• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Welcome Everyone, to Comet Trail High! (Superpower School)

Oliver woke up a little while later, groaning in pain. " Ow....that hurt....what happened? " He said, sitting up. He saw a girl next to him as he sat up, and sat there a moment. " ....AAAHHHH!!!! " He cried out, backing away from her as his eyes began glowing again, as the aura came back as he started floating again. " W-WHAT'S GOING ON!? WHY CAN'T I CONTROL IT!? " He yelled as his eyes and aura turned red as he rocketed through a wall, out towards civilization.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz sighed and reached out towards Ollive with her powers she created a ball around him, stopping him in his tracks, she then controlled the orb back to the hall, she placed the shield orb on the ground but she was weakening and wasn't sure how long she could hold it, "hey if some one could help please."

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian walked over to Jaz and Oliver. "I can prolly help." He said to Jaz. He put his hands together in a triangle shape and faced it towards Oliver's head. His hands started to dispense what he calls 'Healing Water' through Oliver's body. "This kind of water can heal problems throughout a person's body, including wounds, broken bones and mind problems. I'm gonna have to keep doin this for the next couple of minutes though. But it won't be long."

His aura came back, and turned red again, as he spoke in a different voice. " Hehe....sacrificing my power to give it to this kid.....he can't control it.....I will.....hehe..... " His aura surrounded him as he disappeared somehow.

Ozzie was playing a song currently fixing the walls with the help of some giant tree creatures. The cars were fixed by some tiny leave workers as Ozzie sang a song which made the creatures seem happy and more upbeat. Alicia and Jack were sitting next to each other in the corner. Jack kept saying, "I can just say I quit right away," but Alicia kept shaking her head.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
"AAAARRRRRGGGGHHH! WHY AM I SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!" Marcel shouted in realization about what he has done. Arsene was worried he never sees his master suffering like this. "This wasn't your fault master Marcel, It was mearly his powers that made him go berserk." Arsene tried to cheer up Marcel by saying that. Marcel was skeptical, He didn't want to lose the bet. "Arsene if I leave the ring I lose the bet with Tara about Maya." Marcel told him in an important tone. Marcel wanted to feel important but he knew he was acting desperate.

When Ozzie was finished he decided to go ahead and go up to Jaz, "So I'm fighting you then, don't expect an easy fight," he smirked obviously wanting a little more action.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jaz turned in the boy "same to you" she said before refocusing on her orb, it was then that she noticed that Oliver seemed to be gone. The overuse of her abilities finally hit her and she collapsed and slowly lost consciousness. Alex came rushing over but before he went to pick her up he stopped himself, he stood around looking at people, "anyone feel like helping".

Maya, despite the chaos, still managed to pick up on Marcel’s hushed voice with her acute hearing. “Bet..? What bet?” She asked slowly, puzzled, before dismissing the thought with a shake of her head.
I’m sure it’s nothing.
Rushing over to help Alex with his sister, she sighed, shaking her head.
“Gosh, what a mess,” she murmured. Not necessarily to anyone, yet not to herself, maybe to Alex. “How’d this all even start..”
She looked around to see where Oliver had ended up, yet saw him nowhere. Huh.
“Here- I’ll help you out,” she offered softly. She wasn’t too good at managing people midair with her powers for a very complex reason, but she was sure she could manage.

Tara and Soul has just watched this with wide eyes and mouths agape. “Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....” Tara’s face was strewn with confusion. “I think a telekinetic went crazy.”
“Finish him off Tara!!” Soul Yelled, And Tara shook her head. “It doesn’t matter if I win or lose. Marcel, we’re having a fair fight. Get your composure back and we’ll start again.” She said.
Freezeflame sighed. “On the first day... ugh... here we go again...”

