• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Welcome to Kanto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
She had her big hat down, Looking at the Clefairy's Cloud of dust around. She sighed, being annoyed by the stupid strategy. " UGH. " She said, as she was looking for the Dust cloud to end. She wiped her beginning tears, hoping that Clefairy was still standing. " Clefairy! If you are still standing, Please use swift! " She yelled.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
As the dust dispersed it appeared that both Pokemon were knocked out. "Well then, how about that I guess that dig did more damage than I thought." Noah said has he release Mankey once more. "2 v 1 kana I wish you luck so who's going to be your last Pokemon." Noah said as Mankey Was motioning his hand for kana to bring someone out.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kana thought of her situation And wondered about Noah's Pokemon. " He probably won't use his Abra... He had a low-level Meowth. So his last choice would be.. his Wartortle..? " She said, mumbling to herself. She thought of her only option, of course, Considering Wartortle was a water type, She only sent out her one pokemon to currently take out the Mankey. She looked at the lake, and said, " Horsea, go! " She shouted, as it went into the water.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah had a concerned face as he looked at kana. "I was kind of hoping for your Charmeleon but are you sure that you want to use horsea in this battle you just caught it didn't you?" Noah said as he noticed horsea getting affected by the toxic spikes.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
" Well... If I Chosen Charmeleon... You could just pick Wartortle. So that wasn't an option. If I chose Sandshrew, That would be crazy. Horsea was my only option. " She coughed, and then looked at her Horsea. " Use Twister on that Weakened Pokemon! " Kana Commanded. After hearing the command, Horsea started to make a more Purple Tornado, and Shot it Toward Mankey.

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Fair enough then, Mankey used rock slide on horsea." Noah said as giant rocks were right above horsea while the twister manage to hit Mankey and as it did Mankey struggled getting back up while breathing hard.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
" Horsea! Dive Underwater for Cover! " Kana said, hoping to get a terrain advantage considering it was in the water. Horsea dove underneath, and who knew where it could've been. Behind some rocks, Behind some pokemon, Who knew?

(OOC) Of course you can @Slatzly, I know we are in a different region, but it can still happen. (BIC)

Jackson heard a beep from his phone, and realized that it was Noah. It was about him being at Cerulean City, and he was waiting. "Okay, I will be there in a few minutes. I heard of rumors that I can find fossils down here." Jackson texted back. He then put the phone in his pocket, and climbed down the ladder. "Wait one second, aren't those the guys that took Jack's Pokemon? Hey! Aren't you..." "Oh no, it's you kid. You shouldn't have come here. Now I'm gonna get revenge." Said the Team Rocket Grunt. After fighting more Zubat's, and Rattata's, Jackson beat all the Grunts, and was up to the dude that had the fossils. "Fine, if you get beat me, you can choose which one you want." "Sorry to say, but that was really easy." Said Jackson confident. He chose the Helix Fossil, and also found a Escape rope. After getting out of there he saw Kano, and Noah battling, and realized that they have already made it. "Hey guys, I made it!"

Last edited:
Hi, I’m pretty new to this site, so forgive me if I’m not very good at RP forums.

Name: Eevera
Appearance: She wears a white shirt with an Eevee tail pic on it, plain black shorts & what looks to be a hat with Eevee ears sticking out of it. Also, it appears she’s wearing an Eevee clip-on tail. Pale skin, and really s h i n y silver hair.

Eevera was sitting on a tree branch, watching trainers have a pokemon battle. She always sat on that tree so that she could watch the people down below & cheer on the Pokemon that we’re fighting. As she continued her conversation with a nearby pidgey, she heard voices in the distance. Nothing new, except the people were being very loud. She started counting how many times certain moves were used. There was a lot of “Minimize!” and “Horn drill!” before she heard “Horsea, g-“ but before she could hear the full sentence, she was hit in the face with a weedle. She then fell off the tree and hit the ground below her, head first, as she then blacked out.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kana flipped her hair and looked behind her. She waved at Jackson, but then looked at the Girl who got hit by a Weedle. " Omg- ". She shook her head and looked back at the battle just to prepare. She was wondering what Noah would do.

As Eevera woke up with a fainted weedle next to her, her red face made her look more like a Flareon than an Eevee. As she picked up the weedle, she threw it at the first person she saw- Kana. “Yeah, serves you right!” she screeched, but all that could be heard was “Vee, eevee eevee!” and other various noises, followed by maniacal laughter.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah grinned as you figure out a strategy how to get horsesa out of the water. "Mankey keep using rock slide into the pond so horsesa won't be able to move as much." Noah chuckled as he saw a Weedle on kana's hat. "Umm kana." Noah motion his hand and pointed at kana's hat

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kana looked upward and saw the Weedle. She giggled and held her hand out to the Bug. The Weedle slowly crawled on her hand, as she led it downward toward the ground. " Horsea, Use Bubble Beam to break the Rocks! " She said. Kana's Horsea started to blow bubbles, as they broke the rocks.

Eevera noticed how the female trainer was acting, and that’s when she thought about it... “Is she... worthy...?” She thought. “I’ve gotta tell papa Sui-Sui! But... just to make sure...” Eevera then jumped into a nearby bush, her shiny (OOC: insert crab noises) ears sticking out. As she settled down with an oran berry she found in said bush, questions were racing through her head. “Who is this girl? Can I? Should I? Would Sui-Sui approve?” But all she could do was watch.

Which Version: both

True name: absolute secret

Private name: is private

Public Name: Char Lucas Schweinorg-------won't tell you it but you can find it out online or other places.

trainer pseudonym: Gravit--------been a trainer for a few months not done much

Starter: totodile
His mom surprised him with an egg and told him it was his starter a year ago, she also never told him what it was to him excitement when it hatched it was a totodile which he was very excited about.

Team: absol egg, catapie,totodile ,staryu,magnemite

Extra:
Fun facts
•His mother is old money and she has just about all the money. But she was raised middle class taught to appreciate all she got and that's how she raised him and his siblings he did not hate it but he didn't like it either.

•But now that he is going on his journey that restriction is being loosened now it is time to have a bit of fun.

•His father married into his mother's family and took her name.

•He has a family heirloom it is a book that is blank but he swears he can see letters moving across it in the corner of his eyes and you can't wright in it.

• He is definitely bi maybe a 4.5 kinsy

•Both his parents have lucario and he very much wants one of his own and when ever he talks to them about it they get this strange knowing look.

• He has a egg from his aunt's absol it was never a combat Pokemon just a pet but his will be powerful he just wishes he knew what the father was.

Picture URL:
155590070365.jpg
Walking into the clearing around the lake he looked around and seing two trainers battling he didn't want to bother them till they are done as he continued looking he saw a pair of familiar ears an eevee's ears sticking out of a bush. he had studied them because he really wanted one for breeding to get more and because of just how fast jolteon are. In one fluid motion he pull a pokeball looked at it one of his few ultra balls. Press its button to expand it pull his arm back pulling on as much of his inner strength as he can and throwa the ball at the poor Pokemons head hoping to concuss it so it won't struggle in the ball. As he throws he swears he sees a blue flash as he lets go and then the ball is going at ridiculous speed and disappears into the bush right on target.

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
"Mankey now's your chance use karate chop since horsea is out the water." Noah said as Mankey jumps in the air and did a front flip to karate chop horsea head that was popping out of water, but Mankey was now struggling inside the water thrashing. "Uh oh I guess I didn't think that through." Noah said as he chuckled a bit.

(OOC, I’m back! I’ll try to catch up with you all.)
——————————

Yania came out of Mount Moon feeling upbeat and refreshed, in stark contrast to her terrible mood when she first arrived. Houndour was showing signs of improvement. It still liked to stay ahead while they traveled, and ate it’s meals alone. But it now took orders in battle. Ekans has grown as well. Her Pokédex measured their levels at 18 and 16 respectively. Yania also managed to quickly catch a Spearow fluttering through the trees. She hoped it would come in handy.

Yania spied Kana and Noah battling at a lake nearby. She walked up to them, but kept her distance to be courteous. Houndour quickly took notice of Noah’s Mankey, and watched it move and attack with an intense stare. Yania chuckled a bit at that, and stood back to watch.

Last edited:

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Name: Ryer
Appearance: A kid with blue eyes, a yellow jacket, sandy blong hair, dark blue pants, gray shoes, tan skin, and a white shirt.

Ryer was on the S.S Anne, sleeping in one of the rooms he was assigned to be in.
As his alarm clock was ringing, he got up and prepared himself for the morning. Brushing his teeth, getting dressed, eating, basic stuff.
He was thrilled to see new Pokemon and travel the world of Kanto, for he had never been out of the Hoenn region. He never really traveled across the Hoenn region, but he heard that many strong trainers started there. Much as Red, Blue, ect.
He decided not to take his Pokemon at home, but he decided to take only 1 Pokemon, which was his Hoenn stater- Mudkip.

As the boat reached to a stop, he looked outside.
They were at a city, which he saw a sign which said "Vermillion City". He got of the boat and took a big stretch, and went on!
He asked some people which were living there, and they said to start out in Pallet Town, because of their Professor.
He was looking around, trying to find an Map to see where it is. He found it, and went on his way.
The grass was tall and thin, perfect for Pokemon to hide in it.
(mmm time-skip cause i'm lazy)
They finally reached Pallet Town. The sun on their face felt nice, and, like the people said, had a professor.
He was nice, and gave a few tips. He loaded Ryer with 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex, and he was off.
"Man, I can't wait to see new Pokemon!" Ryer said, looking at his Mudkip "I hope we experience good times."

