• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
"That's why I want to help ya. Whatever that voice is in your mind that controls your body can prolly be stopped. If you control your power at a certain level, then you can stop it." Christian replied to Oliver with a bit of cheerfulness in his voice. He looked over and heard about what Mr. Freezeflame said. "Well, I guess it's my turn now. Wish me luck." He said. He walked away and stood on one side of the arena.

Aclava headed over to the arena with a calm stride. She looked over at the people who will be watching and frowned. Except for one person she did not like all these people looking at her. Once she reached her side of the floor she did a few stretches and checked the ring. There was enough ground, or specifically grass, That could be used for plenty of ammo. Plus the guys earlier explanation of his own power made it so she wouldn't be surprised. Once finished her many stretches and felt ready she pointed to Christian.

"Hey, guy. erm, Christian" She began to spoke with a serious. "Tell me, Do you feel confident? do you actually think you will do well? Know that right now I am so sure of the outcome of this match that I will predict it will end in one minute." She proceeded to point to the ground. "Matches like these are more than just testing strength, but Intelligence and wit as well. Let me tell you something." her voice was beginning to get louder. "You were an idiot for revealing your tricks, Meanwhile I haven't found the need to explain mine. So to even the field, I will make a deal. I will not DIRECTLY attack you for one minute. During that time its best you figure out my ability before anything bad happens."

"I am being kind right now, and I swear by my life I am not lying. Prove to me your more than just fists!" Her eyes were determined with a hint of something else as she stared directly at what was supposed to be her opponent.

"The time for observing will start once the fight begins."

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"Well what do we have here?" A mysterious voice said behind Marcel. Marcel then could recognize the voice perfectly. Marcel turned around to his surprise see... "PORCO!!!" Marcel shouted in surprise as he slugged him in the arm. Porco laughed and slugged Marcel's arm in return. "Why are you here anyways? I thought that you were in college?" Marcel asked as he was confused about his brother being here. "Well the college let me know that I had been accepted into the school with a 99% and they even let me get all my credits here as well." Porco responded with a smile on his face. Marcel was excited he could introduce Porco to everyone. Marcel fist walked on down to the group near the front. "Hey guys! Meet my brother Porco Galliard!" Marcel announced excited as he hadn't seen his bother for a long time.

DoggoKing22

"Well let me tell ya somethin, missy," Christian said to Aclava, flicking his hat up so he could see her, "sure, I may have showed my power to some people. But you might not know the tricks I might play. Also, I'm feeling somewhat confident. There is a 50/50 chance of winning for the both of us." He spread his arms wide, "And ya know what? I'm gonna let you try and hit me first before I do anything. Lady's first." Christian started to form a unseen layer of bedrock on his torso that was being covered by his clothes. He looked at the ground and said, "But I'm gonna take a guess and say that your power has to do with the field around us."

Last edited:

MarcelGalliard790

Porco looked upon the stage and said "This fight looks interesting...some geokinetic and...What's the girls powers?" Porco looked over asking Marcel. Marcel Gave him the no answers from me look. "Hey Porco could I tell you something...but can you keep it between me and you." Marcel said as he looked at his brother with seriousness. "Sure what's up Marcel what do you need me for?" Porco said in a calm manner trying to get to the bottom of this. "You see that girl on the stage ready to fight." Marcel added. "Yeah, so what why are you talking about her anyways?" Porco asked frustrated. "I-I think that-that I l-l-like h-her." Marcel told his brother and Porco responded with. "Anything else?" Porco asked "Yeah during my fight I fused with Arsene for a little bit." Marcel also told him with a straight face. "ARE YOU INSANE MARCEL!!!! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOUR SELF KILLED BECAUSE OF THE STRAIN THAT IT PUTS ON YOUR BODY!!!!!" Porco shouted at him with a tee'd off face about to punch Marcel in the face.

