• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Welcome to the Battle Frontier

"Oh well actually I had no idea that Battle Frontier was here in Kanto," Westley said blushing while sheepishly scratching his cheek looking away from Nina. "But what I heard from my grandpa's friend from Hoenn the Frontier brains are very strong I wouldn't mind having a battle with them I may not look it but I'm a pretty strong trainer," said Westley as he continues to walk.

Landon continued walking occasionally checking his Pokegear, "We should arrive in Pewter City, by tomorrow," Landon muttered, he had completely zoned out from everything else so when he checked the time he noticed they'd been walking for a lot longer than he had thought, he looked around at all of the trees that were surrounding the pathway, "Wow, I was expecting to see some more Pokemon around here," Landon looked around and saw a bunch of Weedle, Rattata, and other Pokemon, but there was something that caught his attention. "What's that?" he asked himself as he stopped, there was a brown figured Pokemon next to some trees, "I think I've seen one of those before," Landon muttered as he took out his Pokedex, "Pinsir: The Stag Beetle Pokemon: If Pinsir fails to crush the victim in its pincers, it will swing it around and toss it hard." Landon took a second glance at the Pokemon, "It's been a while since I've seen a Pinsir, and I've been itching to catch one," Landon smiled as he sent out his Rhydon, "Rhy use Horn Attack!" his Rhydon nodded and began charging straight at Pinsir. Pinsir quickly leaped up and grabbed onto Rhy's horn and used the momentum to slam it into a tree. "Rhy are you okay!?!" Landon called out, Pinsir quickly ran toward Rhy with both of it's horns glowing, it dove straight at Rhy, knocking it out in one hit. "Wait!" Landon yelled as the Pinsir ran away, "Rhy return, I'm sorry." As Landon recalled his Rhydon, Lyra stepped up, "That was it's Vital Throw, followed by Guillotine," she explained.

Nina would be lying if she said she wasn't disappointed with the display in front of her. No rival of hers had any business being beaten by a wild Pokémon! "Mate, you're kidding me, right? You're just gonna take that?!" Shaking her head in frustration, Nina stormed off in the direction the Pinsir had ran, a pokeball in hand. She was going to make that Pinsir pay. This was an insult! An insult to both Nina and her partners! "You guys stay here. We'll be back in a few. With some barbequed beetle!"

"That Pinsir is smarter than any others that I've seen," Lyra commented as she took out a Pokeball, "It used Rhydon's momentum to slam it into a tree so it wouldn't dodge it's Guillotine." Lyra threw her Pokeball, a Charizard burst out of it, "Let's go, I wanna battle that Pinsir!" Lyra stated as she grabbed Landon's arm and began to drag him through the forest. As Lyra continued to follow Nina she thought of something as she looked at all of the trees around her, "Charizard, return," she said as she swapped her Pokeballs. "What was that for, Charizard had the advantage against a Pinsir?" Landon asked curiously, sometimes there were thing Lyra did that Landon could never understand. Lyra opened her Pokeball, revealing her Azumarill, "I've got a better plan to battle that Pinsir," she replied with a smile, Landon still had no clue what she was planning.

Westley looked on in shock after seeing what the Pinsir did to Landon's Rhydon. "Wow that was one tough Pinsir," Westley looked as Nina run into the forest as she chased after the bug pokemon. Out the corner of his eye he saw a flash turns to see Lyra releasing her Charizard as she declares she wants to battle the Pinsir. She to went into the woods draging Landon with her. "Wow she must really mean business," said Westley who is now alone, "that Pinsir was pretty strong, I want a crack at it!" Westley reaches into his pocket pulling out a pokeball. "Time to hunt Zane!" As he toss the into the air releasing his loyal Houndoom, "Ok Zane lets hunt us a Pinsir" Westley excitedly said as he too went into the forest to hunt for the Pinsir.