MarcelGalliard790

"R-Right Tara!" Marcel said as him and Arsene got back into the fighting mood. "Master don't forget our last resort plan..." Arsene whispered trying to get his point across. Marcel nodded at Arsene to get his point across to show that they were ready to get this fight started. "All right!! I'm ready for this!" Marcel said pumped and ready to fight. "But since this is a fight I might as well..." Marcel said as he lifts the left side of his hair up to show his soulless left eye. "Fight seriously and go all out!" Marcel said with a lot of determination. He saw Maya confused and then decided in his mind that he would come clean today. "Hey Maya, about that bet... I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!!!!!" Marcel shouted in a serious tone trying to convey his point. "But I think that there is someone else who is here who has a crush on me...." Marcel then realized as he told Maya how he really felt."

Last edited:
“Aw Crap baskets.” Tara said with a grin.

“AW CRAP BASKETS!” Yelled Soul, turning from Maya to Marcel with a suprised look. “How the hell- I need a drink...” he gets up and goes to the water fountain.

“I won’t hold back! You don’t even know my power... hehe!!” You see her legs glow yellow, and she boosts foreward and raises her fist as she rushes toward him, her fist glowing a yellowish-orange. This was her power: Berserk.

MarcelGalliard790

"ARSENE!!!" Marcel shouted and tried to get him to tell more about her powers. "Berserk: It increases power and strength kind of like that one girl from your show." Arsene pointed out being clear as possible. Marcel then realized who he was talking about for berserk. "Kale...." Marcel then almost passed out but he realized that a punch was coming his direction so he dodged the punch before it hit Marcel. "This isn't going to be easy for either of us is it Arsene?" Marcel asked his persona if they are going to win. "There is a small chance of us making it through but don't forget we have pur technique still." Arsene commented

After missing her punch, she reeled back around with an uppercut. Clearly she knew how to fight- and was that a hint of martial arts!?

Soul drank from the drinking fountain. “What the- how did this- Why is it-“ he sighed and went back to the stands.
“How did this happen...”

MarcelGalliard790

"Damn it! She's lost it....I don't know what to do now...." Marcel was half tempted to give up but a side of him said "No kill kill KILL!!!!" Marcel tried to refuse that side of him but he really wanted to win. "Master Marcel there is only one way that we even stand a chance at winning!" Arsene pointed out to get his master's attention. "Of course!" Marcel remembered and his good eye started to turn into a deep dark black to an abyss practically. "You fools." Marcel said in a different voice than what he normally sounds like maybe a hint of evil. Marcel was cackling loudly as Arsene's chains snapped. "ARSENE FUSE WITH ME!!!!!!" Marcel shouted as Arsene flew into his body. A long pause then dark fire consumed the side that Marcel is on as something that would change history forever. A figure with the height of Marcel but the Appearence of Arsene appeared after the fires cleared out.

When he did this, her arms and legs lit up in orange. “Now we’re talking!” She yelled, her personality beginning to change to a more viscious one. She slid her legs back and springloaded at him with a punch, but blue fire began to form around her as well.

“Oh crap.” Soul walked back in, sliding his fingers through his hair...

MarcelGalliard790

The figure caught the punch with a single hand "How disappointing...." The figure said as he started to crush the punch that was thrown at her. "I am thou, Thou art I! We are neither Marcel nor Arsene....but you can call me 'Lord of Darkness Marsene Galliard'!" Marsene then replied as he grabbed Tara by her sides and suplexed her. "Darkness shall consume thy opponent and wreak havok on those who oppose me!" Marsene announced as he blew away Tara with his immense power. Marsene was winning...a little but not enough for him to truely win against his opponent. Marsene had combined different things together to make a Powerful attack. "Taste the powers of a god! DIVINE WRATH!" Marsene shouted as a laser storm went and attacked Tara at every angle.

She glared and her entire body began to glow blood red. “HYAAAAAAA!!!” She screamed and exploded out, blowing back all the Lasers down to the molecular level. “Damn you!!” She punched, and a wave of energy burst at Marcel. She punched more and it was waves apon waves of super powered energy.

