• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to the Thymia Region (Discussion)

Welcome to the Thymia region!

The Thymia region is a region just like any other, inhabited by strange creatures called Pocket monsters, or Pokémon for short.

The professor of this region is the lovely Lady Blackthorn. She has only 4 more starter Pokémon left to give to new trainers to start their journeys. (Any Pokémon you choose)

And before you can begin your journey you must fill out this information sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Starter:
Other:

• Please follow all of the pokecharms Pokémon Roleplay rules if you want to start your journey and also:
  • Light swearing is allowed
  • Please put the phrase “free money” somewhere in your other section
  • Don’t try to win every single battle unless necessary and an exhibition match between two RP’ers should be talked about here in the discussion to choose a winner.
1/4: Keaton @AssassinGallade Ralts
2/4: Nina @Mixha Stufful
3/4: Drake @Pyramid Prince Squirtle
4/4: Rio @Kuroyx6 Riolu
Surprise: Zack @Nebulix Cyndaquil

Good luck on your journey pupils!

(My note)
Hey guys Assassin Gallade here with a new region RP.

So all Gym Leaders, Elite 4 members , towns, cities, and other areas will be decided by me, so the path that our characters will follow to go from gym to gym collecting badges will be explained after enough people join.

Almost everything else like the evil team and side story will be decided by the anyone in the RP that would like to contribute possible ideas.

Thanks guys and I hope you enjoy.

Name: Keaton Zimmerman
Appearance: Keaton is 5’10” wears a silver hoodie over a white shirt with sneakers and blue jeans. He has colorless eyes and naturally white hair, he has somewhat pale skin and carries a black satchel.
Personality: Keaton is basically your average 15 year old boy, the only thing that makes him special is his protective factor, he is very protective of his friends, possessions, and family and will do almost anything to protect them making him reckless in desperate situations. Otherwise he is a laid back and love able person.
Starter: Ralts
Other: Keaton has a strange love of trees and is very knowledgeable of them.

Last edited:
Hello there!! I would love to join if that’s alright:

-Name: Nina Bronwick
-Appearance: Nina is a quite small person, only coming up to 5’1. She has short brown hair, usually kept up in two small pigtails. Her main outfit consists of a light-purple and white striped t-shirt with a purple crop top jacket over it. On the bottom half, she wears small jean shorts and black leggings, as well as a pair of galaxy converse.
-Personality: Nina is a very loud and outgoing person. She is never afraid to state her mind, no matter how stubborn she may seem. To strangers, she may seem quite annoying, with her bubbly and energetic personality, but once they get to know her they learn to appreciate her caring and sweet side.
-Starter: Stufful
-Other: She is very excitable, growing excited at just about anything, but especially the prospect of “free money”

Oooh perfect! How about something like Team Nexus, which focuses on Psychic and ghost types and their end goal is like capturing Hoopa? And their goal could be good and just or whatever, but their methods are cruel and evil which is why they’re considered bad..?

Ok sounds great I’ll make a poll once another person joins and once we have a full roster then we’ll all take a vote.

Also feel free to invite any of your friends or people you think might be interested in joining this RP.

Oh gosh, I don’t have any friends I just started out here but I’ll make sure to keep an eye out for anyone! I can’t wait for this RolePlay!! :)

Name: Drake Gladston
Appearance: Drake stands 5’11” with short black hair and dark hazel eyes. He’s fairly tanned, wearing black sneakers, beige cargo shorts, navy blue tank top, and black baseball cap.
Personality: Drake tends to keep to himself, not voicing his opinions unless absolutely necessary. He tries to be the tough guy, not letting his emotions show and not overreacting.
Starter: Squirtle
Other: “free money”

Name: Kuro Rio
Appearance: he is 5’11 with Red hair and black jacket with blue jeans, with sliver eyes and black gloves with matching color shoes
Personality: Calm and try’s to see things from a perspective, protective and he’s like Paul, he only likes strong Pokémon
Starter: Riolu
Other: ”free money”

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Zack Crimson
Appearance: gray hair in a crew cut; black jeans and t-shirt; red hoodie; black and red headphones that are usually around his neck; black eyes; 5'11"
Personality: Usually laid back and uncaring but likes hanging out with his friends.
Starter: Cyndaquil
Other: i like getting "free money" :p

Starting town: Eastcliff Town

2nd town/1st Gym: Draycott Town
Gym Leader: Tracie Sydney

Pokémon 1: Teddiursa Lvl. 9
Moves: Fury Swipes, Scratch, Yawn.
Ability: Pickup

Pokémon 2: Eevee lvl. 13
Moves: Sand Attack, Tackle, Quick Attack, Growl
Ability: Adaptibility

There’s your first two towns and @Nebulix youre in.

1st city (After Draycott): Caister City:

Next town: Nearon town:

Next city/ 2nd Gym: Kilmanrock City
Leader: San Chase (Guts)
Pokémon 1: Tyrogue lvl 15:
Moves: Fakeout, Foresight, Tackle, Toxic
Ability: Guts

Pokémon 2: Riolu lvl 15
Moves: Forcepalm, Protect, Counter
Ability: Inner Focus

Route encounters will be decided upon by everyone, so if someone wants to encounter say, an eevee after our starting town we’ll talk it over to see if it’s appropriate which in Eevee’s case it is

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
starly I see for first routes or something like that. Ehh no offense but I'd save eevee for something more special than the first route

I say that we can start once everything is decided, cities, gyms, towns, the evil team and route encounters. That’ll make it easier for us in the long run

So max, we’ll start in 3 days
Least amount of time is tomorrow

Sound good?

Generally, in the anime, each pokemon is shown to use only for 4 moves at any given time. They may learn more moves, but they don't use one of their old moves afterwards. As for a Pokemon limit, there usually isnt any, just can only carry 6 at one time.