• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Welcome to Kanto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Names aiden. Nice to meet you. What's your name? and thanks. Zygarde, come on, 10% form." He used a zygarde cube on him.

"Shall we continue?"
She gestures to Piper.
"Nice to meet you Aiden, but I've got a battle to win! Crobat, Steel Wing!"

"Thanks. Wait what? Mega gyarados? when you have free time go meet me at the nearest pokemart. we'll have a battle. you up for it? Zygarde, 50%!" He used the zygarde cube on zygarde.

"WOAH, entei quick use roar!"
"RRRROOOOOOAAARRRR" The crobat go switched out."
"And sure Aiden, just lemme finish this up first, after all, gotta rep to protect, champion of Johto. ;)"

She sighed.
"Good luck beating the champion of Kanto. Go! Dragonite!"
A large dragon-type flew out of the Pokeball.
"Okay big guy, use Aqua Tail!" The Dragonite let out a gush of water on the Entei.

"Well I did want to battle a champion... And don't expect the zygarde cube to be left full of leftover cells. You'll see the real 100% form."

"Oh no! Dragonite! He landed a big one on ya, didn't he?"
She began stroking him. Then she patted his back and held up his hand.
"We can do this buddy, use thunder shock! Good boy! I know you can do this."
She turned to Aiden.
"Woah, congrats. You've just met the Champions of both Kanto and Johto!"

She jumps as she hears the voice behind her.
"Oh! Hello there, we're just battling. I'm Becca, the champion of Kanto."
She shoots a glare at Piper, who shrugs.

Dragonite was hit hard.
"Dragonite, pull through! Use a Fire Punch!"
Dragonite's fist started to glow with flames. He landed a punch onto Ursaring's stomach.

"Oh no! Baby!"
She grabbed the Dragonite and started to whisper in his ear when she stopped and glanced at the newcomer.
"Why not? And no, I haven't seen anyone.
Dragonite, Dragon Rush!"
She bellowed.

She looked at the trainer and studied him closely. Then she turned back to the battle. She saw bruised and scratched up Dragonite. He collapsed.
"No! Alright, that's it. Go, Raichu! Don't worry, I'll win this fast." She had said to the trainer and his Zygarde.

"Alright. Raichu, you know what to do." Without speaking Raichu shot an enormous thunderbolt at the Pokémon.
"Good job boy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.