• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Welcome, To the PokeVerse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Zipz had just woken up. Terrified by a nightmare. He looked around the room to see if anybody was there. There wasn't anybody. Just....a fish tank with his partner: Chinchou. But it was day so he decided to go out and catch a few pokemon.

"Chinchou...use charge" Said Zipz tired. The Chinchou began to charge and it became a light. Then Zipz got ready to go out grabbed his bag and pokeballs and was ready "Ok Light-up! You can stop now." Said Zipz "Chinchou!" Said Chinchou "I know your excited Chinchou!" Said Zipz and he put Chinchou in a bucket full of water ."we gotta go!" Said Zipz "Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" Then Zipz rushed out the door. "Wheres he going?" Said Zipz Mom. "Probably out to go catch pokemon!" Said Zipz Dad

Last edited:

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
(Okay. Its fine! You can join anytime!) As Zipz was walking to the grass he saw another person with a Squirtle. "Hi! You here to catch pokemon too?" Said Zipz "Me and Chinchou were gonna catch some too! Right Chinchou?"
"Chinchou!" Said Chinchou
"Well are you gonna join too?" Said Zipz (Also tbh i'm playing a Pokemon game right now and I chose squirtle for a starter :/ )

Last edited:
Olliver woke up yawning, as he grabbed his favorite hat, a light blue one with a pokeball in the middle, and walked out of the house. He moved here from a different region, since he moved around a lot. This time, his parents said he could stay. He picked up a bag as he walked out,rummaging through it as he picked up one out of four of his Pokeballs. He opened it and a Popplio jumped out. " Hey Pablo! How about we go meet our neighbors? " Olliver asked, earning a " Bwark Bwark!" from Pablo. So Olliver picked him up and walked out happily.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"And...another trainer" Said Zipz "I guess a lot of people like water types" Said Zipz shrugging "Hi! Are you looking for the neighbors? There us!" Shouted Zipz
"Chinchou! " Chinchou said loudly in his bucket of water. Zipz waved his hands hoping it would catch the trainers attention. "Over here!" Shouted Zipz Again

Last edited:
Jason walked proudly with his Golbat following closely. He had just earned another gym badge and was another step closer to dream of becoming an ace trainer just like his cousin, who lived in Sinnoh.
He then noticed a group of boys, one of them having a pokemon native to Alola.
'An opportunity like this doesn't come every day.' He thought and approached the boy who didn't look like a Kantonian.
"Hey. Sorry to interrupt but would you like a pokemon battle?"

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"And there's another trainer" Said Zipz as he walked foward the 2 trainers "So...If you guys would like to battle please go to the battlefield. Its on the north side of town" Said Zipz
"Chinchou!" Chinchou shouted from inside of his bucket.
"But if your talking to me then..that's a different story" Said Zipz

Last edited:
"Well, I'm not really here to battle. I'm just here to start my Pokemon journey!" Said Anwar Happily
As Squirtle was walking around. A Pidgey starts to attack

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Well....Your gonna have to battle when your journey starts. So..I would catch that pidgey to get a strong Pidgeot!" Said Zipz
"Chinchou! Chou!" Said Chinchou as he watched the pidgey hop out of the grass

Last edited:
"Well...Squirtle, use Water Gun" Ordered Anwar. As a blast of water hit Pidgey. "Okay, here goes nothing," He said as he threw a Pokeball at Pidgey..."Did I catch it?"

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"I...Think you did?" Said Zipz as he picked up the pokeball "Yup. Its been captured" Then Zipz handed the pokeball to Anwar
"Chinchou!" Chinchou said

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"I mean....Do you want it?" Said Zipz as he was still holding the pokeball "Because I can take it if you want me to"
"Chinchou!" Said Chinchou as he looked at his trainer
"Ya know what? My arms getting tired. I'll keep it for now. Tell me when you want it back. Ok?" Said Zipz as he put the pokeball in his backpack

Oliver saw other people, and walked over, trembling a bit. He was extremely shy, and didn't talk much, so this was a first. Pablo returned to its Pokeball so Oliver could talk to others, leaving him just standing there. He tried to talk, but no words came out as he just made choked out noises, as tears filled his eyes, so he just looked down at the grass instead.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Woah, Woah! Dude you ok?" Said Zipz as he came over to Oliver trying to cheer him up "Theres nothing bad happening! You can stop crying!" And After Zipz said that he whispered "Anwar PLEASE help me here!"
"Chinchou! Chin!" Said Chinchou as he tried to warm up Oliver

Oliver backed away, still trembling, and looked around frantically for an escape. " This was a bad idea... " He thought to himself, turning a running away, until seeing the wall of a house blocking his way. He backed up against it, hyperventilating as he tried to back away as far as possible.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Oh jeez.." Said Zipz as he walked closer to Oliver "Its Fine! There is nothing to worry about! You have experience with your Pokemon. Right?" Said Zipz as he handed Oliver his Water Pale holding Zipz's Chinchou
"Chinchou!" Said Chinchou Happily

Last edited:
Oliver looked down at Chinchou, his eyes almost sparkling with excitement. He patted the Pokemon, looking at it happiest he's been in awhile. " Chi-Chin.....Chi-Chi! " Oliver said happily, not being able to pronounce it right, so he just called it Chi-Chi. "Chi-Chi cute!" He said, looking up at Zipz cheerfully. It was strange he couldn't pronounce the names right, since he was 11 years old, so that was weird. But, he didn't care as he looked at Chinchou, smiling.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"So...does that make you feel better?" Said Zipz "I hope it does! Anyway do you want to come adventure with us?" Said Zipz (Again)
"Chinchou!" Said Chinchou as he looked up at Oliver then Zipz whispered "I kinda like the name Chi-Chi."

Oliver nodded happily, standing up quickly. " Chi-Chi remind me of old home. In Johto reigon. I move lots. " Oliver said. " Parents say I can stay now. " He said again, but softly. Oliver smiled at pat Chi-Chi again.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"That's great!" Said Zipz "Do you want to catch your own Chi-Chi?" then Zipz was holding a fishing rod and a Ultra ball "I can help ya!"
"Chinchou! Chin!" Said Chi-Chi as he pointed to the lake by the town "Chou Chou!"

" Is that a Chi-Chi? " He pointed to a Pichu that had climbed into his back. " What ever it is, it cute. I name it Sparky! " He grabbed the Pichu. " This help catch a Chi-Chi? " He asked happily.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"I'm...Not sure. But I do know that it isn't a Chi-Chi! That is a Pichu!" Said Zipz "Do you want the Chi-Chi AND the Sparky?"
"Pichu! Pi" Said Sparky as he/she was playing with Oliver's Hair "Chu Chu!"
"It could help weaken the Chi-Chi so it would be easier to catch...So sure?" Said Zipz "But first you need to CATCH the Sparky! Here! Take this Ultra ball. All you have to do is tap the ball on the Pichu!"

He tapped the ball against Sparky, catching it. " Yay! " He ran towards the pond. " I will get a Chi-Chi, Sparky, and Pablo! " He continued to be cheerful.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Now and you have to do is hold this rod and when it shakes pull! Got that?" Said Zipz then he handed his fishing rod to Oliver "But first you have to wait. Oh and take this pokeball!"Then Zipz handed Oliver a Pokeball

He took the Pokeball and casted the rod, humming happily. After a minute, he pulled up a Pokemon, but it wasn't a Chinchou. It was a Shiny Buizel.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Huh. That's new. We never had a Shiny in the lake! Unless it came from Shiny Shore. Well..Now is your chance to catch it!" Said Zipz
"Buizel! Bui!" Said The Shiny Buizel as it sprung into action

" Its so cute! " He yelled, running over and hugging it. " I name you! You name be... Floaty! " He smiled and picked it up, giggling. " I keep you forever! Yay! "

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Remember! You have to catch it! Use the Pokeball! Also...Your in a lake." Said Zipz then Chi-Chi hopped in the water and gave Oliver a Pokeball
"Chinchou Chin!" Said Chi-Chi

