• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Welcome to the Olympus Reigon!

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
@Ghostryder30 @Merciless Medic @Shikowara @Red Gallade @Abra Kadabra Alakazam!
, if you have any more tags, umm...tag em'

Welcome to the Muatio Region, the region of change and wonder! You will come across many new Pokemon and as well as some new variants, and once again, welcome!

Ok, here's the concept new champion, new elite four, new gym leader, new pokemon, new variants, and maybe some new types, but I need some help, soo here we are...

Last edited:

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
It's just a new region in pokemon which umm..everything has changed like the other regions, it's not really a RP, but like um........you know what I mean....so needed help so, here we are I already had plans for the champion and the some of the elite four..

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Yeah, sure I know I haven't been posting as much as I used to school catching up to me... anyway this is what I got so far, and could you make a bio for elite four member I was thinking the first four people to join get to be in the elite four..

Lt. Surge in Kanto, Wattson in Hoenn, Volkner in Sinnoh, Elesa in Unova, Clemont in Kalos, and Sophocles technically in Alola. Its way overused. Dark only has one gym and that's Piers in Galar.

Oh. I think I have one who was a great elite four and a good admin of Team Beat. Let me show you it.

Name: Ralph

Title: The phantom owl

Personality: Teasing, brotherly, protective, loving, mature, wise, strict, leaderly, eager, kind, caring, clumsy, and brave

Trainer Class: Admin(Team Beat), Elite Four.

Info: Ralph is a boy who's family is run by ghost type Pokemon. During his 10th birthday, he received a Rowlet from the Alola region and began his adventure with his buddy Pokemon. Later at the age of 15 after he won the Alola League with only a team of ghost type Pokemon with different types depending on their appearance, he then traveled to the Urbem region to join the leader of Team Beat. Now at the age of 17, he fights for world peace as an elite four.

Clothes: Black shirt, brown pants, gray shoes.

Pokemon:
Decidueye
Level: 45
Nature: Brave
Moves:
Astonish
Synthesis
Spirit Shackle
Leaf Storm

Dragapult
Level: 88
Nature: Admant
Moves: Dragon Dance
Phantom Forces
Dragon Darts
Acrobatics

Jellicent
Level: 50
Nature: Calm
Moves:
Destiny Bond
Dive
Hex
Rain Dance

Rotom (Fan form)
Level: 51
Nature: Jolly
Moves:
Air Slash
Hex
Volt Switch
Substitute

Drifblim
Level: 54
Nature: Docile
Moves:
Ominous Wind
Icy Wind
Hex
Aerial Ace

Gengar
Level: 100
Nautre: Naughty
Moves:
Lick
Shadow Ball
Sucker Punch
Sludge Bomb

This is my elite four bio.

Last edited:
Uhhhh that Elite Four looks extremely easy to beat. There is hardly any coverage at all and an Alolan Raticate can easily beat them due to a majority of their moves being Ghost (which it is immune to) and there is no coverage against any Dark-Type Pokemon that is its main counters.

How did they beat the Elite Four in Alola?

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
I almost forgot the frickin starters.....well, I have an idea for the grass and fire starters, not sure about water...

Edit: Anyone else I could tag, who would be interested...

Make a turtle, make the shell more like body armor throughout the rest of the body, with more emphasis around the arms, legs, tail, and head, and then put two large fins on the back with spiky skin on the back. That's the final evolution, and then you can work your way back

Or make something that resembles the hippocampus. Water horse.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
Nice, thanks, that turtle first evolutions name is Scutum, second evolution name is Claysidio, and finals name is Clypeus.

The grass starter resembles a ram with fur made of grass but as thick as steel, its legs are made of tree trunks and horns out of tough rocks, that’s the final you can work your way down.

The Fire starter resembles a panda with burning fists able it penetrate through anything, it’s colors consist of yellow replacing the white and red replacing the black, it also has a headband forged from a thousand embers, you can work down...

Don't look at me, I can;t handle the stress of my perfectionism when it comes to that. I try to draw, compare it to someone else's, feel bad about mine, try to make mine better, end up making it worse, burn it.

Anyways, I'm wondering if there's a Gym Leader spot I can bring back a certain OC for.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
I see the champion in Sword/Shield the level of his pokemon are no larger than 70, so...no one can go higher then 70 in levels.

Name: Ninja Diamondhome

Title: The Furious Fighter

Personality: Ninja acts childish and can be clusmy, but in battle he's a beast to be reckoned with.

Trainer Class:
Champion

Info: Ninja is obsessed with Pokemon, even as a kid, he tried is best and sweared that he would become champion one day. So he trained and battled until he got where is is today.

Clothes: Ninja wears black shirt with grey and black pants, he sometimes puts on a grey ninja mask attached to a black cape, given to him from his mother.