MarcelGalliard790

"Damn it! I can't lose here!!!!" Marsene was worried he was going to get knocked out. Marsene had a crazy but practical idea something that would work. Marsene floated in the air as he charged a massiVe power storm. (Think like how Galeem did in world of light but it doesn't kill. And only homes on on the opponent(s) that he is fighting.) Marsene knew that this was the only way to take out his opponent. "You BURN TO ASHES AND DIEE ALREADY!!!!!! DARKNESS CONSUMPTION RAYS!!!" Marsene released his attack and heverybeam locked on to Tara. "No.... I didn't want any of this." Marcel said on the inside wanting this fight to be over soon.

Her eyes flickered in the light. “ONE HUNDRED PERCENT POWER!!!!!!!!” She screamed, her arm turning into a crimson red color as she punched straight into the homing beams, sending a lot of the energy straight back at Marsene.

Everything erupted In a massive explosion.

MarcelGalliard790

Marsene had finally ran out of energy and he was also on the side where if you fall you got out. "Cheers....Thanks for the Match....Tara." Marsene said as he started to fall out of the air. Marsene reverted back to Marcel during the fall but Arsene had to recharge energy before he is able to be used again. When Marcel landed he had passed out from all the power that he had used during his match. "So that was it then...the whole match and we had a good fight." Marcel said in his head thinking about the match. "It will take about 5 hours to charge my energy to the max Master Marcel." Arsene told Marcel in his head also excited about the results they achieved. Marcel would just lie there unconsious from using to much energy.

Tara stood there, her energy dying down. She fell to her knees, her pupils small, gasping for air. She curled up into a ball, panting. “I always hate going to one hundred percent... but it’s hard not to when your personality changes as you power up...” She’s groaned.

A recovery girl walked up to Marcel and began patching up his wounds on the side. “You used up a lot of energy. I suggest not going overboard like that again... unless you really want to.” She sighed.

A ball of Blue Aura appeared outside, then Oliver fell out of it. " O-Ow.....no one ever told me that could happen... " He stood up, checking himself for any injuries. " Wait....shoot! I could miss my battle! " He ran back inside and over to the stands, sitting in the corner by himself as he waited for his turn.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel opened up us eyes to see the recovery girl there. "Heh, I probably won't but of it comes down to it then...maybe." Marcel replied getting up and stretching from his intense match. Marcel looked ove at Tara and gave her a thumbs up. "Nice match that we had, oh wait......I have to clear things up with Soul real quick." Marcel said and went to try and find Soul knowing that Arsene would be out of service for a little bit. He found Soul next to Maya and gestured him to head up and talk things over. "Look, I didn't know you had a crush on Maya. But I think there is someone else in the school who has a crush on me." Marcel said as he tried to talk things over with soul about Maya.

Within Aclava's hands, the flower started to bend and twist, only did she notice she was doing that it wilted away instead. the battle was beyond hectic for her liking and marcels shouting made her feel... odd. A bad kind of odd. still, Aclava had an objective she needed to complete and tried to hold in her weird feeling for Marcel. She carefully thought through each of their powers. Marcel can gain highly destructive abilities at the cost of it being short lived. As for Tara, Aclava noted her movement ability but thought of it as not much.

As for the telepaths. Aclava was really starting to hate them. Their sheer power and invasive telepath were no doubt going to become further problems. Sadly with too many people in this area, there was nothing she could do except stare at the now dead flower in her hands.

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel then noticed that Aclava was looking down in the dumps. Marcel then decided that he should go and talk to her. "Hey...so...sorry about all the stuff that happened down there...it seemed that I got to...Carried away with my powers." Marcel said trying to make things right between him and Aclava. Marcel even gave Aclava a reassuring smile to show that he was sorry for what happened. "I as you saw tend to get carried away with my powers in my fights." Marcel then commented and told her about how he got his powers. "I got Arsene from watching my brother Porco get beaten up and I got angry that's when me and Arsene made a 'contract' in which he gave me his powers to use." Marcel told Aclava the story about why him and his bother were bullied. "We were half-bloods...no one liked us for being half-bloods of humans and demons...we were bullied...throughout the elementary years we'r were called monsters. After me and my brother got our personas and beat the main bullies, everyone revered us and respected us. My brother got a persona with a skull mask and his persona's name was Captain Kidd."