Lyra looked ahead and finally saw the Pinsir, "Sorry but I'd like to take a crack at this!" Lyra stated as she stepped ahead of everyone. 'Well there's no stopping her now' Landon thought to himself, he had been travelling with Lyra for so long that he knew by now that she had her heart set on something, she'd achieve it. "Now Azumarill, Water Gun!" Azumarill ran ahead, quickly launching a spray of water straight at the Pinsir. Pinsir quickly leaped up above the Water Gun and began jumping from tree to tree around Azumarill. "Iron Tail, let's go!" Lyra called out, Azumarill's tail was quickly covered in a coat of metal as it swung at the Pinsir. Pinsir retaliated by using Vital Throw grab onto the tail to swing it around. "Perfect, now throw it using Strength!" Lyra yelled as a response, Azumarill smiled as it overpowered Pinsir and sent it flying into a tree. "Now's the time," Lyra said as she took out a Pokeball, "Let's go Pokeball!" the Pokeball flew straight for Pinsir, the Pokeball opened and with a quick flash Pinsir was inside the Pokeball, and after a bit of shaking the stars appeared from the Pokeball, signifying a capture, "Alright, I caught Pinsir!" Lyra cheered as she held up the Pokeball with pride.

Nina hadn't even noticed Landon, Lyra, or Westley following her. Her attention was focused on her bug Pokémon prey. Before she bothered calling out any Pokémon, however, she looked behind her to see that Lyra had already defeated the Pinsir. Not only that, but she had caught it, too! While Nina was happy for Lyra's success, she was more than a little annoyed that she hadn't even gotten a crack at the thing. "Oi, whaddya doin?! Didn't I say I was gonna pound that thing?!" After taking a minute to calm down, Nina decided that, in the end, it wasn't something worth getting worked up over. She turned away from Lyra and company, embarrassed over her poor behavior. "Er...sorry, uh...good job." In an attempt to save face, Nina tried to change the subject. "So, uh, Pewter City should be coming up soon, right? How long we gonna be staying there for?"

Landon checked his Pokegear quickly, "Actually it's just ahead if we keep going through this forest," Landon replied, he could barely make it out but he saw the city just up ahead. "Come on guys, let's run!" Landon called out to them as he ran straight for Pewter City, 'Once we reach Pewter City, I have a plan to make things faster when going to Cerulean City' he thought to himself.

Nina's mood visibly improved at the mention of Pewter City being close. However, it wasn't just because of her rush to get to the Battle Factory. She ran up to catch up to Landon, and asked him a question. "Do ya think we'll run into Brock, the Pewter City gym leader? He's a bit of an old pal of mine from when I journeyed in Kanto a couple years back." Well, old pal might be stretching it, since they only knew each other for a couple of weeks. At the same time though, Nina felt that she owed quite a bit to the gym leader.

"Last I checked Brock wasn't the gym leader," Landon replied as he looked up and began thinking, "His brother Forest had taken over." Landon looked ahead and saw Pewter City, he quickly forgot about everything else and ran straight for town. When he reached the town he turned to everyone else, "I'll be right back, I've gotta go take care of some stuff, I'll meet up with you all later!" Landon waved as he ran off.

Nina was a bit shocked to hear that. Brock had talked about becoming a breeder or doctor or whatever before, but she didn't think he would do it in just a couple years! Good for him, she supposed, even though she was a bit disappointed that she couldn't visit. By the time she had resolved this in her head though, it seemed that Landon had ditched the group to do...Landon thing. "Geez, how is that guy so...energetic all the time? It's like the world is his oyster or whatever." Finding nothing better to do with her time, Nina made her way to the Pokémon Center to heal up Frosch.

"That's just the way Landon is," Lyra answered as she put her Pokemon on a tray and handed it to Nurse Joy, "Landon's been that way for as long as I've known him." Lyra walked over to one of the nearby seats, "He's always looking forward to the next journey, or challenge, or battle, he's always excited to put himself to the test," Lyra added as she sat down, "He hates wasting time, and loves to be himself, even if he is reckless at times."

Nina thought about what Lyra had said as the nurse handed her party back to her. Just straight up excitement, huh? No regard for consequences, or even the possibility of failure. Just a pure desire for adventure, for adventure's sake. As much as Nina admired that, she just couldn't wrap her head around it. What drove Landon, other than just his love for a challenge? There had to be more to it, right? Maybe a lust for power or glory? Perhaps he was more angry about Lily of the Valley than he let on. Then, an odd thought struck her. "Lyra, back in Viridian Forest, you showed quite a bit of skill. Arguably, more than Landon. Why didn't you fight in the tournament?"

Finion was seated on one of the seats close to where Lyra and Nina sat, his large backpack on the seat next to him and his held tilted rightwards as he snoozed gently. Earlier he had delivered his Pokemon to nurse Joy so they could be healed and whilst waiting he had fallen asleep, the noise of the Pokemon centre not seeming to bother him. Even the conversation between Eis and Lyra hadn't woken him either despite the ladies being only a few metres away from him.

Suddenly, a rather fluffy Pachirisu leapt from behind the counter, racing towards the sleeping child and immediatly jumping onto his head. The electric Pokemon then proceeded to nip one Finion's ears, causing him to jolt awake so violently he fell off the chair and onto the floor with a small cry. Sparky, the squirrel Pokemon in question, had hopped off his trainer and onto the chair, chuntering in amusement as Finion looked up to him with a pouty face. "Thats not funny!"

While he was inside the Pokemon Center Westley decided to make a call to Professor Elm to which out his pokemon. "It was nice to seeing Westley good luck with the Battle Frontier," Professor Elm said before ending the call with Westley, "I guess I should go out and train while we wait for Landon to get back" said Westley as he was making his way out of the Center. "Hey Lyra, Nina I'm going back to that forest where Lyra catch Pinsir, come get me when Landon comes back thanks!" Westley shouted at he run outside.

Now at the forest Westley begun to explore as he looked around he saw varies grass, bug, and nomal type pokemon. "Man there is nothing that catches my-" Westley stopped talking when he saw something it was a trainer battling against a wild Beedrill with his Fearrow. Westley watched as the trainer easily defeated the Beedrill. "I guess I founded my way to kill time, hey that was a great battle" Westley said as he walk toward the trainer, "That Beedrill wasn't even a challenge how about it do you want be our next victim" said the trainer with a smirk. "Sure lets see who will end up the victim" said Westley smiling pulling out a pokeball, "Time to hunt Bella!" Westley tosses the pokeball high up in the air releasing his Seviper the other trainer sents out his Fearrow. "Ok lets end his in one blow Drill Peck, Fearrow" commanded the trainer the bird flew high into the air when it suddenly did a spinning drive bomb towards Bella. Westley only smiled, "Match the attack Bella, Poison Tail!" Using her body as a spring Bella launches herself at Fearrow her tail begins glow a venomous purple as lashes her tail at Fearrow. The two attacks clash creating an explosion in the air spending both flying back Bella had a few scratchs but overall she was fine as for the trainer's pokemon it also had a few scratches but it wasn't looking so good. "Looks like it got poisoned, I guess we should end this Crunch " Westley said a calm look on his face. Bella started to move in on the dropped bird. "Fearrow, quick use Aerial Ace" but it was too late Bella bit down hard on Fearow shaking it a few before tossing it leaving the pokemon fainted. "Now that was fun" Westley said as he returned Bella walking away.

Alex walked through the thick brush of Viridian Forest, with Ivy close to his heels. The Ivysaur, was a bit of an odd Pokemon to belong to a Sky Trainer, but despite being able to fly, she was vital. She helped them train, and was a good matinice and training Pokemon, that helps the rest of the team be ready to battle. She was currently cutting down the brush with her Vine Whip, to make a path they could walk through.

Alex listened as he heard the cry of a Fearow. "That must be coming from a battle," the boy concluded aloud. Breaking into a sprint, Alex ran forward, followin in the direction the sound had came from.

He stopped to see the boy from earlier, who was named Westly, and what Alex presumed to be his Seviper. "Wanna have a battle?" He asked.

"Well A. I don't have any Sinnoh Badges and B. I'm studying to be a Professor myself," Lyra replied, as she put her Pokemon away she took out a small case, when she opened it it revealed 8 Johto Badges, "I did participate in the Johto League Silver Conference, as did Landon, and I ended up losing to him." Lyra put her case away with a smile, "I decided to stop taking part in Gym Battles and the Pokemon League when I met Professor Rowan, his research impressed me, and I now work as one of his assistants, specifically one that works in the field most of the time," Lyra explained as she walked out of the Pokemon Center. "Come on Tauros let's go!" a voice called out, Landon was stampeding down the street with a small carriage and a Tauros was hooked up to it, Landon pulled to a quick stop in front of the Pokemon Center, but the sudden stop sent him flying off and hit one of the Pokemon Center's windows, luckily it didn't break. "I've really gotta stop riding you Tauros," Landon commented as he held his head and began to stumble, he quickly shook his head and stood in front of the carriage, "May I present a Pokemon Taxi!"

