• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

we rise (April Fool's 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Well, April 1st is over, and the Smug World Order has ended the reign of... mild and mostly ineffectual terror. Lord Smugleaf decreed that the site return to normal, and they let me out of where I was trapped.

Thanks for joining in (and creating the fourth most comments on a news article ever) this year! Hope you enjoyed the day of silliness!

I dibsed on the cheese and ate it, but I'm still hungry. I'll take the anchovies and just take them off and eat it.
OM NOM NOM

Ladies, ladies, no need to fight! Back at the Headquarters our bakers have started on our specialty, an Uber Pizza! It may or may not be larger than a Wailord Aggron! Any requests for toppings before it's done?

NO LONGER SHALL THESE FOOLISH HUMANS WILL SHUN ME, FOR I HAVE EVOLVED! I`M DONE DEALING WITH THEIR STUPID INSULTS FOR BEING DIFFERENT FROM THEM! IT IS TIME FOR MY ULTIMATE REVENGE!

NO LONGER SHALL THESE FOOLISH HUMANS WILL SHUN ME, FOR I HAVE EVOLVED! I`M DONE DEALING WITH THEIR STUPID INSULTS FOR BEING DIFFERENT FROM THEM! IT IS TIME FOR MY ULTIMATE REVENGE!
So does this mean you're now Mega Dunsparce, Mega Mega Dunsparce, Nega Mega Dunsparce, or something entirely different?

I`m with the Dunsparce army at the moment but, if this "take over the world thing" doesn`t work out, then I shall rule on my own.

Wait! The Uber Pizza is coming! And @Lucario of the North, your not Kosher cheeseburger pizza is on it's way too.

We're gonna add the toppings soon.
r-DOMINOS-REDESIGN-large570.jpg

And the cheeseburger one.
pizza-hut-cheeseburger-pizza-1.jpg

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.