• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Welcome to Kanto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy and Paste Form:
Name:
What region your from:
Pokémon Team:
Extra Info:

Here's Mine
Name: Rebecca (Becca)
What region your from: Johto :D
Pokémon Team: Typhlosion, Dragonite, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, Raichu, Crobat.
Extra Info: Pokémon Trainer, has all badges of Kanto and Johto. Is Kanto Region champion. Aerodactyl and Tyranitar can mega. Tyranitar is extremely large. Nobody knows why.

RULES: Mega's are allowed but don't go crazy with them. No cursing. Remember to read the RP forum rules before you join. :) Mostly, have fun. BTW, you can be from regions other than kanto and johto.

Becca high fived her partner in crime, a Typhlosion as they finished up a battle. A Bayleef was fainted on the ground in front of them.
"Nice job, Buddy!" She congratulated him.
"Typhlosion, Ty!" He said happily.
A young boy walked up to them.
"Thank you for letting me battle you."
"No problem! Anytime." She responded.

Last edited:
Name: Brendan Birch
Region: Hoenn
Poke Team: Sceptile, Charmeleon, Abra, Haunter, Eevee
Extra: Pokémon Trainer, Three badges, traveled through Hoenn and Johto, Son of Prof. Birch

Name: jayden
Region:Alola
Poke team: swampert,alola vulpix and Charizard
Extra:is lillie son and can understand Pokémon

Jayden saw Rebecca fight and said "Charizard do you think we can Beat This girl?" jayden asked to his Charizard "zard!" The Charizard awnsered "Great" he said walking in Rebecca direction "hey! Do you think you can beat me and Charizard?" He asked to Rebecca

Name: Lucy
What region your from: Kalos
Pokémon Team: Braixen and Eevee
Extra Info: Wants to became Pokemon Rider

Lucy was sitting on the tree and watching at the girl with Typhlosion who just beat a trainer with Bayleef.
"Should we talk to her?" Lucy asked her Braixen who was sitting next to her and Eevee who was sitting on her shoulder
"Xen." Braixen nodded
"Maybe we can travel together." Lucy said ready to jumped from tree

Becca saw a boy walking up to her with a Charizard.
"Hey! Do you think you can beat me and Charizard?"
"I bet I can! 2v2?" She questioned him. He nodded. Then the battle begun.
"Typhlosion, eruption!" Her Typhlosion let out a great big ball of fire, shooting it towards the charizard.
@ArsielDreemurr

"Dragon claw!" He Commanded to the Charizard cut the fire balls "now use wing attack!" Jayden Commanded making the Charizard attack the typlosion

Typhlosion was hit with wing attack but dodged the dragon claw."Typhlosion! Don't let him touch you! Now, use smack down!" Typhlosion ran over to smack the charizard to the floor.
@ArsielDreemurr

Name: Piper
What region your from: Johto
Pokémon Team: Typhlosion, Lugia, Ursaring, Crobat, Entei,Gyrados
Extra Info: Beat All of Johto, and is now the Champion of it, heading to Indigo to conquer. Gyarados can mega evolve.
Moveset: Typhlosion: Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Flame Wheel, Eruption
Lugia: Extrasensory, Water Fall, Hydro Pump, Areo Blast
Crobat: Air cutter, Bite, poison fang, mean look
Entei: Roar, fire spin, stomp, flamethower
Gyarados: Bite, Ice fang, Dragon pulse, twister
Ursaring: Fury Swipes, Faint attack, Sweet scent.

Last edited:
Name: Aiden Jackson
What region your from: Kalos
Pokémon Team: Zygarde, Noivern, Avalugg, Gourgeist SZ, Klefki, Goodra
Extra Info: Zygarde can transform to 10%, 50%, and 100%

Am I approved?

"Fire blast!" Jayden said burning all the Stones and hitting the typlosion again "HE don't touched him but the fire blast yes!!" Jayden said

"Fire blast!" Jayden said burning all the Stones and hitting the typlosion again "HE don't touched him but the fire blast yes!!" Jayden said
"Ack! Okay Typhlosion, We'll use a different Pokémon for this. Go!! Fossil!"
She nodded to the Aerodactyl.
"Mega evolve!" The Aerodactyl began to glow and grow, spikes appearing on his body.
"Use Thunder Fang!"

She turned to Piper,
"No, not really..."
She looked at Jayden.
"Of, course. Fossil, use Ice Fang!" The Aerodactyl bit down hard and spikes of ice jutted around the two Pokémon.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I can't battle right now, not all of my Pokémon are healed!" She exclaimed.
"I need to get them to the Pokémon Centre right away!" She ran off, not bothering to retreat the Giant Aerodactyl, who was screeching at the swampert as it flew away. She jumped on it and flew off.

Last edited:
"But, you were the one who suggested the double battle!" Piper yelled after her. "Well, i guess i could follow her! Gyarados, Entei Return! Lugia, come out and use fly, let's follow Becca!"

Becca arrived at the PokeCenter. She handed her pokeballs to Nurse Joy and they were healed.
"Alright, come out everybody!" She shouted, throwing her Pokeballs open. Out came a Typlosion, Crobat, an Enormous Tyranitar, a Raichu, Aerodactyl and a Dragonite.

"Woah! You startled me. Sure, if you're ready to lose." She grinned.
"Can you let out all your Pokémon? I'd like to know who I'm dealing with."

"Why not, what's the harm? I mean, I'm gonna win anyways" Piper challenged. "Come on out guys!" She let out a Huge red gyarados, a fiery typhlosion, a dark crobat, a entei, a lugia, and an ursaring.

"A shiny! Woah, two legendries. Well, we'll beat you anyway. Go! Tyranitar!"
An Abnormally large Tyranitar lumbered over to Piper. He towered at 9 feet tall.
"Wait till you see him mega. He'll be even bigger!" She crowed.

Raichu bounced up to the Zygarde.
"Chu?" He looked at the Pokémon all over.
"Raichu... Rai.." (What an odd Pokémon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.