Ozzie had just gotten back from being angry and wasn't ready to have another fight right before his eyes, "Dude can we not have this right now, we want to watch the fight if you want to argue take it outside and don't destroy anything I already used up a ton of my power cleaning up after the happy little accidents that have been caused," he had his guitar ready to hit either of them square on the back.

So, a lot had happened and Wesley was at the edge of her seat the whole time. From flying cars, to flying people, others passing out and a badass fight. Saying she was surprised would be the understatement of the year, certainly this was not what she expected from the very first day of school. As excited as everything made her, and the poor girl next to her who suffered from a long session of Wesley shaking her shoulder can tell you about her excitement, of course she also got worried about the intense fight since it seemed like both of them had lost control. Luckily the fight ended without any other complications, and that let her process everything that had happened.

She decided to go over and ask Maya how she was dealing with such a bold confession, maybe it was weird to ask that, specially since they hadn't even talked yet. This doubt made her stop in her tracks, would she think Wes was a creep or a weirdo? Certainly that a stranger suddenly came up to you and asked "Hey, so first day and someone yelled he has a crush on you, how ya feelin'?" would be at least a little weird. Ruffling her own hair, she noticed even this little trouble created quite a few gray clouds around her. Great, now her plan of not giving away her powers before the fight was meaningless.
Wesley sighed and waved her hand, making the clouds go away. She'd just wait and look at the new fight, both people were unknown for her this time, talking to Maya could probably wait just a little, but she'd definitely do it. To ensure that, she sat down kinda close to where the telekinetic was, and absolutely jumped in surprise at the yell from near the stage. Sure, it was scary, but his words made sense for someone as worried as he could be, certainly she shouldn't get involved. Or that was her position until she saw the yelling guy about to punch Marcel in the face, and before she knew it she was next to the pair, about to call them out until he noticed the guy with the guitar and stopped to listen to him before speaking up herself.

"Hey, sorry, sorry for butting into your most likely personal conversation, but he's kinda right you know? I see where you're coming from, since Marcel put himself on danger and all, but punching him probably won't help now, right?" She stood holding her left arm, looking up at the male and almost expecting to get yelled at.

MarcelGalliard790

".....See I was right Marcel! Can't you ever listen to your older brother. Anyways hi, I am Porco Galliard older brother to what you would call an annoyance." Porco said with a smile on his face. Marcel started to bear his teeth as if he was ready to fight! "Meh...but Porco it was a last resort!" Marcel the pointed at Tara. "That girl had a power that was beyond any normal human! It was the only way I thought we would win, but I had passed out from using to much energy." Marcel then told Porco some parts of the fight. "Hmm...so your telling me this because?" Porco asked his brother for a response. "Because if you ever get into aright with her then be prepared for what you have in store!" Marcel said trying to inform his brother about the abilities of Tara.

Hearing Christian accept her idea made Aclava cover her mouth. Only for a brief second did she smile but she did not need him to get suspicious and start attacking. Once she calmed herself down she responded with her still serious tone. "With the deal being set there is now a 100 percent chance of a victory". With the call of the fight beginning, Aclava slowly and dramatically began to raise her hand.

At first, nothing happened. the air was still and her eyes were closed. As she was halfway through raising her hand a single blade of grass was twisting and writing. Curling into a knot and untangle constantly. At some point the knot looked like a pair of beady eyes and was staring right at Christian, fully examining his body. Aclava took a deep breath and the single blade of glass wilted and died.

With her hand now fully outstretched as much as possible Aclava's eyes jolted with intensitity. She once again took another deep breath and shouted at the top of her lungs. "I GIVE UP. I FORFEIT THE MATCH. I NO LONGER WISH TO FIGHT". And then promptly walked out of the ring and headed towards the exit.

DoggoKing22

Christian stood there, a little bit confused on why Aclava would just walk out as soon as the match started. He kept his hands up and cocked a eyebrow, "You actually being serious, or are you just playin with me, lass? Because if you're jokin, I'm still waitin for you to hit me. The match just started."

MarcelGalliard790

"WHAT!!!!! THAT'S A SCAM SHE COULD HAVE WON!!!!!" Marcel shouted after Aclava left the ring. "Your worried about this being a scam because?" Porco teased Marcel by insisting on talking to her. "Shut up Porco!" Marcel said as he went after Aclava. "That's my brother right there!" Porco announced to everyone in the ring. "Aclava!" Marcel tried to get her attention. Marcel needed to talk to her.

“...”
“Christian has won the match, as Aclava has gone out of bounds. I’m confused. I think everyone is.” Freezeflame ran his fingers through his hair.

“Soul, the last thing she needs is another damned confession. Game over.” He sighed, laying back in his chair, still holding back very strong emotions.

"And now the match ended." Aclava couldn't help but grin as though she had won the match. "I told the deal made 100 percent success. It's just for you. I didn't directly attack you as I promised, and you still haven't figure out anything." she stretched her arms one more time, bent down and grabbed a handful of grass and continued leaving. "Honestly you should be glad that I didn't take your legs off or anything crazy, I just wanted my match to be done with. Now if you'll excuse me I'm needed somewhere else"

Maya studied Oliver with a worried expression. “Hey, hey, don’t worry,” she soothes gently. “We’re all here to learn to work our powers better, you aren’t alone. It’ll be alright, okay? And if you need anything, any tips or tricks with your Telekinesis... I’m always around to help. My names Maya, by the way. Oh! And- Good luck, Christian,” she called, offering him an encouraging smile.
Turning her attention back to the matter with Soul, she pursed her lips into a frown, tilting her head back and sighing.
“So he’ll just avoid me till I fix this, huh?” She murmured softly, looking down at her shoulder as Oliver fell asleep.
She watched as Aclava left the platform, seemingly proud. But honestly it just left Maya unimpressed. “Huh.”

DoggoKing22

The bedrock layer on Christian's torso faded away as he put his hands inside his pockets. "Honestly, I thought this match would be fun. But now I'm starting to feel a lil bit bad for her." He whispered to himself as he ran after Aclava. Catching up to her, Christian said, "Oi, lass! You okay? I swear I only wanted you to hit me, there were no strings attached or anythin. From what I saw in the arena, you were doin fine."

MarcelGalliard790

"Alclava!" Marcel tried to get her attention. "Marcel you better make damn sure what your doing is what you ant to do!" Porco said in his mind as he didn't want his brother to screw up. Marcel was confident in what he was about to do. He grabbed Aclava's "Listen! If you think that the world Is trying to drag you down remember...I will always be that one person who will be behind you rooting for you no matter what happens. I will be next to you to help to root for you no matter what happens because-because I have an actual crush on you Aclava!" Marcel announced for everyone to here. Porco nodded and stood up and began clapping for his bother. "Bravo Marcel!" Porco shouted

He breathed in, then out. “I should... yeah.” He walked up to Maya, breathed in, and spoke. “The last thing you need today is another confession. I don’t really need to do one anyway... heh...” his laugh was solemn. “So let’s try not to think about that. I don't think that more trouble is the right thing for either of us.” He stretched out his hand, and his smile returned to that of what it used to be.

Tara smiled. “Well... that settles that... good job cuz.” She said, and Soul looked at her. “I’m just doing what’s logical and right.” He sighed. “And now Marcel has a crush on two people. Effing great.”

MarcelGalliard790

"Excuse me if I may intrude?" Porco asked theme with a gentle smile. "My name is Porco Galliard and not to be mean to you was it Maya? But I think my brother has made up his mind about his crush choices...of course no offense to you Maya I have heard you a a nice person. Plus I at least have some self control compared to my brother over there and don't walk up to someone and say that I like them. I get to know them as a person before I pop the question...of course I'm not influencing that I have a crush on you I'm just proving my point." Porco rambled on. But while Marcel was talking to Aclava "You made me wait quite a while...Master Marcel!" Arsene announced for his return to the fights.

If there was a face of satisfaction as she left the arena her composure completely broke down as Marcel grabbed her arm and confessed. She forcefully ripped her hand away and with another, she tossed the handful of grass right in front of his face. She paused for a minute chocking on her words. "I-uh b-b-Bathroom!" and hurriedly speed walked to the ladies room.

MarcelGalliard790

"Huh!" Marcel said in shock as glass was flying right toward him. Skillfully he dodged all the glass. Porco walked over and he was pissed! "Idiotic brother! When will you ever learn self control when it comes to girls!!" Porco shouted at him before punching him in the gut. Marcel fell in pain slowly but he managed to still have some strength and get up. "You did not just do that!!" Marcel said now angry at Porco. Arsene didn't want this to escalate to power war. "Easy, EASY!!!! Calm down Master Marcel! You will cause everyone to hate you! Even Aclava!" Arsene tried to calm down Marcel. Marcel realized what he was doing and got on his knees. "Why is everything bad happening to me!" Marcel sled furious still at Porco for punching him in the gut

Maya studied Soul with an unreadable face, before smiling ruefully. She accepted his hand, shaking it firmly.
“Consider it in the past,” she agreed. Because Ollie was still slumped on her shoulder, she gently pushed him off, leaning him on the wall so she could stand to meet Porco.
“You’re Marcel’s brother?” She echoed curiously. “It’s nice to meet you! And-“ she sighed, amused, as she heard Marcel shout out his second confession of the hour. “Don’t stress about it, I don’t find it rude at all. But.. maybe tell your brother to slow down sometimes,” she giggled, and flashed a pair of finger guns in Soul’s direction. “You slow down, too! You guys are moving too fast for me to even think!”
She chuckled faintly, to herself, before hearing yet another shout and watching as Aclava darted in the direction of the nearest bathroom.
“Ohhh I really shouldn’t..” she murmured to herself, voice hardly above a whisper. She looked back to where her friends were sitting, grinning apologetically. “I’ll... be right back. I’m sorry, I promise I won’t be long,” she wheedled, jogging after Aclava.

Entering a bathroom never seemed like such a daunting task. Oh, God, what was wrong with her. Why was she even nervous? She just came to try to alleviate the girl’s stress; she knew how it felt firsthand, so she was obviously suited for the job, right?
Gently cracking the door open with a soft creak, Maya slowly poked her head into the bathroom.
“Hello..?”

Ozzie sat there wondering what the next match was. Tuning his guitar as he began to strum each cord making weird sounds, he kept tuning looking for the notes. Jack sat next to Alicia hoping it wasn't them next.

“The next match will be... Jack versus Wesley!!!” Freezeflame yelled, throwing a thumbs up out to the crowd.

Marcus finally took a breath of relief, and slumped against a wall. “I feel like the heaviest weight on the face of the earth has been lifted off my chest.... my god...” he smiled, laughed, and rubbed his rib cage.

“Well now that’s all settled. I’m gonna go grab sodas! What kind y’all want? I’ll just get a root beer for Maya. And of course I know what you want Soul.” Tara said, and Soul flashed a thumbs up.

DoggoKing22

(This is prolly my last post before I go to school today)
Christian slowly walked back to the stands and sat next to Soul. "Listen, I don't know why Aclava would just walk out like that. Was it somethin I did? Did I put pressure on her? What did I do?" He asked Soul. Christian tried thinking of other ways on why Aclava walked out of the battle, but that just made him have a headache.

MarcelGalliard790

"Hopefully you have learned your place Marcel." Porco told him with a hint of ordering in his voice. Marcel began laughing at him. "To think that I would have to listen to you is hysterical!" Marcel responded sharply with sense of rationality. Porco then decided that he would go and sit with would and Maya. "Hello." Porco greeted as went to go sit with the two. Marcel wanted to go see how Aclava was doing but he couldn't be chase she was in the women's restroom. So Marcel decided to sit where him and Aclava sat before her match. Marcel was half tempted to still look for he but he didn't because he isn't that impatient. Arsene was getting worried for his Master.

“Dunno why. I’m not qualified to answer that question.” He said with a grin on his face. “By the way Christian What kind of Soda do you want? Don’t say no or I will drag you right into my private hell~!” She said with a cutsey smile.
“Hhhhhhnnnnnnn....” Soul groaned at that.

DoggoKing22

(okay. this is my last post before I'm goin to school)
"..." Christian sat there silent, while grabbing his hat and pulling it down to cover his face, "I mean, I was gonna say I didn't want any. But I guess a little root beer won't hurt."

Within the farthest stall, Aclava was trying to gather her thoughts from the early confession. she sat with her legs perched up so no one could see her. Her breathing was slow and heavy. and her eyes were closed. She was furious with the moment because not only did she lose the grass in her hand but she was so close to almost revealing her power. Her breathing became even slower as tried and failed miserably to quell her emotions.

As the bathroom door creaked open and a girls head peered through. out of the stall closer to the entrance appeared four Giant Hornets. All of them were rapidly moving towards the girls face, stingers ready.

“Aye then. Ima just get a Bepis- I mean a Pepsi and we’re all good!” She said, and walked off. “By the way I was joking Christian!” She yelled back to him as she scuffled away.

“Hey Christian. Ever feel like the very fabric of our universe is held by logic? Once all logic is gone, the universe tears itself apart...” he said, staring into the vast blue sky above him.

Oliver woke up, looking around confused. Where had Maya gone? Did she leave him to stay there alone again? He sighed, knowing he would probably have a hard time gaining friends. He felt the same tingly sensation, as his eyes turned red again, and a red aura surrounded him. " No-No-No, not again! " He told himself, running out of the room, sitting outside. ( "No use fighting it kid, I'm apart of you now") " No you arent! Get out of my head! " ( " Sorry, no can do. You will be under my control soon....very soon .... ") " Stop...Stop it....STOP IT!!!! " Oliver screamed at the top of his lungs, holding his head tightly, sobbing to himself as he felt a searing pain in the back of his head, as the aura disappeared and his eyes went normal, except for one, which changed from Brown to a bright red color. It wasn't glowing, but still.

DoggoKing22

"Yeah, I know you were joking. Everyone basically has their own private hell." Christian replied to Tara, while lying down to look at the sky with Soul. "Sometimes I think about some worldwide problems I'm concerned about. Like running out of oil or livestock or ocean pollution. The people that cause these problems make me want to suffocate them in a bedrock block filled with water." He clenched his fist while it turns into bedrock with water floating around it.

Sucking in a sharp breath, Maya gulped at the threat of the hornets, quickly deciding a path to go. She looked at her surroundings, eyes settling on an empty mop bucket. Focusing her energy on it, she picked it up, scooping the hornets in and trapping them against the wall. Sliding it against the wall despite the furious buzzing inside, she kept them trapped until she reached the door, quickly opening it and removing the bucket as the hornets shot outside, albeit the single one that stung her hand. Wincing, she glanced at the already-swelling spot but quickly ignored it.
“Listen,” she murmured softly. “I know you’re.. like. Embarrassed, or whatever, but.. I just... I really, really don’t like seeing people upset, so I’m... trying to do the right thing, and I know you’re just gonna tell me to leave, because you don’t know me, but... I just...” she trailed off, finding herself repetitively mumbling the same things, losing her train of thought. “I know what it’s like. Please, just.. let me help..?”

Oliver walked back inside, covering his red eye. He sat down, excited it could be his turn soon. " I'm gonna show everyone my powers! This is so exciting! " He yelled out, grinning happily. He wanted to win, no matter what, to prove he could do a good job with his power.

