• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome To The Moriduno Region

Hi Im Professor . Ottouo ( ot_two_woo_) ! This is the Moriduno region full of Pokemon and wonders ! With new Pokemon and great new opportunities for new trainers ! With cool days in the vast plains and cold dark nights in the Ido ( e _ do _ ) trees ! Welcome to this Rp you can P . M me to join by giving me the trainer name and existing Pokemon personality and appearance ! Some new Pokemon as Slynx ( Sly_in-shx) The spotted bob cat Pokemon ! I will play as the professor in the first page talking about some of the new Pokemon and other things about the region . Now the rules 1. Be kind to each other 2. No OOC 3 . Keep it PG 13 4 . Read the rules for RP before playing 5 . Private message me only to give me your character For example my character Name Donny Personality :Relaxed Appearance:Blonde hair with a sweater and a silk neck scarf with bronze eyes Gender: Male Etc. ! 6 . Have fun ! Now go all out and give me your trainers and have fun with it !

Now before Role play so people understand who my character is . Here before we start role playing don’t do what Im doing remember to P.M me your trainer ! Name : Sam Ukio Personality : Lazy Appearance : Brown hair with aqua blue eyes and a t- shirt with jeans and tennis shoes with a silk neck scarf . Gender:Male Pokemon: Sand shrew . Rp line rp under this line _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited: