• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Zant saw the red glow and immediately saw Marcel. "Look I..." "Why of all people are you here?" "I just wanted to run. Away from them...away from all the pain." "So you think killing my sister is alright?" "Silverscythe placed the money on her! I didn't want to kill. They forced me to. Otherwise it would have been death for me." "Huh?" "I didn't want to harm. They manipulated the death of my little brother Nick on you. I now know that the death was from a condition he had." "Can you bring my sister back?" "I know she is proud of you. You don't need to be angry at me. I know now this is a very chaotic world. There is far to much hate in this world. We aren't born with it. We are taught to hate. I realized it was time to stop learning from those who would teach me to hate." The two talked and argued. Zant wanted forgiveness in his soul. It was always close but he could need seem to reach it.

"I forgive. Just....Be careful for who you trust." Marcel told Zant as he made the sphere fade away back into the air.

Diane had an eyebrow raised as "Jack" began to whisper to the white haired boy something she presumed was private. Diane was no nosy individual by nature and decided it was best not to inquire about it. Directly anyway. "W-well uh, nice to meet you all the same." Diane said to "Jack."

"So what has your experience been like?" Drake decided to ask Celia, as he was bored of silence and figured it was a decent way to pass the time till class unfortunately began.

Soul looked out the window. The fuck? Was that... Zant!? But he’s all light and shit. He better put a stop to that mess. He glared and leaped out of his chair and rushed to the door, while the teacher sighed. “Porco May start his test of his robotics and stuff now... I need some coffee...” Mr. Blaise went into his back room.

Tara smiled a bit. “Well, some good competition you got then. Hey, I think it’s pretty strange, but I don’t dislike you Sepha. I’ll defend you to as long as you’re not doing horrible things.”

Nero sighed and then looked at Sepha, his eyes glowing red. He began to read her mind, which usually took about 15 seconds. “Hmmmmmm...”

MarcelGalliard790

Porco went over to Tara before going to start his presentation. "Wish me luck my dear." Porco whispered in her ear before giving her a quiet kiss and heading towards the front of the room. "Alright! I will try to keep my explanations short and sweet so this doesn't continue in forever. I made these different things in my free time and with friends." Porco told them being brief and short with it. 'Tech terror is first.' Porco told himself as he got the stuff ready for tech terror.

Zant looked over at Soul. "So...you were able to recognize me. I am sick of having hatred and being taught how to hate by those who would teach falsely." Zant explained to Soul his backstory and how he was sick of being manipulated.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Zant, calm down." Jack, didn't want his friend that he hadn't seen in a year to go all crazy. (XD)

"What do you mean by expirence?" Celia asked Drake. Then she heard someone say "Jude". She turned around and saw her brother talking to a rather interesting kid. (I was gonna say handsome, but I changed my mind... XD)

Last edited:

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"You mean Celia? Yeah... Wait! Cute?" Jude exclaimed, he didn't like people thinking his little sister was cute. That meant there was a possibility of a broken heart. "Why do you think?" He asked nervously.

MarcelGalliard790

Zant looked at his frien concerned. "Dude calm down. I just don't know. She just has something that makes her stand out. You know. Her beauty." Zant whispered to his friend. But Zant was worried about what Jude just exclaimed. "Don't ever do that again." Zant told Jude as he was now nervous.

Porco shrugged off what had happens between the two. He pulled up some High tech screens and activated his tech Terror suit. The metal came over his body again, His hands had green electricity on them and changed to the plasma cannons, and lastly the helmet came in different sections from the chest and appeared over his face. The eyes of the suit powered on to red and thus Tech Terror was activated.

Soul glared, his arm being raised as tendrils Of blue fire lashed across his arm, a grimace on his face. He spit on the ground. “Shut up, asshatDon’t talk to this bastard. I’m gonna take him out here... AND NOW!” He stepped forward, and sent out a flaming laser from the palm of his hand. It flowed with a violent strobe, like some sort of Beta version of Absolute Radiance.

Tara looked out the window, and bit her bottom lip. “So Sepha, don’t mind me, but it’s kinda going down outside, so I would strongly advise not going out there.”

Remus felt something was off. He looked to see Soul barge into the class and attempt to attack Zant. Now, he was uncertain of what was going on, but he had to make sure he was okay.