“Well... that failed... severely...” she stated, as she sat in the sphere that was a pokeball. “That guy who caught me, he’s not worthy! No! I know they’re close... but it’s not this lunatic! Anyone but this SMALL CHILD. Arceus forbids! Sui-Sui isn’t happy! Enny says no! Ra-Ra is shocked!” She shouted. Then she laughed a bit. “Ha! Ra-Ra’s shocked! Anyway, I have to get outta here! I’m not taking orders from NOBODY!” She exclaimed,coming out of the pokeball and slapping Lucas in the face. “YOU. ARE. NOT. WORTHY!” She said. “I AM NEVER TAMED! NOT BY YOU, NOT BY THE PROFESSORS, NOT BY ROCKET AND CERTAINLY NOT BY STUPID TRAINERS!!!!!” She then grabbed her pokeball and straight up snapped it in half, returning her to her wild status.
(OOC: well, turns out you need to refresh the page if you want to see new posts.)

Char blinks then blinks again then a massive grin spreads across his face. Neat he says and reaches into his bag and pulls out his camera (flash) and takes a picture of her posing after she slapped him. So are you a half breed or something else because I had a friend in school who had a Ditto as a great grandmother. No-one knew until she gave birth. Apparently she refused to take hours of pain and she just layed his granfather as an egg when it was time. Joey my classmate was cool he could transform well kind of it was pretty slow to work and only to make changes to him self but he did say his grandfather could become Pokemon so that was neat. Anyway call me Gravit it is what I'm going by he says as he steps closer and grabs her up in a rib staining hug. I must say in is wonderful to meet someone so interesting so soon in my journey also...cute.

“GET OFF!” She said to him, then pushing him away. “Don’t just go catching random Pokemon!!! You think we LIKE following commands?!?! NO!” She stayed silent for a moment and then calmed herself down. “I... I’m a halfbreed... My dad was a Raichu... with dots for eyes... but my mom was human... I mostly spent my time with...” She said, before changing the subject. “Alright, which eeveelution do you want?” She asked Gravit. She was commonly caught by new trainers, so she decided to let them pick an evolution to show them to make up for leaving. The most common request was Sylveon, for whatever reason. Maybe people have never been to Kalos. It’s a mystery, really. Nobody knows. Nope. No one. Not at all.

Gravit raised his eyebrow. “So did the milkman have an eevee or No no forget that sorry.” He said before waving it away and looking away towards the battle. “huh we got another one crawling out of the woodwork it's getting crowded” He committed before giving his head a shake.

He looked back at the girl with the, well she would probably say annoyed look on her face but he would have to call a pout a surprisingly adorable pout too.Too bad she's not a guy. He thought. “So a raichu, wait dots for eyes, another ditto maybe, shocking” Gravit said before facepalming hard. “That was bad and I feel bad for it.“ Gravit said letting out a breath only to take a deeper one in.

“Moving on ... Just so you know I usually give new Pokemon a grace period to choose to stay or go. He says while patting his pokeballs. Having a resentful Pokemon on your team just sounds like a terrible,horrible or just very bad idea. Not only would they be harder to train but they may just be dangerous to your health.” He said with a imperious finger pointing into the sky.

“Anyway sorry for beaning you in the head and catching you, I guess. How do you not have a concussion, I mean I know how hard I can throw? Oh Arceus this is an odd conversation.”He spoke, before getting a bemused expression on his face. “But anyway in rebuttal to your statement I like to Believe many Pokemon want to be caught because they know that they can get stronger that way.” He said while twirling his finger. “Combat is a part of being a Pokemon do you yourself not feel a drive for competition and to better your self.” He says. Again pointing at the half-breed. “Also most Pokemon have better senses than a human meaning they can usually flee if they do not wish to cross a trainers path and be caught. Do not most Pokemon teach their young of the world, including trainers?” He asked. “As for being caught you have to admit getting fed every day and not having to worry about getting eaten by stronger Pokemon is a huge plus on the whole being caught thing but I will admit people are assholes a lot of the time but what can you do?” He snarks shruging, with palms up.

“well as for the eeveelutions I like most of them but hmmm, number one on my list would be Jolteon for its speed and maneuverability. You can't beat what you can't touch, plus paralyzing your opponent and peppering them with a continuous barrage of pin missile a few toxics and maybe a swift or two then pop double team, agility and flash maybe a charge beam/swagger & dig combo to cause confusion then leave it with no target only to attack from below with a combined dig thunder fang attack.”He says while cupping his right elbow with his right hand on his chin.