Aclava was actually surprised to hear that story. she ripped what was left of the flower and looked at nothing in particular. "An interesting story. You understand then that those who abuse power should be punished by power. Someone like you could..." she paused for a minute trying not to sound like flattering. "you could do a lot." her voice died down. She wasn't exactly sure what to do. She considered maybe involving him in her project but she wasn't sure if she could trust his rash actions.

"Marcel. Do you want to be a hero? do you know how to always find the best outcome? And can you make right decisions?"

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel looked at her and said "Yes, I want to be a hero. I find the best outcome as if you are doing something wrong you need to get punished for it. I can make the right decisions when it comes to the situations." Marcel told her bluntly and then looked down due to it being awkward between the two...
(This would be the video for the day the Galliard brothers stuck up for themselves when the boss uses summon he brings in the others kids of the main bully's squad to help beat up the Galliards. Marcel with the white mask and of course Porco with the Skull mask and their friend Joe who also has a persona and is also helping stand up against the bullies. Kamoshida I geyss will be the main bully Jet and the Gold knight is the boss they fight Who's name will be Isaac)
Link:

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian saw Oliver re-enter the battle arena, so he quickly ran to him with confusion. He sat down next to him and said, "Oi, are you okay? If you aren't, then I don't blame you. It's whatever is goin on inside your body that's makin you have problems." He fixed his hat and formed a bubble from his left hand and started to twirl it around his fingers. "So when ya gonna go up there for your fight? I don't know when I'm goin though."

Okay, so again, a lot had happened, and Maya was finding it beyond overwhelming.
Still kneeling beside the fainted Jaz, she watched the fight, but the girl’s demeanor had changed. She was no longer cheering and smiling; her face was more solemn, worried. Eyebrows knit together, watching the battle, a lump in her throat. Both opponents were over- exerting themselves, and she really didn’t want to see them get hurt.
Looking up as Marcel called out to her, Maya blinked at him, face flaring an impressive shade of crimson at his confession. She opened her mouth to try to speak, but all that came out was a series of stutters. She remained generally pretty quiet for the remainder of the fight, still watching intently, but the red in her face wouldn’t go away.
As it ended, the girl clapped softly, opening her mouth as Marcel approached her, hoping to get any kind of explanation. But he went straight to Soul.
“Look, I didn’t know you had a crush on Maya.”

Okay, he didn’t just say that.
Stunned, the girl looked between Marcel, then Soul. Back to Marcel. Between the two for a moment, before she stood, incredibly red in the face.
“I-.. I’m gonna go,” she choked out, rushing over to where Ollie landed and where Christian was chatting with him, hoping to escape the mess of confessions and crushes, or at least clear her head a bit.

“Welcome back,” she murmured to Ollie, smiling gently. “Feeling any better? I, uh. I’m kinda hoping whatever happened earlier doesn’t happen again. Do you know what that was..?”

Last edited:
Soul sat there, his eyes widened, mouth agape, his face growing red. “I am also going to go and die of embarrassment. Bye!” He did a flashy burst out of the arena and jetted by away, screaming in embarrassment, his face a fierce shade of crimson.
“Dammit Dammit Dammit DAMMIT!!” He screamed and landed on the training field, shooting and burning stuff with his blue fire and hand lasers. “Why did I have to be so damned stupid!!!” He screamed. He stomped his foot on the ground and kept shooting training dummies. “Now you’ve done it... you’ve screwed everything over...”
Tara was still curled up in a ball on the battlefield, bruises littering her arms and legs. “The heck happened..?” The Recovery girl picked her up. “I’m sure you’ll find out soon.”

Last edited:
Nearby Soul was Jack leaning up against the wall, "We all make mistakes, don't be an idiot and fret so much about it," he kept leaning on the wall an annoyed expression on his face. His eyes fixed on the anger Soul was releasing.