As Westley was walking away he came face to with Alex and his Ivysaur, Westley had a confused look on his face asking himself why does a Sky Trainer have a grass type that can't fly. "Oh hey Alex yeah I'm down for a battle its not everyday I battle a Sky Trainer" said Westley filled with excitement throwing out a pokeball, "Time to hunt, Beruka" he said releasing his partner Dragonite her roar scaring off a flock of bird pokemon who was resting in the trees.

"Okay, a Dragon and Flying type. Well, personally, I prefer a Flying and Dragon type!" Alex shouted as he released a Pokemon from its pokeball. In a flash of white, a Noivern named Axel appeared.

"Okay Ivy, check Axel's weak points in this battle. Got it?" Alex said turning to the Ivysaur. She gave a nod and Alex grinned.

"Okay, let's start things off with Boomburst!" Alex shouted. Axel took off into the air and from his large ears, fired a supersonic blast that echoed towards the Dragonite.

"I thought that the Pokemon Taxi only existed in Alola?" Lyra asked. "Well it does, but this is the same thing," Landon replied as he got onto Tauros, "The man who let me use this said we could use it to get to Cerulean as long as we deliver his parcel to one of his friends who lives in Cerulean, and we can just leave the carriage there." As Landon was prepared to leave he felt that something was missing, "Hey where's Westly?" he asked. Lyra took out a Pokeball quickly, "He's out in the forest and told us to get him," she replied quickly before throwing her Pokeball into the air, "Charizard, let's go!" her Charizard burst out once again, "Go find Westly, and bring him here!" Charizard nodded and quickly took off.

Westley watched excitedly as Alex sends out his pokemon and he wasn't disappointed a bat-like dragon appeared. "Oh my Arceus! That so cool" said Westley extremely excited to be battling such a cool pokemon. While Westley was busy gawking of his opponent's pokemon Beruka was defending herself from the Boomburst the power of the attack greatly pushing her back.

"But it's going to take a lot more than that to bring Beruka down" Westley's excited face was replace with a calm cold one, "Our turn Beruka, Dragon Rush" Beruka's body begins to glow surging with dragonic energy as she rocket towards the Alex's pokemon.

Alex quickly realized that he would need to out speed this guy, so he decided to pull a fast one. "Dodge with Agility!"

Axel's body glowed a bit with a soft pink energy as he charged towards the Dragonite. As the Noivern approached Beruka, he gave a twirl,with his extra speed, around the attack to avoid it. However his tail, got caught low, and was hit by the Dragon Rush, propelling him in a headfirst tumble.

When Axel recovered, he flapped his wings and rose somewhat higher into the air. "Dragon Pulse!" Alex shouted ready to retaliate. The Noivern fired another blast from his speaker like ears, that was a deep purple. The blast rocketed towards Beruka.

"Hmm, this pokemon is one of those speedy types and the way it dodged Beruka's Dragon Rush Alex trained it quite well" Westley thought to himself as the attack barely hit its mark. He watches as Alex's pokemon flys slightly higher in and let loose its Dragon Pulse heading towards Beruka.

"Match him, Ice Beam!" Commanded Westley. Beruka fires a beam of blue lighting at the Dragon Pulse the two attacks collided creating a big explosion the force of the blast shake the trees around them.

"I must admit that pokemon is incredibly fast and its attacks pack a punch, but I would bring it down" Westley said with a smirk. "Beruka use-" before he could give his order he heard a roar from above it was a Charizard thats when Westley calm face turned back into his normal excited one. "Oh, sorry Alex looks like my time is up that was a great battle we are going to have to pick up where we left off some other time" Westley said scratching the back of his head with a blush on from embarrassment he returned Beruka before running back to Pokemon Center he waved bye Alex.