“Number two would be Vaporeon its ability to melt into water would make for interesting tactics. Like rain dance followed by a enhanced whirlpool to soak the field with all the water the move creates then have it melt into the soaked field to start launching hit and run attacks by dissolving into the water to move along the ground partly reform and launch a ranged attack repeat maybe use dig for water filled tunnels for underground movement hmmmm.”

“Third would be a tie between Umbreon and Glaceon most Umbreon are tanky they can take a hit very well as well as being a dark type very useful to no-sale psychic tk tricks unless they get tricky by levitating objects to hit you with. Also they can learn the tm toxic like all eeveelutions very useful for a Pokemon that's weak on attack, it's self healing moves are a grate boon as well too, expressly if it can heal others.”

“Glaceon are masters of terrain send one in and you can completely change the battlefield or freeze your opponent solid. Pop hail at the beginning of a battle for either Snow Cloak or Ice Body, now Glaceon
Needs a few tm' s to really shine I would use toxic just because,ice beam because it's too bloody useful not to have in and out of combat,
protect do I really need to explain, rain dance seems like a odd choice but it makes it rain which means water to freeze, dig is just one of those moves that if you can you do just like hyperbeam and finally,
shadow ball its a good solid attack only normal types are unaffected by.” Char said while rubbing his hand in evil glee.

“four is a Leafeon they are beasts of close combat getting in close to prevent special attacks grappling with vine whips, its leaf blade attack as well as its abilities. Start a battle out with sunny day for its abilities and Possible instant solarbeams, get in close with quick attack, grapple with vine whip followed by solarbeam if you can or you can go the route of glorious melee combat.” He said while nodding sagely.

“Next would be Sylveon on my list I like Sylveon but.”
He says while shrugging. “It has very few attacks but the ability to scare dragons is I admit priceless but if I wanted a fairy type I would get a Gardevoir”

“Espeon are good Pokemon as a psychic type it is always annoying with tk tricks but again if I wanted a psychic type I would get a Gardevoir”

“Finally Flareon I don't hate Flareon but it's like it's trying to be a fire fighting type with low defense and there are other fire types I would use instead.” Gravity said while making a what can you do gesture with on hand.

Why do you ask anyway you don't happen to have a little fuzzy brother running around looking for adventure and friendship and all that jazz do you. Gravit says while smiling then looks around jokingly.

Last edited:
“UUUUUUGGGGGHH fine... Jolteon it is then.” She moaned. Then, she started glowing, as her form changed into that of a quadruped. When the glowing stopped, she was a Jolteon, letting out the instinctive Pokemon cry. But there was something different. She was green! To show Gravit a Jolteon’s abilities, she used thunderbolt on him. “How... shocking.” She said to him, settling down on the fried boy on the floor and saying “What you said was actually false. I know for a fact that most wild Pokemon hate humans and trainers, because us wild Pokemon live in groups so we can stick together and eventually start an uprising. Also, if you release a Pokemon into the wild, they will go back to their groups and be outcasted. Pokemon usually call them “Domesticated” and I think you get the Beedrill. Well, see you in three days or somethin’.” She said, before leaping off of him and sitting down back in the bush to continue spectating the battle.

Houndour, having refused to to return to its ball, was pacing impatiently. Kana and Noah’s battle was interesting to watch, but the fire type clearly had a lot of energy to burn off.

“Why don’t we challenge the winner of this match?” Yania suggested. “You have some experience now. I think it would be good for you to see how a Pokémon and trainer sync up in battle. Maybe you could learn something.” Houndour gave no response. Whether it was thinking it over or just ignoring her, Yania couldn’t tell. “Well, you think about it,” she continued. “The battle isn’t over yet.”

OOC Mind if I pop in? I'm new
Anyway...

BIC

Name: Bogdan (Pronounced Boh-dan)
Nickname: Bog (NOT pronounced 'Boh')
Appearance: A short, young boy with brown, almond-shaped eyes and thick, dark unkempt hair topped by a large straw hat that's definitely too big for his head. Popping out from the back of his head is a long spiky ponytail. The boy wears a simple mint-green vest jacket with an orange undershirt, dark shorts with most of his exposed legs covered by his long dark socks that stretch from his dirtied orange sneakers.
(Concept drawing WIP)

"Finally, off of that stinkin' ship!" Bog says as he steps out of the S.S Anne

It was Bog's first time traveling out of the Hoenn region, away from his home town, or rather city, Rustboro. Right after his 10th Birthday, Bog thought it was finally time to start his own adventure, and so he asked for advice from his mentor, Roxanne the city's Gym Leader on where to start. And Roxanne said...

"PEWTER CITY?! REALLY!?" Bog shouted as he stepped down to the port "I can't believe her, and I thought this was gonna be a good idea!"

Bog, annoyed at the time, quickly came to his senses after seeing a few Magikarp plopping up and down the shallow waters. "I guess the change of scenery ain't so bad, huh," Bog said as he leaned over his shoulder, "What do you think Jackie?" A small Nincada crawled up from the opening of his bag and up to his shoulder.

"Jatta!" cried the bug
That's what I thought" Bog chuckled

"Well it wasn't like I was much of a trainer to begin with. Plus, I won't be leaving behind any friends at home either. Ever since everybody graduated, we all went separate ways, it just so happened to be that I ended up here...

OOC Okay, here's the thing. Being unfamiliar with terrain and horrible with maps, Bog thinks he's in Pewter City when in fact he is in Vermillion. Yeah, someones' gonna need to inform him. Aight,

BIC

In Pewter CIty!

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Ryer walked around on Route 1, the grass feeling Sharp. When he heard rustling, he turned around- The grass was MOVING.
"A wild Pokemon must be here.." Ryer thought as he readied his Pokeball, then he saw it- a Pidgey. "There it is! My first catch in Kanto!"
He threw the Pokeball far- a bit too far, and it ended up hitting a trainer with a Blue coat and brown eyes and hair.
He ran towards the Trainer and said "Sorry.." and Picked up his Pokeball.

“Ow I'd call you a bitch but I wouldn't want to be redundant , and honey green is not your color you look awful in it”. he said as he flipped her off with his left while prone on the ground. while lying on the ground he pulled out his totodile's ball with his right hand. Twisting Current come out and listen little guy he said as his Pokemon materialized on his chest. Ok lean in a little
“See that Jolteon with the ugly dye job she's a bit mean so we are going to be a bit mean back ok.” Gravit said to the Pokemon on his chest with a bouncing nod and a thumbs up his totodile agreed. “First Start with Leer and Scary face pop Screech next followed by Scary face again. Hit her with a captivate after that leading into another scary face. After that hit her with a Mud slap right in her face got it. After that get ready you may want to prepare a protect just in case.” He said with an evil grin that matched his Pokemon's.
With a small hop Twisting Current jumped from his trainer and launched in to a flurry of well practiced debuff moves before launching a mud slap covering the surprised Jolteon face. Before bracing to put up a protect to stop any attacks.

She shook off the mud slap, then transform into an Espeon, using psychic to slam the trainer into his Totodile. “NEVER CALL ME UGLY!” she shouted at him. Soon after, she started glowing again, shifting back into a halfbreed form.
After that, she simply climbed into a tree and proceeded to watch the battle. “No interruptions this time, got it?” She said, glaring at Gravit.

Last edited by a moderator:
(OOC) I'm finally back! I'm sorry for my long disappearance, I have been in the hospital due to me getting a broken arm while I was skateboarding. I will try to come in with a lot of training. (BIC) Jackson walking up to the big commotion of the man with the mean comments to the girl he had never seen, he went to go talk to him. "Hey man, you don't need to yell at her like that!" He then walked away looking at his Pokeballs. ( Ivysaur Level 28 ), (Pidgeotto Level 25), (Raticate Level 21), (Nidorino Level 25), (Zubat Level 24 (Newly Caught) ) "What a good team..." Jackson said calmly. He then walked up to the 2nd gym.

Houndour and Yania arrived at Cerulean city, and headed for the Pokémon center. She planned to heal her team, then head off for the cerulean gym. After wrangling Houndour back into its ball, she handed her Pokeballs in and settled in the Center’s waiting area while her Pokémon were healed.
Ping! Yania received a message on her Xtranciever. She was pleasantly surprised to see that it was from her younger brother Jacob. It was only her second day in Kanto, did he miss her already? The message read:

Alola! How’s it going so far? How is Houndour? Still mean? I don’t mean to brag, but Kanto’s got nothing on Alola. Seriously, it’s beautiful here, and I’m not usually interested in mushy stuff like that. Aaaaanyway, I caught you something cool so you don’t feel bad for missing out. Pick it up in your PC! This means you have to catch ME something now >:)
-J

Yania smiled and rolled her eyes at her brother’s silly message. She made a note to send an equally sassy one back tonight, hopefully after receiving her second gym badge. Now even more motivated than before, Yania retrieved her team, picked up the transferred Pokémon from her PC (which turned out to be some kind of special, alolan exclusive Geodude), and set off for the Cerulean Gym.

“I’m so bored... and I really want tacos.” Eevera groaned. She hopped down from the tree, landing perfectly. Then, she gave an ear-splitting whistle, which summoned three Pokemon. A shiny Pidgey, a female Nidoran and a Skitty. “Lets have some fun.” Eevera said, before sending her pal Pidgey into the battle and telling it to use aerial ace.
“On that Mankey! All over it!” She shouted. When the Pidgey made contact, Mankey was launched out of the water, somehow still conscious when it hit the ground.