Ozzie was enraged so much was happening and it wasn't what he imagined this day would go like, "Not good vibes, not good vibes," he walked away not wanting anyone to follow him.

Soul eyed Jack with a glint of anger in his shaded eyes, but then, his hands lowered. “I just need to get this out of me. Maybe then I’ll Be able to have a normal conversation with her again...” he sighed, and the glint came back to his eyes. He began beating up an indestructible sandbag with his fire and lasers.
Tara appeared next to Maya, her arms and legs bandaged. “Soooo, What happened? I was kinda in pain so I have no idea what happened... I think I heard Soul scream...”

Maya shook her head, promptly sitting down, drawing her legs up to her chest.
“I don’t even know,” she mused softly, burying her face in her hands. “It’s just- Everything was happening super duper fast and it was really scary and then it was like hey, Maya, I have a crush on you! And then He also has a crush on you! and I don’t like it because I haven’t known anyone here for more than a day and I’m
kinda freaked out because what if they want me to choose or something dumb and cliche like that? We haven’t even been here for two hours.”
She said it all much too fast, rambling quickly, and she took a sharp breath after she was done, swallowing past the lump in her throat.
“Was that..” she mumbled, scuffing her feet on the ground and kicking up a tiny cloud of dust. “Was that really what the bet was about?”

Oliver looked at her and Christian, backing away a bit, trembling. He wasn't sure if they were nice of not, and was scared. " U-Um...I don't know what happened.....there was this voice, inside my head....saying things like.... "You were supposed to be a villain.....give up, it's no use to struggle....one day, I will be back, you will be under my control".......things like that. I....I-Im scared.....I can't control it...what if I hurt someone again.....that's why I'm here....to learn how to control it....." He said all of that softly, so only the two others could hear it. " And..that's why I'm waiting....to have a turn to battle somebody.... "

“Yup. I’m guessing Soul and Marcel? Yeah... I saw right through my cousin. I’m not trying to get you to pick him though. He’s my cousin, but it’s your choice girlfriend. I’m guessing he rocketed off... that’s not a good-“ she was cut off by an explosion as a sandbag flew over the arena. Following it was Soul.
“COSMIC IMPACT FOR MY STUPIDITY!!!” He used it, slamming the bag down into the arena and then uppercutting it back out. He didn’t even look at anyone before he jetted our after it.
“-Yeah.” She sighed.

Aclava made a deep sigh. "Good. then if I need you for something I will tell you." she closed her eyes and for a moment she almost smiled. then opened then as someone was once again causing havoc. Suddenly an idea popped into head. "Look into other people as much as you can. You seem to have a good understanding of other peoples strengths. Also if you find anything unique about the school, tell me as soon as possible. especially secrets, I enjoy secrets."

After that, she stood up and looked for the principal. "How do I request to start a match? I want to get mine over with."

MarcelGalliard790

Marcel nodded with determination "Right! I will...but could I already tell you a secret but keep this between us ok?" Marcel said in a shy sort of tone. Marcel already knew about the whole Aclava having crush on him. Marcel shrugged when she asked him about requesting matches. " I don't know I remember there being a board of matches when he told us about the matches so maybe ask the principle?" Marcel replied to the question

“Hmm... I was about to start another one... but sure. THE NEXT MATCH!! CHRISTIAN VERSUS ACLAVA!!!” He yelled, pointing to the two.

She sighed and looked at Maya. “He does this sometimes. He feels like now that it’s Been revealed he has feelings for you... he’ll never be able to Be real friends with you... just the sad truth... at least it’s what he feels.” She shook her head.

Soul slowly walked back in, his head down and burn marks all over him. He didn’t seem like he was hurt at all, and sat down silently.

Oliver looked at Christian and smiled. " Good luck! I hope you win! " He said cheerfully, as he looked down at the floor, wrapping his arms around himself. He was trying to find out why this all happened, and he was bothered by it. Eventually, he yawned and leaned onto the girl next to him, saying, " if my match starts wake me up.... " Then, he fell asleep.