Pokemon:
Ditto
Level: 64
Moveset
Transform

Garchomp
Level:70
Moveset
Earthquake
Steath Rock
Fire Fang
Dragon Tail

Aegislash (Blade Forme)
Level: 67
Moveset
Fury Cutter
Rain Dance
Sacred Sword
Brick Break

Cornibus
Level: 65
Moveset
Charge
U-Turn
Giga Impact
Brick Break

Snorlax
Level:69
High Horsepower
Heavy Slam
Hammer Arm
Belch

Greninja
Level: 70
Water Shuriken
Hydro Pump
Close Combat
Acrobatics

Last edited:
Do they have abilities? There are only a few problems i have with this set. Mainly Garchomp having a Special Dragon-Type attack when the Dragon Tail and Stealth Rock combo is vastly superior. Why not have another move like Earthquake for Ground-Type STAB? That way, you can commit to physical attacks instead of being mixed.

Prof.Ninja

Previously DripNinja
I made my character with picrew it came out like this.
download20210203131025.png
我又好了|Picrew

Garchomp
Level:70
Moveset
Draco Meteor
Steath Rock
Fire Fang
Dragon Tail
Beside the Draco Meteor, I believe a Steel-Type attack instead of Fire Fang would work better. It will get rid of Ice- and Fairy-Types, as they are both weak to Steel. Otherwise, this is good. I would prefer Iron Head over Iron Tail, mainly because Iron Tail is less accurate and Iron Head has a 30% chance to flinch. You can put a King's Rock on Garchomp to make the flinch chance even worse.

Aegislash (Blade Forme)
Level: 67
Moveset
Fury Cutter
Rain Dance
Sacred Sword
Brick Break
Why Rain Dance? No other Pokemon except for Greninja is going to benefit from this. Brick Break is handy to get rid of screens, but I find Defog more useful for getting rid of not only screens, but hazards on the field. I would suggest swapping out Rain Dance for Swords Dance, so you may have stronger Attack. And King's Shield is like a form-changing Protect, so invest that somewhere if you'd like. Without it, Aegislash won't survive long. You'll need a Pokemon to have a Water-Type attack to switch Aegislash out of battle from a Fire- or Ground-Type Pokemon. Fury Cutter is only good on Dark-Types and it isn't all that great to be honest. X-Scissor is more reliable. But you'll need Shadow Claw, so maybe replace Fury Cutter with either Shadow Claw or X-Scissor. If you want to get rid of Sacred Sword for a better Steel-Type STAB, go for Iron Head. Since Greninja has got the Fire- and Ground-Type weakness of Aegislash covered, you are good.

Cornibus
Level: 65
Moveset
Charge
U-Turn
Giga Impact
Brick Break
Who is Cornibus? And why have Charge when you have no Electric-Type moves to benefit from this? Unless you just want a Special Defense raising move, but there are better moves out there for that. I have no idea if Cornibus is what you meant, but I can't reliably help you on this one without knowing its type or possible abilities.

Snorlax
Level:69
High Horsepower
Heavy Slam
Hammer Arm
Belch
Belch is an interesting move and I do like seeing more of it, but Snorlax has to have Recycle if you want to use it better, so that you can keep using Belch. Other than that, these are all pretty good moves except you can't use Belch reliably without Recycle, so Return might work better than Belch/Recycle. I would suggest Crunch or Darkest Lariat (yes, it can learn this via TR93) to replace Hammer Arm, so you may actually hit Ghost-Types, especially those with Levitate.

Greninja
Level: 70
Water Shuriken
Hydro Pump
Close Combat
Acrobatics
Greninja is weak to Fighting, Bug, Grass, Electric, and Fairy, if you don't plan on having Protean on this thing. Heavy Slam and the Iron Heads can protect Greninja from any Fairy-Type, Acrobatics is good against Fighting, Bug, and Grass, and you have High Horsepower to protect Greninja from Electric-Type attacks. Sadly, you have to choose between Water Shuriken or Hydro Pump. Because there is another move you'll need. If you want to set up hazards against your opponent, have it learn Spikes or Toxic Spikes in place of one of these two. If you don't want that, but want coverage instead, go for Ice Beam for extra coverage.

Also, just realized Greninja is Special and Physically oriented. I'm assuming you want a mixed set, so there you go. You don't exactly have a Pokemon as a wall, and you're gonna need one. Snorlax is a wonderful wall and a physical sweeper. If you have any intentions on changing that up a little bit, I can help.

These are mostly just suggestions, as Pokemon battling is really nuanced. People have actually tried out Leon's team in Sword and Shield and found that he can literally bust through most of the gym leaders and reach the top, unlike some other Gym Leaders or the rival's Pokemon, so selection of Pokemon and their roles in battle are key.