Name: Astrid Olsen (Usually called Annie)
Appearance: Annie is a tall girl, with long brunette hair and tanned skin. She has crystal blue eyes and long eyelashes. Annie usually wears a plain pair of blue jeans and a striped back shirt with a black and blue polka dot backpack. Annie also wears a simple pair of red running shoes to wrap up her appearance.
-
“So, Nocturne, what do you think of Kanto?” Astrid asked her Noibat, who was fluttering beside her.
“Noi! Noibat!” It responded excitedly.
“Great! It looks like.. we’re definitely in Viridian City. It’s pretty big,” She said with awe, flipping her guidebook closed and shoving it into her pocket. Astrid ran and did a big cartwheel, before running back to her Noibat. “Sorry, I do that when I’m excited,” She giggled, and returned Nocturne to his Pokeball. ‘Now, let’s head over to that route over there, doesn’t it lead to Pewter City?” Astrid thought, before walking into the woods and followed the trail that seemingly led to the next city.

Name: Dane
Appearance: Dane is measured to be 5’11, and weighs 113 lbs. His eyes have a Deep Crimson Color, and His hair; which is brown, is in a Medium Layered Style and has Individual Stories of Gold. He wears a Gray Undershirt and a Blue Sweater with Orange-Brown Sleeves and a White Fur Hood. His Jeans are Grey with Brown Patches on his knees. He wears White Boots with a Black Split on the sides, with Two Green Stripes on the back and Red on the bottom. His Backpack resembles Red's Bag, with five pockets. It has red on the two top pockets, blue on the bottom pocket, and green and orange on the side pockets
Personality: Dane is generally quiet and reserved, so he generally stays inside or by himself. He doesn't have friends so he just draws and records the Pokemon, Places, and People he sees since he wants to be a Professor. He's an introvert that is willing to go travel but wants to be informed first.
A.N.--His Mother works as a Scientist in Professor's Oak Lab, he has a younger sister, and his Father works for Silph Co.
Hometown: Pallet Town
----------------------------------------------
Dane woke up to the cry of Pidgey's. He stretched his arms and yawned in his blue and white striped pajamas. He sluggishly walked into the bathroom, brushing his teeth to get ready for the day, which is honestly nothing but studying the Kanto Region's locations and Pokémon. He had always dreamed of a starter and journeying around the world, but never got around to it. He went downstairs still tired to make himself some Waffles. The only sound downstairs was the Pokémon Tournament his younger sister was watching. He went to the freezer and saw a note his mother left for him; Good Morning Dane, I hope your day will be good! I wasn't able to feed your sister since I needed to get to work very early. Please make sure to feed her and take Archie out for a bit. Love You, Mom. P.S. Make sure to visit the lab after, please! He read the note and looked at Archie, their pet Cubone and went to make the waffles. "Alright Archie, let's go." Archie ran towards Dane and held his hand as Dane yelled "Alright Jesse, I'm heading out! Don't open the door." He went out and walked towards the Pokémon Laboratory with Archie in his hands. As soon as they entered, they had loud chatter and beeping from Machines. They walked upstairs to see his mother talking with Professor Oak. They turned around and greeted him; Oh, you must be Dane! Your Mother, Chandra has told me all about you! She's told me you've been studying Pokémon to become a Scientist, Correct? Dane was surprised he knew this. Professor Oak was his idol and knew his mom worked with him, but this was a dream come true. Professor Oak reached for a capsule and opened it, showing three Poké Balls, each labeled with a Color above them. Since I know you've always wanted to study Pokémon, I have a gift! You may choose one of these Three Pokémon; Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. Dane had been thinking about this day for a long time, and with little to no hesitation, he took a deep breath. "I choose...Charmander"

Name: Josephine Bristow
Appearance: A short girl with blonde hair tied up into a ponytail. She has fair skin and blue eyes, and usually wears a polka dot shirt with black shorts and red converse.
-
Josephine walked around Pewter City with her starter’s Pokeball clutched tight in her hand as if she were nervous if any Pokémon were to jump out at her at any second. Biting her bottom lip, Josephine decided to heal her Pokemon, or in this case just ask Nurse Joy to give him a checkup. Entering the Pokemon Center, Josephine waved to Nurse Joy and walked over to the front desk, as it was surprisingly not crowded. “Here.. take care of him, just a checkup is fine since he hasn’t battled recently,” She said, reluctantly putting the Pokeball in her hands.
“Thank you! We will take good care of her,” Nurse Joy grinned, walking into the back with her helping Pokemon.
Sitting down in a chair, Josephine sat nervously in the seat with her head down and looking at her hands as she clicked her nails.

