• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed We Prowl The Streets | DISCUSSION

RP THREAD HERE: https://pokecharms.com/threads/we-prowl-the-streets-rp.18510/

The busy Lumiose City can be a dangerous place, especially for stray Pokémon. The city is teeming with strays of every type. But a determined couple, two abandoned Trainer's Pokémon, are ready to create their own Gang- the Prowlers. With a team, they will finally be able to have a real family- and bring justice to Lumiose's streets.

This RP will be being made into a story, an idea of which i recieved from @Froakie'sFrubbles

RULES:

No power playing
Romance is allowed, sex is not (eggs are allowed tho)
MUST be a first stage Pokémon, can evolve throughout the story
Mild bad language is permitted
Don't be a twat
No shinies!
Put JAPANESE DIJON in your sign up so I know you read the rules!!
No repeating species
No gratuitous violence

FORM

Name:
Age in human years:
Appearance:
Personality:
Relationships:
Played by:

CHARACTERS:

Name: Henry
Age in human years: 17
Species: Umbreon
Appearance: His eyes have violet flecks in them, and he wears a purple bandana.
Personality: Henry is extremely happy-go-lucky and loves the sight of blood. He finds a way to laugh at everything and always has a smile on his face.
Relationships: Dating Olivia
Played by: @tokyomustard

Name: Olivia
Age in human years: 16
Species: Espeon
Appearance: Exceptionally beautiful, has a more pinkish hue.
Personality: She is a bit of a shrinking violet, and mostly follows Henry's lead. She is a wonderful dancer, and has a good singing voice, but is clumsy and has immense stage fright.
Relationships: Dating Henry
Played by: @tokyomustard

Name: Jaxter
Age in human years: 15
Species: Pachirusu
Appearance: A lot fluffier...
Personality: Jaxter wants to do everything that's fun, and sometimes gets a little out of hand sometimes, but it makes him cute.
Relationships:dsfjosidfdsjfldksfalksdflkajasfdasfdf
Played by: @Froakie'sFrubbles

Name: Lucky
Age in human years:13
Species: Shinx
Appearance: A normal Shinx.
Personality: Caring, but rough. He doesn't like Japanese Dijons and seems quite stoic. Lucky is quite a wise pokemon.
Relationships: Eh, Lucky knows everyone in some way shape or form. Doesn't mean directly.

Name: Brian
Species: Riolu
Appearance: Normal looking Riolu
Personality: Friendly, eager to help others (when he evolves, he is the exact opposite xD)
Relationships: Currently dating JAPANESE DIJON (just kidding, he is single)
Played by: @StormingCobra55

Name: Thorn
Species: Zorua
Appearance: Doesn't look like a Japanese Dijon. Thorn is a normal Zorua.
Personality: Thorn is, on the outside, calm and collected; and she remains this way until she is horribly frightened. When she is, she will use her illusionary abilities in a pinch and become paranoid until she finds herself again. She does this because she hasn't mastered many moves yet.
Played by: @shipsea

name: CT (chicken tender)
age in human years: "I'm 8 but I've been alive for like 30 years"
species: *pulls up random pokemon generator* uhhh.. let's see here... Tynamo! Tynamo.
appearance: Regular tynamo, equipped with a drone with a fish tank taped to it, and a submerged controller
personality: Really insecure about the drone thing, so mayybe don't mention it. CT is a lot like Beep in the Shipping Simulator (waterwall) RP, and, uh, yeah.
relationships: uh.... no.
played by: @BeepLettuceBee

NewName: Faith.
Age in human years: 4.
Species: Ralts.
Appearance: Normal Ralts.
Personality: Cautious.
Relationships: None
Played by: Roserader22968

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Not sure how I gave you this Idea, but okay. Seems nice to get away from the love dodecahedron for a while.

EHEHEHEHEHE
JAPANESE DIJON
EHEHEHEHEHEH

Name: Jaxter
Species: Pachirusu
Appearance: A lot fluffier...
Personality: Jaxter wants to do everything that's fun, and sometimes gets a little out of hand sometimes, but it makes him cute.
Relationships:dsfjosidfdsjfldksfalksdflkajasfdasfdf
Played by: Yours truly, @Froakie'sFrubbles

I was going to put Chiri because that sounded nice, but it means diarrhea in Japanese, so nope.....

Name: Lucky
Age in human years:13
Species: Shinx
Appearance: A normal Shinx.
Personality: Caring, but rough. He doesn't like Japanese Dijons and seems quite stoic. Lucky is quite a wise pokemon.
Relationships: Eh, Lucky knows everyone in some way shape or form. Doesn't mean directly.
Played by: @Mr.Glaceon

Last edited:
Name: Brian
Species: Riolu
Appearance: Normal looking Riolu
Personality: Friendly, eager to help others (when he evolves, he is the exact opposite xD)
Relationships: Currently dating JAPANESE DIJON (just kidding, he is single)
Played by: @StormingCobra55

(i hope i didn't do anything wrong posting this here, i'll delete this if i need to)

Name: Thorn
Species: Zorua
Appearance: Doesn't look like a Japanese Dijon. Thorn is a normal Zorua.
Personality: Thorn is, on the outside, calm and collected; and she remains this way until she is horribly frightened. When she is, she will use her illusionary abilities in a pinch and become paranoid until she finds herself again. She does this because she hasn't mastered many moves yet.
Played by: @shipsea

name: CT (chicken tender)
age in human years: "I'm 8 but I've been alive for like 30 years"
species: *pulls up random pokemon generator* uhhh.. let's see here... Tynamo! Tynamo.
appearance: Regular tynamo, equipped with a drone with a fish tank taped to it, and a submerged controller
personality: Really insecure about the drone thing, so mayybe don't mention it. CT is a lot like Beep in the Shipping Simulator (waterwall) RP, and, uh, yeah.
relationships: uh.... no.
played by: @BeepLettuceBee

What's a Japanese dijon? is it anything like a waifu?

Japanese Dijon is my favorite beverage
Name: Evindal
Species: Treecko
Appearance: Just a normal Treecko, but his eyes are an icy blue color and a black bandana is ties around his lower facial region.
Personality: Silent
Relationships: None
Played by: The Onion of Omnipotence (@OmnipotentOnion)