Last edited:
"Hey Westly!" Landon shouted as he got ready to go. Once everyone was in the carriage Landon told his Tauros to bring them to Cerulean City, Tauros nodded and quickly took off with both speed and power, "We'll be at Cerulean City in no time!" Landon called to them, he continued to focus on the road, making sure that there weren't any people or Pokemon in the way.

Fin hadn't recognized anyone on the carriage yet but nevertheless he had gotten into it, wanting to get to Cerulean city as quickly as he could. He wanted to reach the battle frontier as well, already knowing that he had to go to the battle factory first thanks to an advice from another. A surprised yelp escaped him as the cart started, Fin grabbing the edges of the carriage tightly as Sparky remained relax on the trainer's shoulder.

Landon came to a stop while the carriage entered Cerulean City, "Finally here!" Landon shouted as he got off of his Tauros and grabbed the package and told everyone that he'd be back after he delivered the package and ran off quickly. "Tauros you may want to go with him," Lyra told Tauros, it nodded and began walked after Landon once everyone was off, "Well we're almost at the Battle Factory," Lyra told Nina as she checked her own Pokegear, "Do you think you're ready?" she asked

Nina shook herself awake at the sound of Lyra's voice, as she had been dozing off from boredom on while in the carriage. "Huh? Am I ready?" Nina took a bit of time to process the question before answering. "Ha! Of course I am! We're gonna floor the Battle Factory, and still have time to catch a Sensational Sisters show!" She then remembered that Brock was no longer the gym leader of Pewter City, and realized that there could very well be other things that have changed in Kanto after her journey. "Er, they do still perform, right?"

"Well Landon has to deliver the package, so yeah we have time," Lyra replied as they began walking, "They still perform at the Cerulean Gym, but since it's a gym, they don't perform that often." When they reached the gym, Lyra checked the poster, there was a show going on right now, "Looks like we're in luck!" she smiled as she opened the door, they made there way to the gym arena that was being used as a pool for the time being, "There they are," Lyra pointed to three girls who were all doing some water aerobics with some Water Pokemon as well.

After getting out of the carriage Westley was walking with the girls seeing as he didn't have much to do before they go to take on the first of the Frontier Brains he hears them talking about is seeing the Sensational Sisters show. "Sensational Sisters Show! Umm I mean if you girls want to see it I won't mind going to watch as well," said Westley trying to hide his blush he was a big fan of the sisters he has almost all of their merchandise from headbands to posters.

Westley follows them inside the gym. "Man I hope I get the chance to have them sign my limited edition poster" Westley thought to himself with stars in his eyes.

Last edited:
Ajax was just entering Cerulean city when he noticed a rather familiar face entering the gym
"Landon is that you?" yelled Ajax surprised by the pure coincidence that the two trainers be in the same city at the same time

Finion couldn't say he was a fan of the sensational sisters. He didn't dislike them he just wasn't interested in what they did, not exactly liking water that much and so not liking water shows. He followed the group into the building, staying behind them and staying quiet as he thought of what to say. Fin had been following them for a while and so far he hadn't said a word to them and vice versa. It seemed rude to be following them but he did also want to do the battle frontier, he just happened to be on the same path at the same time. Whilst Finion tried to figure out how to introduce himself Sparky hopped off his trainer's shoulder, dropping down onto the floor and walking to the front of the group. The second the eletric squirrel saw water he ran back towards Finion, scrambling up onto his shoulder again and gripping onto it tightly.

Westley was still gawking at the fact they are going to watch the sisters perform when sees a Pachirisu run passed. He watched the electric squirrel freak out seeing water he watched as it ran back to where it come from that is when Westley notice the trainer back behind. "Oh, hey there you are the guy from the carriage ride the names Westley nice to meet you" Westley said to the trainer. "Are you a fan of the Sisters as well?" Westley asked with stars in his eyes hoping he to was as big a fan as he was.

Nina mostly ignored the surrounding trainers, mesmerized by the sisters. Her eyes almost sparkled as she watched their dazzling performance, their bodies glistening under the light from the droplets of water. She could feel the heat rising to her cheeks every time they waved to her section in the audience, even though Nina knew it was all for the performance. A little over halfway through the show though, one of the security guards who were patrolling through the rows of seats, recognized her face. The guard grabbed Nina's arm from behind and pulled her up from her seat. "Hey, aren't you that kid we threw out two years ago? What do you think you're doing here?" Nina hadn't even noticed the guard grabbing her, as all of her attention was currently on the sister's and their...aerobic talent. Sighing, the guard began to drag her away from the show. "Lemme give you a little reminder, kid. 'Banned from the premises and barred from entry.' I'm letting you off easy for now because it's been a couple years. If I see you here again, I might actually arrest you."

Once the sisters were out of Nina's field of vision, her attention was on the security guard and his words. "Oh, come on mate! At least wait until the show is over!" The guard laughed a bit at that. "After what happened last time? Even a Mankey doesn't make the same mistake twice, kid." Once they got to the entrance, the guard lightly pushed her outside and stood in front of the door. "Ugh, fine! Geez, I forgot Kanto was full of prudes." Nina stomped away from the Cerulean Gym in anger, taking a seat on a nearby bench to wait for Lyra and company.

With an amused smile Finion scratched Sparky's chin, perking a brow as he said to the Pokémon in a mildly teasing manner. "The waters afraid of you as much as your afraid of it y'know" The Pachirisu, clearly not amused, gave a small huff and folded it's little paws. As Westley spoke to him he turned to look up at the older trainer, eyes widening slightly in mild panic before he managed to quickly calm himself, shaking his head and bringing his arms to his side "E-Erm Finion and no not really. They're cool 'n'all but just not my thing." He was of course there for the battle factory stuff.

Landon was about to enter the gym after delivering the package, when he heard someone calling him, "Hey Ajax how's it been?" he asked, as they talked they were pushed aside by a security guard who threw Nina out, Lyra soon followed after her. "What happened?" Landon asked Lyra. "Nina had some issues with security," Lyra whispered. Landon was confused as to what had happened but went and joined Nina on the bench, waiting for everyone else. Landon stood on the bench after a while trying to get a better view, he looked and could see a factory-like building, "Hey, over there! It's the Battle Factory!" Landon shouted as he pointed to it. "Looks like we'll be there in no time at all," Lyra added, she checked the time and noticed that the show was about to end, "Well we'd better get ready to go." Landon jumped with excitement, "Oh yeah, soon I'll be challenging the first, Frontier Brain!" he cheered, before tripping and falling.

The sight of the Battle Factory lit a fire in Nina's eyes. She needed something to take her anger out on, and the facility was the perfect target. Taking advantage of Landon's fall, Nina jumped from the bench and bolted toward the Battle Factory. "First one there gets the first battle!"

"Hey!" Landon shouted as he got up and ran after her. Lyra chuckled a bit as she saw the two running for the Battle Factory, Lyra ran into the Cerulean Gym, "We'll meet you at the Battle Factory, you can't miss it!" she informed Westly and Finion, before taking off. "You won't beat me!" Landon yelled as he caught up to Nina.

Landon was right. Nina probably couldn't keep up with Landon in a footrace. His legs were longer, and had ancients knew how much more energy than her. "Yeah, probably mate! But it's not me you have to beat!" Making a final sprint to the factory, eventhough it was still a ways away, Nina tossed a pokeball into the air, releasing a rather cheerful looking Crobat. "Blutig, I need you to get to that building over there as fast as possible!" Nina shouted, pointing towards the Battle Factory. With a flutter of his wings and a happy shriek, Blutig swiftly flew off toward the facility.

Westley was fully decked out in SS merchandise enjoying himself when heard Lyra calling him and telling him that they are going to the Battle Factory Westley simply nodded in understanding. "I wish them luck in their battle against the Frontier Brain" Westley silently said out loud to himself with a small grin as he continued to watch the rest of the show.

"Draco out here on the double!" Landon called as he threw a Pokeball, Landon quickly pulled out a rope and some roller skates that could attach to the bottom of a shoe, "What do you say?" Landon asked as he held up the rope, Draco nodded happily. Once Landon tied the rope to Draco's back fin he ordered it to use Dig. Draco began tearing through the ground with speed as Landon held onto the rope, easily rolling thanks to the roller skates, "Please, you think, I've never taken part in a Pokemon race!" Landon yelled at Nina as they both closed in on the Battle Factory.