Dane grabbed the Poké Ball, sobbing full of an array of emotions. He was happy that he was able to get a starter, but he was confused. He thought that he wouldn't be worthy of one, even though he did all the research. He wiped his tears and smiled. "T-Th-Thank You... It me-means so m-m-much to me." The tears were still seeping through. He wiped the tears again and looked up at the two of them; Well young man, me and your mother decided that you were old enough to finally go on an and Adventure throughout Kanto. We also believe that you can gather great information on the Region. Dane looked back at his ball and looked at Archie, who's eyes were smiling for happiness. He looked back up and said "Thank you Again. I'm going back home to pack up for my journey back together." His mother smiled and handed him a Pokédex; Honey, this is a Pokédex. It's basically a better version of your notebooks. It shows you where you are, the Pokémon encountered and the information on them. She then reached her hand out to her son and kissed him on the cheek. Dane smiled and ran home, which Archie waddling behind him, barely keeping up. He ran into his room and packed clothes, potions, food, an empty journal, a flashlight with batteries, and grabbed his Poké Ball. He stared at it deeply and aimed it towards the ground. A Beacon of Light emitted from the ball turning into a deep red ball of flame and out popped Charmander. "Charmander!~" He jumped and danced around Dane in Glee after being let out of his Poké Ball. "Yikes!" Dane yelled, "Gotta Keep you from breaking something, Heh!" Charmander stared at him confused, the started to worry "Ch-Char?~" Dane stared at him and sat him down on his bean bag (which isn't flammable) and looked at him. He then closed his eyes for a minute and looked directly at him with a smile "How does... Smores sound to you?" Dane asked his new Starter. Charmander looked up in glee and jumped hearing his new name "Char! Char, Charmander!~ Char, Char!~" Smores ran around then went downstairs to look around, while Dane chased him. "Hey! I know you like the name," Dane yelled, "B-But you can-." He stopped in his tracks to see Smores playing with Jesse and Archie. He sighed and laughed "If this was gonna happen, I would've chosen Bulbasaur..." He decided to go to sleep, as the sky turned dark and saw the sky shine. He called up Smores and put him on the Bean Bag, where he fell asleep, right next to Archie. He tucked his sister in and cooked his mom dinner before falling asleep.

“Here you go, he’s all good!” Nurse Joy called to Josephine and gave her the Pokéball that contained her starter.
“Thank you..!” She said, and smiled and looked out the window as it was turning night. “Um, do you have an open room in here that I could stay in?” She requested, nervously looking around the room.
“Yeah, don’t worry! Chansey and I will show you the way,” Nurse Joy said, exiting the lobby and showing Josephine down to the lodging section of the center.

Josephine laid on her bed, now in her night clothes, and was holding her starter’s Pokéball with her hand dangling off the bed. Putting the Pokéball on the table next to her, Josephine drifted off into a sleep.

Current Location: Pallet Town
Badges: 0
PokéDex: 1
Pokémon Party: Smores (Charmander)
------------------------------------
Dane woke up to the cry of Pidgeys. He stretched his arms out and yawned with a smile. He looked over to his left to see Smores and Archie sleeping next together and smiled at it. He quietly left the room to go wash his face and brush his teeth. He walked out of the bathroom to look at the hallway clock; 7:45. He knew it was early, but once's he's up, he's up. He went downstairs to see his mother getting ready. "Oh, hey mom," Dane said quietly not to disturb anyone. She looked up and smiled at him; Good Morning, Sweetheart! Today's the day, huh? Dane smiles and nods towards her. He went upstairs to grab his stuff and got dressed. He then grabbed Smores' Poké Ball and stared at it deeply. The Apple-Like Red Shine at the top, the clear reflection on the bottom, he stood there in deep concentration; still wondering why he got a starter. He stood there and shook his head, "No, it... it doesn't matter, Dane said to himself, "I got one, so that's good enough." He woke up Smores from his sleep. Smores scratched his eyes and whined, being woken up from his deep sleep, working up the small, but healthy fire from his tail. "Char, Chaarr..." "Come on Smores," Dane said, "We've got a long day ahead, so get ready." He took Smores downstairs to eat breakfast, both of them eating waffles and toast. They finished eating and started to head out, but was stopped by Dane's Mother; "Wait! I packed you some two some Lunch for today and I got you some Poké Balls packed in here too. You can never be too prepared!" He opened the bag to see 10 Poké Balls and Two Grilled Cheese for Smores and Dane. He put the supplies into his bag with the rest of the stuff as they headed out. He returned Smoores into his ball and he walked out, waved goodbye and entering Route 1. As he walked through the Grass Patches he saw rustling and decided to grab a Poké Ball from his Bag. When he reached his arm out, a Pidgey popped through, startling Dane. The Pidgey seemed unphased, and Dane decided to pop out his PokéDex to try it for once; "Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokémon. A Normal/Flying Type. Does not like to fight. It hides in tall grass and so on, foraging for food such as small bugs. A common sight in forests and woods. It flaps its wings and ground level to kick up blinding sand." Armed with this information, he clenched his Poké Ball and threw it at Pidgey's head, placing the Tiny Bird Pokémon into the Poké Ball. The Ball wiggled and beeped on the ground for a bit until it stopped altogether and stars shot out, with a cherry tune coming from it. He knew he had caught a Pidgey. He grabbed the ball and looked at it, then said "Duster. Your new nickname!" Dane smiled at the nickname he gave him and ventured forth, walking into Viridian City.

