• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Welcome Back

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Hi there - did you miss us?

As you'll be aware, we've been offline for the past month. Server and money issues are the heart of it, to keep things simple, but hopefully there wont be any further problems for the forseeable future.

To make up for it, I will be endeavouring to get the Pokedex up and hopefully a TCM update up within the next week or two. So I hope you accept that as an apology.

In the meantime, though, I'm afraid I have to hold out the begging hand once more and ask people to donate. A month of not being online means no ad money - no ad money means all of our considerable bill is being directed at my own money, and there's really not that much of it to be directed at.

The same offer extends to all donators as before - all donations will be recorded and pinned against your e-mail address and that will allow you Beta access to an upcoming feature I'm working on. If possible, donations of £10-£15 (or more) would be the most helpful, if not more. I appreciate that for American visitors, that's approximately $30 - but it would be enormously helpful and would help guarantee that Pokecharms remains online. Thanks to anyone that donates - the button is at the top of every page.

Sorry again, and we'll be working hard to get everything back to normal.

Oh, by the way, HG/SS are out and awesome. Just in case you have been dead for a month too.

This is fantastic, I've been looking forward to Charms coming back up. ^_^

Out of curiosity, are we allowed to revive threads that fell dormant (past the two month mark) during Charms' downtime? I wasn't really sure if that fell under the usual rules, or if those were exempt, XD.

I was wondering what was going on. Good to know the story... not so much good the story itself. :\ When I get some more cash to my name (no gainful employment, yay!) I'll definitely send some this way.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I've been busy with life, school, and such, so I haven't been checking to see if 'charms was back up (and I'm sure it would've been announced in chat, but my parents took away mIRC...). And I come back on today and see THIS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY THE SITE IS BACK UP NOW I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP BORED YESYESYESYESYES

sorry I had to get that out of my system. XD

*eye twitch*

God, I wish I'd worked out that the server was down instead of thinking my internets retarted.

*squee!!! Aura's soooo happy!*

Whoopsie daisies, someone is a little upside down today. *twists head*. Yeah, that Nidorino looks like a spiny turtle when you look at it like that.

Edit: Linky fixed it, the above is as pointless as a n00b on Negative Sense Shrooms (N-SS; the most dangerous drug on the internet)

I don't think I posted here yet, so I'll make this pretty quick.

Yay to Charms and its smexyness!
*flees to a corner*

Just got back from a week in Amseterdam, glad to see the site back (I had some random with IRC which I haven't checked on yet). I hope that everything filters back to normal soon :3 It looks to be, at any rate.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
... *goes into a happiness coma*

Yeah boi!! We're happy now! :D I've been rather bored this past month. Now I can get back to waisting my life on the computer! ;D

S

sheesheesh

FINALLY. I've been bored for the past few weeks. So glad I can finally not die of boredom.