“I’m more worried about the humans. With the influx of villains, the popularity of heroes, political corruption by heroes... everything just makes me so mad. The next bad politician will probably be one of those people with ’Dope’ Powers that make fun of my hands.” He said, feeling his cosmic hands. “My emotions have never been the same...”

MarcelGalliard790

(Geez how much have I missed!)
Porco took a wince over at Oliver and noticed he was hiding something. "Hey. I'm the brother of that idiot Marcel, I am Porco Galliard and listen...I have seen this kind of power before." Porco told Oliver as he knew people who had similar conditions to Oliver. "I know what that thing in your head is, it's the power telling you to attack others because they are not worth it. My brother has that kind of thing to in which a voice is telling him to do things that he doesn't want to do." Porco pointed out why he was going berserk when he uses his power. "If there is anything going on or anything that thing is taking over again then...God damn it I will get it out someway or another!" Porco told fiercely being important at the same time. "You have got friends Oliver...and a new one has just been added." Porco suggested and pointed to the others then pointed to himself to suggest that he would be Oliver's friend

DoggoKing22

"I feel ya, man. All these bad people and politics that affects the world on a global scale are making this world worse and worse each day." Christian replied to Soul. He suddenly got a flashback to the past. "Hey. Do ya always think that your life was bad in the past al all? I got this story for ya about one part of my life, but I don’t know if you wanna hear it. It’s not bad or anythin, I’m just sayin ya might not be interested.”

Outside the four hornets wriggle and writhed as they were barred from returning. then the Hornets fell to the ground, twisting into flowers. Except one hornet started to shrink, its color slowly transforming into a deep red with black spots until it fully formed into a ladybug. the now very small ladybug flew under the crack in the door and land upside down on the ceiling. staring directly at Maya. In the bathroom stall, there was a tiny grunt emitted. Then a tired voice erupted. "If you know what I'm going through. Then you know I just need some time to my self." She paused for a minute, looking for the right phrase to make sure she leaves. "Maya, thank you. I'll be fine. ill be out after a bit." and with that the stall became quiet. Meanwhile, the ladybug dropped from the ceiling, and land directly on the back of Maya's shirt.

Oliver smiled slightly and took his hand away from his red eye, nodding. " I don't know why it's happening.... I can't even control my powers, so I can't tell when it'll happen or not.... " He looked towards the arena, smiling. " You said you were Marcel's brother? I wouldn't call him an idiot. Sure, he can be a jerk, but not an idiot. I wish I could have known my older brother...but I never got the chance, thanks to my parents.... " He smiled slighty. " Marcel is honestly really cool. He scared the flip outta me, but, he's really strong! I wanna learn how to control my powers! So, that's why I'm here....hehe.... "

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel was getting worried about everything. "Did all of this happen because of my trickery!" Marcel asked Arsene knowing that he should have the answer to his issues. "This wasn't your fault master Marcel it was merely that she wasn't ready for your confession." Arsene pointed out remembering that Marcel had mind reading but It hasn't been perfect yet. Arsene then thought "Would that mean then that Master Porco would have mind reading but not perfected?" Marcel was about to go find her with out any repositions. Marcel didn't want to though because he wanted to see the fight.
Porco looked over at Oliver and asked him a very important question. "Why didn't you get to know your Older Brother better?"

Last edited:
Sighing softly, Maya nodded ruefully, obliging to the girl’s request. Her gaze fell askance to a tiny stain on the floor, keeping her eyes on it as she spoke.
“Okay. I get it. Just... if you need someone to talk to, you can always come find me, okay? Girl with the bright orange hair.” She paused, exhaling softly. “Can’t miss it.”
For a moment there, her voice almost sounded bitter; not to Aclava, but to herself. Slowly turning around, she pushed the door open, unaware of the ladybug hitching a ride on her shirt. Walking back up to the stands, she sat back down with her friends with a little huff, a tad upset that she couldn’t help despite desperately wanting to.