Current Location: Viridian City
Badges: 0
Pokémon Team: Smores (Charmander), Duster (Pidgey)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dane stepped into the City and looked at the sign: Viridian City: The Beautiful City of Evergreen. He continued to look around since he hasn't actually gone past Viridian City, as he only comes here for errands. He walked around then decided to go to the Viridian Gym. He grabbed the handle and pulled it, then pulled harder, until a man walked up to him; "Sorry kid, that's been closed for who knows long." Feeling Discouraged, he sighed and went on with his journey. He decided to head to Viridian Forest to catch more Pokémon and train them. He walked towards the tunnel that separated the City and the Forest. He decided to walk through the gate and entered The Thick Forest. He saw nature there; the Pokémon and Plants there, full of many Bug-Types. He walked through with Smores' Poké Ball in hand. He walked through and encountered a Bug Catcher; "Go Weedle!" Ready for the battle, he threw Smores' Poké Ball "Use Ember, Smores!" Smores jumped out and puffed up, preparing the flame, then blew out a flame at Weedle, damaging him a lot. "Wow, that was good, but you won't beat my Beedrill's Twinneedle!" His Beedrill was sent out and jabbed at Smores, who was weaker than the Beedrill. "Ch-Char..." "Stay in there," Dane yelled, "And use Ember again!" Like before Smores breathed in, and blew a flame at the Beedrill, burning the Beedril. "Good Battle, Sir!" He shook his hand and Dane went on. The walk towards the exit felt long, and he knew they'd be there overnight, so he was going to try to get out as quick as possible. During the walk, they encountered a Pikachu. Surprised that he encountered a rare and special Pokémon, Dane threw a Poké Ball which didn't work. The Pikachu became more defensive after the Ball failing and raised it's tail up. "Pika!" "Go Smores!" Dane exclaimed. "Char! Charmander!" Alright Smores, use Ember!" Dane exclaimed. Smores puffed up again, expanding its chest, then blowing out a flame, while Pikachu let down his tail and forcing its body forward, and shooting a jolt of electricity. They both collided into each other, then Dane pointed towards Smores and said and "Use Scratch, Smores!" Smores ran toward him and scratched his face, which knocked back Pikachu. "Do it Again!" Smoresran back again and used Scratch again, which Paralyzed Smores. Weakened now, Dane threw his Poké Ball again and caught him. He smiled at the accomplishment and said "Dough, your new nickname." They pressed on, taking a short lunch break with the four of them, picking berries for everyone on the party. they pressed on, it almost being as black as Gengar. Going through the branches of the forest, he saw a light, and after getting close enough, he was in the gateway between Viridian Forest and the next town. He walked forward into the City and turned his head to the sign; "Pewter City: A Quiet City Between Rugged Mountains." He walked around the town and entered the Pokémon Center, where he healed his Pokémon and was escorted to his room. He showered and let his Pokémon out, all tired and exhausted. He took them and got them cleaned up, then put them into their Poké Balls and fell asleep, knowing they have a lot to do tomorrow.

OOC please forgive if I, a.break a rule or b.have bad english. I’m new to here and dyslexic.

Name: Elijah
Nickname:Eli
Appearance: Eli is a black male always wearing a jacket and jeans, he have black hair and baby blue eyes.

Eli was at a friend’s house in Viridian city, actually he wasn’t at a friends house and the person living at the house didn’t want him there. Eli was collecting debt, he lend him some money last week and now he wants it back

“So Trevor where's the money?” Eli asked

“Eli I don’t have it please give me another week” Trevor pleaded

“Trevor you said that last week and I forgave you, now you’re saying the same thing” He said annoyed

“Then give me another week” He said through his teeth

“What was that?” Eli walked to him grabbed Trevor’s neck and put it against the wall “I SAID WHAT WAS THAT” He yelled.

“Nothing Eli, Nothing” He said with a raspy voice, it looked like his Farfetch'd was going to save his trainer but Eli’s partner pokémon Sneasel stop him in his tracks.

“Three days” he whispered into Trevor’s ear “You have three days until I take your Farfetch and sell him to the celadon game corner and he’ll be worth 10,000 coins” He lets go him and puts Sneasal in his pokeball. Eli leaves the house and heads towards Pallet town, there he bumps into a boy around his age “Hey! Watch it!”

Status
Not open for further replies.