Barging out of his seat, he took the form of his wolf and stood between Zant and Soul. The laser hit Remus, causing him to whimper before standing tall and proud, glaring down Soul. He didn't care what position these two were in, all he wanted was to make sure they didn't attack each other. He let loose a throaty growl of warning, the fur on his back and tail spiked up a bit as he bared his teeth at Soul.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(OOC: Ruby berserk button, activate!)

Ruby had taken enough chaos in this class already. She suddenly threw her chair across the room, stomping over to where the conflict was taking place.
In her high pitched voice, she screamed at the two. "What is WRONG with you people? You're both acting like children! Having a little screaming fest in class, oh no, that totally makes us mature!"
She turned to Zant, her eyes glowing pink. "You! Give us one f*ing reason we should trust you. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were the one who created that sh*tshow not long ago! You really think you can waltz in here and say "okay, I'm good now, forgive me, okay"?! Well, if you do, you are a freaking idiot!"
Her eyes glowing even harsher, she turned to Soul. "And YOU! You're supposed to be the mature one! And look - here we are, the rainbow sprite has got to take care of things while the children have their tantrums! Oh yeah, let's not hear out the guy, let's instantly attack him unprovoked! Has he done anything yet? No! Has he made any effort to hurt anyone in this class since he got here just now? No! Look, I understand that he's difficult to trust, but you're just having a little berserk freakout! At least Raven listens to people first!"
"Don't drag me into this," Raven mumbled, not looking up from her phone.
"Now, you two are going to calm yourselves and have a nice discussion like mature people. And if you don't, then I'll make Raven look like a cute little puppy! Do I make myself clear?"

Soul stormed up to Ruby and spat a handful of censor-worthy cuss words at her. “...you better be damned if I’m gonna Attack that bitch! Listen, shapeshifter-shitter. That guy deserves a fuck of a lot more than I threw at him. Fuck your moral high ground. ‘OH! ITS NOT RIGHT TO HURT SOMEONE! WAAAHHH! ITS AGAINST MY GRADE SCHOOL MORAL CONCEPTS.’ Grow. Up. It’s called me making him repay his debt to society. If he really has changed that doesn’t forgive his fucking atrocities! And anyone who defends that, like mister wolfy boy over there, should feel fucking ashamed. And you say I’M the immature one. Small world, dipshit.” He said, barely even stopping to breathe.

Nero walked out next to him. “For once, this garbage can is right. You really think he wouldn’t attack someone who’s repeatedly tried to get us killed? You really are immature.” He said neutrally.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Lily, she nodded as Eli got up an Lily walked to the corner, Eli glanced at everyone in the conversation "Ok, listen, I see both points here, and I believe I have a way to make everyone happy" he looked at Ruby "He lets him live" looked at Soul "Have him do something, hmmm build some new outdoor bathrooms by hand or something"

Saphrax had left the bathroom to go back and check on Remus. He wanted to make sure nothing had happened to him. He had this weird feeling that he had gotten hurt. He had gotten to class to find, Remus as a wolf, and the blue haired guy yelling at the pixie like creature.

Walking up to Remus, Saphrax knelt down. Holding out his hand, he asked. "Are you going to be ok?"

Rowena got tired of all the yelling and decided to do something about it. Taking out one of her spellbooks she recited a spell. "People who speak, who are getting on my nerves, shut the hell up for once." With that an explosion of sparks flew out and anyone who was talking about the fight found themselves unable to speak. "Now listen here. You guys need to learn to get along or at least not try and kill one another. This is a fucking school for fucks sake. We are here to learn not deal with this bullshit. Now is everyone going to sit down calmly or am I going to have to bind you to a chair? Do not test me."

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Jesus Christ have mercy on our souls. Jesie thought to himself, annoyed, as he summoned Roundabout to stop time. He placed everyone in the argument in separate corners of the room, but left Zant at the door. Resuming time, he shouted, “Can all of you SHUT UP please!? Don’t make me get Chris to come in here and teach y’all a lesson!”

"Yo. Mind filling me in on what is going on?"

Standing by an opened window, Drake had heard the commotion and rather saw Ruby storm off as she tossed a chair of all things across the room while he looked onto the group Ruby was with as there seemed to be a big argument over something. Drake had no clue or context to any of this but one thing was clear he was too curious to ignore it.

