• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to the Thymia Region (Discussion)

So, let me see if I have some things correct:
There's our 5 characters starting off in Eastcliff Town, where we receive our starters. Route 1 encounters include Eevee, Houndour, Poochyena, Nidoran M/F, and Pikachu. The first two gyms are Draycott and Kilmanrock. The evil team is Team Nexus, but the part I don't seem to have down yet is their plan/intentions.

Last edited:
Rison City:

Honeyvale town:

Shadowhorn castle: it’s like the Pokémon mansion from gen 1 except it’s smack in the middle of a route between Honeyvale and Chromer town

Chromer town:
Gym #3: Rock type gym

Leader: Lotus Foster
Pokémon 1: Archen lvl. 18
Moves: Ancient Power, Roost, Double Team, Pluck
Ability: Defeatist

Pokémon 2: Rockruff lvl 19
Moves: Bite, Stone Edge, Roar
Ability: Keen Eye

Pokémon 3: Lycanroc mid-day lvl 20 (its wild not evolved)
Moves: Substitue, attract, Rock Throw, Bite
Ability: Steadfast

Hey guys I’m not dead

Be careful what you guys post here please I don’t want either of the threads taken down

Anyway

@Pyramid Prince
@Yusa @Mixha @Nebulix

Alright guys

I need for whoever came up with the idea for team Nexus to please post their motives

And I need you all to tell me if you’re okay with the idea of all of us deciding any undecided encounters once we get there is okay

Well I think when I came up with the idea of Team Nexus I imagined them hoping to use portals and the psychic powers of their Pokémon to transport all people/Pokémon to a remote location to eradicate/brainwash them all. Something to that extent. They would use Psychic, ghost and a few dark type Pokémon.

It’s very broad, I know, I’m sorry..