemon 10: Umbreon
Double team
Psychic
Dark pulse
Quick attack

Pokemon 11: Infernape
Overheat
Fire punch
Mach punch
Thunder punch

Pokemon 12: Aggron
Dragon pulse
Flash cannon
Double edge
Stone edge

Damn that's pretty.. uh.. ambitious, I'll edit my bio in. Oh but one question: how are battles gonna be decided? Say, who "wins"? 'Cause I'd like to avoid one of those scenarios where someone's last pokemon keeps dodging/surviving hit after hit if you know what I mean..

Last edited:

Pro Hero Dekiru

Okay, a few things.
1. I don't need 48; I can input a bunch of NPC's.
2. I was hoping to cross that bridge when I got to it; obviously each OC is going to win against an NPC. However, OC vs. OC will be tricky. Perhaps there can be some negotiation to see who wins. Either that or somebody could just throw the OC's into an online spinner and see what happens. The first one seems much more likely.

Name: Kaleb Storm
Region: Kalos (born in Alola, but took on the Kalos League and lost to his friend Jason)
Personality: Kaleb loves to battle, and he respects those who best him in combat. He is never a sore loser, and he tries to be friendly towards other people.
Appearance: Kaleb has jet black hair. He wears a black jacket and blue pants. The jacket hood usually covers his hair. He has a red contact lense in his left eye and an eyepatch covering his right eye, due to the eye being sliced out during a war. His left arm is made of metal, since his real arm was also lost during the war.

Pokemon 1: Pangoro
Moves: Bullet Punch, Payback, Drain Punch, Dragon Claw
Ability: Iron Fist
Pokemon 2: Charizard -> Mega Charizard X (approved by Stellar)
Moves: Thunder Punch, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance
Ability: Blaze -> Tough Claws
Pokemon 3: Torterra
Moves: Energy Ball, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Outrage
Ability: Overgrow
Pokemon 4: Garchomp
Moves: Dig, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Outrage
Ability: Sand Veil
Pokemon 5: Bisharp
Moves: Night Slash, X-Scissor, Guillotine, Swords Dance
Ability: Defiant
Pokemon 6: Gliscor
Moves: Swords Dance, Sky Uppercut, X-Scissor, Knock Off
Ability: Poison Heal
Other Pokemon: (he has a lot, only gonna list those that might appear in the RP)
Pikachu, Aggron, Drapion, Swampert, Ninjask, Dusk Lycanroc, Scizor, Mimikyu, Infernape, Electivire, Crobat, Hawlucha, Volcarona, Zoroark, Luxray (shiny), Blissey

Sorry if he has too many Pokémon. Also, the RP kinda has a lot of one liners, so @The Golden Dragonite and @MihajloJedi can you guys make your posts a bit longer so it doesnt get shut down? I would hate for this RP to get taken down before the fun even starts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:Jake Ross
Region:Kalos
Personality:Jake is very Nice, And open About his Feeling. He is not Afraid to Speak his Mind or Give Someone Advice. Buuuut, he can be Rude, Mean, or Heartless at Time
Appearance: Jake Weara black Pants, A white Shirt and a Thin Black Jacket Over the Shirt as he Also Wears a Black fedora with a White Feather in it as he Has Purple Eyes, and a Birthmark on his right Hand that looks like a Ghost
Pokemone:
Chandlure:Flame Burst,Shadow ball, psychic, Shadow Claw
Loppunny:High Jump Kick, Low Kick, False Swipe, Tackle
Zoroark: Feint Attack, Furry Attack,foul Play, Scary Face
ButterFree:Sleep powder,Air Slash, Bug Bite,Leech attack
Crobat:Air Slash, Toxic,mean aattack, posion attack
Visqueen:Bug bite, Heal Order, Attack Order, Sweet scent
I hopw thats good enough