• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Websites

What websites do you spend allot of time on? (This also includes online games)
Well lets start with the obvious ones Facebook ,Youtube, and of course Pokecharms
I also go on Memebase, Damn LoL, Serebii.net, and play Angry Birds on Chrome.
(No Inappropriate sites or your reply will be removed.)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hm... yeah, Facebook, Youtube, Pokecharms, and Yahoo take up most of my internet time these days. XD

Also on my list of frequently-visited sites includes Google, my school's website for students (for grades and whatnot), and Maplestory for North America and other Maplestory-related websites. Yeah, I've been getting into MS; don't judge me. XD

EDIT: And of course, my manga websites, including MangaHelpers, Mangastream, and Mangareader. One Manga USED to be on this list, until, you know... ^^

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Most of the time I spend on the internet usually goes towards Pokecharms, Youtube, google, Mibbit, Valenth, Photobucket and Facebook.

On occasion I go to Serebii when I decide to take Pokemon battling seriously, along with Smogon University.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Let's see:
- Pokecharms
- Thatguywiththeglasses
- Youtube
- Lordsofpain.net (wrestling website :v)
- IGN
And I often hit up various webcomics and things that update daily/semi-regularly.

Lol, I have many of my most frequented websites up as I type this~

Pokecharms, Netflix, Serebii, GPX Plus, TvTropes, Amazon, Facebook, Smogon, Bulbapedia, Wikipedia, and Yahoo are the main ones. All of them can be pretty bad time sinks (especially TvTropes) if I'm not really careful. It also doesn't help that I have apps related to many of the aforementioned websites on my phone lol

Pokecharms, FaceBook, YouTube, Google, Serebii, Smogon, Bulbapedia, Bungie, SWTOR, IMDB, Twitter, and deviantArt for starters.

I seriously go to a lot, but there's no way I'm going to list all of them XD

Pokecharms, iGoogle, Youtube, Tumblr, Cheezburger network, Homsetuck and it's related wiki, Mibbit, and whatever website I can watch my anime on (currently anime freak).

I stopped frequenting serebii a while ago for no apparent reason, so I should really visit the site more often :V

I spend time on Think Geek, Hot Topic's site, Memebase, a bunch of webcomics, 'Charms, a webcomic board for Shifters, and Live for my email.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
My Chrome Top 8:

Pokécharms, gg fansubs, UTW fansubs, BBC iPlayer, Gmail, Underwater fansubs, the Team Fortress site, Facebook.

Yes, I watch quite a lot of anime. And yes, I refuse to stream it. [/animehipster]

Lesseeee ~

Pokecharms, Mibbit, Memebase (and its babies), Tinypic, Tumblr, Squiby, YouTube ... and then other adoptable websites like DragonAdopters and Dragon Cave. o v o

... I do go on lots of others but these are the main ones, yesyes ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Normal get on the interwebs deal:
Gmail
Facebook
Pokecharms
deviantArt
Equestria Daily (yes)

At least once a day:
Serebii
TvTropes
Various Webcomics (on the days they update... I've got three that make it so there's at least an update every weekday)
Youtube
WoW/MMO Champion

Recently:
That Guy With Glasses

Youtube, Facebook, Reddit, DeviantART, Pokecharms, Pandora, Runescape, and GPX+

I'd say that's basically all the important ones even though I don't always go on all of them every day

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
About two months back my most visited list looked different, but at the moment it includes Pokecharms, Facebook, LiveJournal, Crunchyroll, IGN, and Bulbanews/Serebii. Netflix would probably be on that list as well, but I typically run it off my home consoles and 3DS. I rarely watch it on my actual computer. XD

For the record Pokecharms is my "home" page and has been so for years now, so it's always the first site I check when I come online (unless I'm looking for something specific).

Last edited by a moderator:

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Top 6-8 look like this currently;

Pokemonworld
Serebii
BBC Radio 1 Newsbeat
BBC Radio 1
Facebook
Gmail
Animefreaks
Manga Reader

I visit lots of websites when I can (not inappropriate to those who just now thought I was talking about that).

Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Youtube, Webs, Blogger, Pokebeach, Pokemonblackandwhite.net, Pokecharms, and Serebii.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Two other sites that I hit up everyday are Comicsalliance.com and TheChive.com. I also pop onto Comicbookresources.com a couple times a week. :3

Re: Websites

I don't really have a wide variety of sites... I just go a lot to:
1.youtube
2.pokecharms
3.facebook
4.twitter
5.google (XD yeah [I guess everyone goes there a lot])
6.mangafox (sometimes I prefer otakuworks)
7.pokemon venezuela

-My RP sites are the first thing I look at.
-A resource board called RPG-D is usually my next stop.
-My Gmail account.

Those are the only sites I must visit daily, but I also usually check:
-Facebook about once a day
-DeviantART

I don't do much on those last two, but I do usually check in them about once per day. But yeah... I spend most of my time on forums.

Heh... My internet life? I spend most of my time on Facebook, youtube, 'Charms, Marriland, Google, Deviantart, DragonFable, The Pokemon Global Link, and AdventureQuestWORLDS. Yush... I'm a nerd. Deal with it. XD

I like to visit other Pokemon sites for the news, and then go to my email for any messages. I use Google to research whatever is on my mind today. In my meantime I frequent Youtube. Don't forget AWWC!

I can't believe I never posted here, seeing as I visit a lot of websites troughout the day.

Social;
- FaceBook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- PokeCharms
- Hotmail

Information;
- Telegraaf (Dutch news, basically.)
- The Daily Geek
- Topless Robot (It's better than it sounds. Or worse, I guess.)

Entertainment;
- Spartz Network (OMGFacts, Unfriendable, Smartphowned, Taste Of Awesome, Ragestache.)
- Cheezburger Network (Failbook, PokeMemes, Fandom Base, Dropping The Science, Know Your Meme.)
- MS Paint Adventures

Miscellaneous;
- Total Jerkface (Happy Wheels!)
- Mibbit
- Amazon
- Google Documents
- 918 The Fan (An online radio dedicated to the best of J-pop/J-rock.)

All in a days' work.

The websites I use the most are as follows:

Facebook
Tumblr
Pokecharms
Youtube
Serebii
Formspring
Blogger
Wikipedia
BBC