(Sorry I was away :T )

As Squirtle was swimming around in the water as Olivier and Zipz we're catching the Buizel. Anwar's rod tugged a bit.
As it became stronger and stronger. Forcing the rod towards the strange Pokemon. "G-GUYS! A LITTLE HELP?!" said Anwar, as he and Squirtle pulled as hard as they could

Oliver tapped Floaty with the ball to catch it, then saw Anwar, as he began freaking out and he ran to hide behind a tree. He didn't seem that good at making new friends it seemed.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Huh? Ill come help!" Shouted Zipz as he came to help Anwar "God this is a Heavy one huh?" Said Zipz Tiredly but then they finally pulled out the giant Pokemon. "Woah if only I had my Pokemon book. That could help us figure out what the heck this is!" Said Zipz
"Chinchou!" Said Chinchou confused

As Anwar looked at this strange whale looking pokemon in confusion, he tried to figure out what this was. "Mabey it's a Wailmer?" guessed Anwar in confusion. As Squirtle got a stick and poked it strangely at the mysterious Pokemon

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Wait! Hold on!" Said Zipz as he ran back to his home to get his PokeDex "Sharpedo, The Brutal Pokemon, Its fangs rip through sheet iron. It swims at 75 mph and is known as "The Bully of the Sea" " Beeped the Pokedex

"Woah! Sharpedo, I heard they let people ride them in the Alola region" Anwar said in amazement. As Squirtle got closer to its Jaws, It let out a dark pulse and hit Squirtle hard. "SQUIRTLE" yelled Anwar in shock. As Sharpedo flopped back into the water and swam off

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Well..I mean nothing too BAD happened..So I guess that's good" Said Zipz "I guess...we should put up a sign warning "Sharpedo in lake!" or something."
"Chinchou!" Said Chinchou as he was trying to heal Squirtle "Chinchou!
"Chinchou. You can't learn heal pulse!" Said Zipz trying to hold in a laugh

As Anwar sprayed a full restore on Squirtle, He looked over at Chinchou and snickered a bit. As a Pokeball opened on its own and a Pidgey came out. As it walked over to the other Pokemon and started to play

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Sure! You just have to...honestly I don't know what to do! Just start RPing! So you just moved here in Tahji village and you decide to go out and catch some Pokemon basically. The villagers who live in the Village are mostly Pokemon trainers. Including me, @Nutralnoob1234 , and @Lillipup07! But now that you just joined we now have me, @Nutralnoob1234, @Lillipup07, and you: @EeveeLover1 ! Now start RPing! You can choose any starter but it has to be a first evolution! So no Legendaries or Mythicals! Now back to the RP! "Well...At least the Sharpedo didn't do MUCH damage.." Said Zipz in shock as he saw the Sharpedo flop in the water just before his very eyes "Well I'm gonna put a sign up saying "Sharpedo in lake!" " Then Zipz left Chinchou playing with the Pidgey and Squirtle

Maegan walked outside and stretched in the early morning sunshine. Her partner, a Litten she named Venalex, was sitting on her shoulder, purring in the sudden warmth.

"Well, Venalex!!!" She cheered to her Fire type partner. "What say we go and catch some more Pokémon friends?"

"Rawwr raawwwrrr!!!" The Fire type cat purred cheerfully.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
When Zipz went up to put the sign he saw a girl with a Litten "A newcomer! Huh" Said Zipz as he was paying no attention to the sign and somehow broke it "well "snap" " then Zipz got up and greeted the newcomer! "Hi! Your new here in Tahji village. Right?" Said Zipz "Well I CAN show you around if you want" Then Zipz went to the pond and picked up his water pail that had his starter, Chinchou "This is Chinchou!" Said Zipz "Say your name buddy!"
"Chinchou! Chin!" Said the Chinchou "Chou!" then Chinchou began splashing around in the water
"And your starter is Litten. Right?" Said Zipz "I think its purr-fect for you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.