Meanwhile...

"S-sorry! I-I have no idea what came over here a-and I am sure it can be worked out!" Diane said to the teachers or students the chair would have hit had Diane not suspended it in the air thanks to her metal pull as she gently lowered it and let out a sigh. What was going on with this place? Well one thing was clear she wouldn't know standing here so she walked outside to the group to learn more as her brother questioned them.

Nero, now silenced, walked up to Rowena, and glowed crimson. He opened his mouth. “I have demon magic. In short supply, that is. Anyway, Zant. You probably deserved that shot. But I think Soul acting irrationally wasn’t out of place. Now. Let’s all take a deep breath. I feel Zant’s punishment should be this- We have him personally right every physical wrongdoing he’s committed, and then go to a therapist for 3 months at the least.” He said, and tapped Soul, opening his mouth back up.

Soul had been attempting to continue all his angry, heat-filled insults, but soon, his temperature went back down from volcano to Candle. When Nero returned his speech through the tap, he spoke. “Nero has a good point. I have no real reason to trust you until you prove it with your actions, not your words.” He said, and then looked to Ruby. “I apologize. For what I said. I’m not changing my mind though. Not until something proves me wrong.”

MarcelGalliard790

Zany had enough and unfortunately Egil kicked in at the worst possible time. Zant had snapped. "Oh! Forgive me Soul! Unfortunately I know when they are striking the school tonight! But Nooooooooo. You have to ignore me! Like I'm sort of Trash! WITHOUT ME TONIGHT SOMEONE WOULD BE DEAD!" Zant shouted at everyone as he wanted to point out that without him they wouldn't know all of their plans. (Sliver, Blood, Hollow)

Marcel couldn't help but laugh at what Zant had told him. "Pathetic! If you knew they were doing wrong things. Then why didn't you Quit!" Marcel shouted at him but instead of using a blast pulled out the Brimstone buster (A demon sword basically.) "That would have saved you the hassle of killing my sister!" Marcel shouted at him with tears building in his eyes. "Then She would still be alive....." Marcel broke down knowing that 3 months ago she had passed. "So would have my little brother....if it weren't for Silverscythe." Zant told everyone with Melancholy in his voice.

Remus was more than irritated, not just by what was going on in the conflict, but more by the noise. He looked over to see Saphrax kneeling next to him and he smiled a little. Thanking whoever made the people silent for a moment, he groaned and growled before turning back. He was pale, but at least he was able to recover quickly. He was able to speak due to his natural resistance to most magic, regardless of their origin.

"Hey, I don't know who this 'Zant' is, but I wanted to prevent injury and take the beating myself. I don't know his backstory, but I just saved you an ass beating. Attacking someone without them provoking an action, regardless of what he did in the past, is like attacking something or someone who has the potential to become a nuke. Are they going to use that power? No, so let's not provoke them any further. I'm sorry for your sister," he looked over to Marcel before continuing. "And for everybody else's hardships. I don't trust many people here, and that goes for every single one of you," he looked at every single person there, except for Saphrax, and he continued. "Also," he looked over to Soul. "I don't have control over the wolf inside. I wanted to protect, it's in my nature. If the wolf wasn't so strong in grabbing control from me, I would have likely not stepped in the way, regardless. But if Zant had used to be evil, I would suggest having him do some kind of service for us until we see that he isn't all that bad anymore. Provoking him to be evil again is not advisable, and makes you look just as bad as him, regardless if you want to kill him to avenge someone or something. I agree with Nero's course of action."

Now that he said his two-cents, he took a moment and relaxed a bit before putting his headphones back on, which had slipped off and around his shoulders during his protective action. Still, he was surprised his wolf had allowed him to talk during a confrontation before wanting back control again.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
As Ruby whipped around to face Soul, something strange happened in her eyes. For a second, they appeared to have a pitch-black gleam, as her wings and hair began to turn black -
"Ruby. That's enough."
Ruby reverted to normal within a millisecond, as she was suddenly psychically restrained. She turned her head, seeing Allie with her palm extended and eyes glowing blue.
"We - are - done," she growled. She moved her hand, forcing Ruby into an airborne sitting position. She then proceeded to (harshly) set Ruby back in her seat, releasing Ruby from the psychic hold.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
"Sorry, it's just... I don't want her feelings hurt." Jack replied, Zant all of a sudden started shouting. Jack was very scared, he backed up as he saw the angry in his friend's eyes. "Zant, are you alright?" Jack asked with a stutter.

Celia was in shock of what Zant was saying. She was also scared. She ran over to her brother and hugged his arm. "I'm sorry." was all she said. Jack knew what she was talking about. He rubbed her shoulder as he walked closer to Zant.

Soul looked to Remus. “Remus, sympathy pains. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a thousand more times. Killing a killer doesn’t make you a killer in return. I admit to doing wrong... but morality is a strange lesson, as is Forgive and Forget. It’s a strange lesson because it’s not universal.” He said, and then turned to Zant. “You couldn’t possibly know what all of their plans were. You always seemed so overjoyed at the prospect of killing us. I’m not forgiving you, but I’ll tolerate your presence. If they really are coming... I hope you’ll be fighting on our side. I really do.” He said, and walked back into class, collapsing into his seat.

Tara stood there, motionless. “Damn Soul, where did that come from?” She whispered under her breath. It seemed whatever happened was over.

Nero sighed. “Zant, you never said you agreed with the punishment for your crimes. I can read minds, but yours is too tangled for me to read at all.” He said, raising an eyebrow.

(Yo Marcel. I would very much like for you to tone down a lot of the changing headcannons. Like, I don’t want you changing your backstories or my villain plots that much anymore.)

MarcelGalliard790

(Completely my fault my guy. I thought having Zant's past be affected by his part time future co-workers would be interesting to put in.)

Zant had enough and wanted to run away. But where would he go? "Egil (Eh-Gil) . That's his name." Zant told them trying not to break into sadness. "He's the Prince of Darkness that is inside of me. And what you have commonly known me to look like. But with Agiel (Ay-G-ell) he is trying to balance the homicidal Egil. All Egil wants is nice quick pain. Agiel wants to just have me return to the light." Zant explained to him the beings in his mind, body and, soul. "My life was just like anyone else. Well except for the fact my mother was human and my father was a fallen angel. I had Made friends, had bullying, sibilngs that drove me mad. Just like anyone else. But....the story takes a dark turn. I went to go and get my brother one day from his school...when... 'HELP ME!' I had rushed down there only to find my brother......gone. Red had stained my hands and he only told me he loved me before he passed. I was a case in which my whole family was cut down in front of me. Murderers, Rapists, You name it. I went from nice guy to chat to...to an emotional Train wreck. I would easily lose my calm. Medication didn't help at all. That was when Egil entered and shaped me back to normal. Unfortunately he wanted more....enemies to be cut down. The main bully I had for a long time....I fought him. Only when Egil took control did I manage to win. But after that everything was a blur. Strange figures jumped me. One second I was in a fight next second I don't even know where I am. I made mistakes joining 'Them'. Killing innocent, Destroying lives, I didn't want to. They forced me. Tortured me if I didn't want to and in some cases even drugged me so then Egil can snap back and kill again. Agiel came in and tried to guide me back to the light and thus...here we are now." Zant explained his whole past and how his life was terrible and it changed with Egil and Agiel.

Leo is still shocked, but after a few seconds, he got back on his feet. He looked at Porco and walked slowly out of the class. The extreme fear has made it hard for him to walk to the restroom. He successfully arrived, and Christian is still in the restroom. He leaned on the wall and slide slowly down. "I'm not strong enough", he muttered.

DoggoKing22

Chris noticed Leo walk into the restroom looking like he was in complete shock. He was in the middle of balancing a bubble on his finger as Leo walked in, so he decided to flick the bubble over to him so he can drink something to calm down. "Howdy. Somethin' happen to ya while you were in class or somethin'? You look horrible." Chris said to Leo as he walked over to him and crouched down next to him. "Tell me what happened. I'm sure I can help with it."

DoggoKing22

Chris thought about what Leo saif for a second before answering. "Well... if this "catastrophic event" really does happen, make sure ya don't get yourself hurt......................wait." Chris said to him as he thought about it more. This triggered something in his mind to remember something similar to this that happened in the past. "....Have any context of this "event"? I think it might be linked to something."

DoggoKing22

Chris, for no reason, stood up and clapped his hands once before pointing at Leo, "I knew that sounded familiar! I know what you need to do. Listen up. After class, talk to Porco about this. He knows what to do 'cause somethin' like this happened before with someone else in our friend group. Oh, and one more thing." He got rid of his jumpiness and kneeled down to Leo's level since Leo was still sitting on the floor. "There's no need to worry 'bout not being strong enough to protect others. You're strong in your own way, and you're brave enough to step up for others whenever there's trouble. And that's what matters most."

DoggoKing22

"I know. Jesie and I had a conversation a couple of minutes ago." Chris said as he took out his phone and showed Leo his messages

(Btw the stuff below in Italics is the conversation between Chris and Jesie)

Jesie: "So some stuff is going on with Soul and some other dude. I want you to slap Soul for yelling at Ruby, and give him another slap for trying to go ham on the new student while class is in session."

Christian: "Is Sepha still in the class?"

Jesie: "Yeah."

Christian: "Then no."

Jesie: "Come on, man. You never want to go near Sepha. Hell, you're never in the same room as her!"

Christian: "Did"
"I"
"Stutter?"

Jesie: "Fine."

"See? You're not the only one that wants me to go back in there." Chris sighed after he showed Leo the messages, "............Alright fine. I'll go back. What do you want me to do in there?"

"We need to lower the tension in class first. I can pull a little trick on the fox girl to distract her", Leo said."Don't want you to get the situation worse with Allie", he chuckled."First, can you make a life-size rock or mud statue of you and I take care of the rest."Leo instructed Chris.

MarcelGalliard790

Zant looked at the concern of Jack and Celia. "I'm fine. I just..." Zant told them before letting out a sigh. "I just want some time alone. After all that has happened...maybe I am to blame for all of this..." Zant told the group as he cut open a light rift. "If anyone wants to help me. I'll be through here." Zant told them before rushing into the rift and landed on one of the roofs of the school.

Marcel couldn't help but smile. "Good riddance to ya!" Marcel said aloud and Porco just looked at him. "Do I need to snap on you like I did to Sinclair when he was here?" Porco asked him with dwindling patience. Marcel wasn't in a friendly mood either. "I'd like to see you try!" "Such an ignorant punk!" "Claims to be a know it all!" "Stupid pla-" "Finish that word and watch what happens!" The two argued and shouted insults at each other.

Alexis snapped at both of them. With a Censorworthy volcano out of her mouth. "Enough you two! You never agree which pisses me off! Like hell can't you both make up your god damn minds and not fucking fight! This is 4 times! Count it 4 times you two have fought over the stupidest shit! I may be just some girl who hasn't found her purpose yet but...but..." Alexis stopped and she had secretly transformed into her cursed mode. Light grey skin, sharper teeth, horns more sharp and longer, as well as a dark aura around her hands. "You both have such insufficient knowledge to someone like me. A cursed Babylonian who has found a new power that I can both shut you up with if you don't become silent...Now!" Alexis told the two putting more emphasis on the now.

A young girl, who stood 5'8", with a very curvy body, and angel wings, flew with said wings to the door and walked through it looking for the main lobby and surprisingly found the principal's office.

"Hi, I'm Ariana Silver, the new transfer student, I was told to talk to a principal Freezeflame?" She asked the principal's assistant.

The ruckus of the classroom was really getting to him, and the dizzying effect from turning back to normal struck again. Sighing, he wobbled over to his seat, grabbed his backpack, slung it over his shoulder, and looked over at Saphrax with a sickly look before making his way out of the classroom. His brain was foggy and he just had to get away, but his stomach was proving to be difficult. His face slightly turning a shade of green, he found his way to a hallway's trash can near the men's bathroom and began vomiting... Again, for the second time today.

After a few moments of upchucking, he wiped his mouth a little before sighing and holding on to the trash can so hard, his knuckles turned white and his arms could visibly be seen vibrating from the force he was using on the trash can as he needed it to support his weight for a moment.

Saphrax had followed Remus out. Hr was not one for classes anyway. With his grades he tended to get by with amazing scores. Though he did not apply himself to them.

Walking over to were Remus was, he placed a hand gently on his back. Slowly moving in circles to try and calm the guy down. "It will be ok. You need to get out of the noise. Let's find you a quiet spot to relax for a bit."