• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join WCS: The Disease Era

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Sign-ups and Discussion: Here!
~*~_-_-_-_-_-_~*~
Start: Gavin shot up, he had been awakened to the sound of a door falling down, he was in an unfamiliar place, beds were everywhere, and some of them had occupants, Gavin looked to the door to see a Legion, but...not a Legion at the same time, it was larger, and grey.
Gavin rolled out of the bed, his leg stung with pain, but he told himself to suck it up, and reached up to the nightstand next to him and pulled down any weapon that had been up there, when he looked, he saw his bow, which was perfect for such a distance, he stood up, and grabbed two arrows, then did the best aim a 18 year-old boy could do with an injured leg, nailed the chest of the Legion, it didn't fall however, and Gavin was desperate to kill it before it killed him, so he shouted to the others sleeping to wake up, their weapons were by their bedside, and Gavin turned back around to make more shots, not killing the Legion, but rather stalling until the others awoke.

"U- ugh... mo- mor- Eek! B- b- big thing!" An android quietly replied, before suddenly emitting a loud cry!

"W- what's going on Toni? Is there something wr- Oh geez! Get into battle mode quick!" Logan enquired with a brief yawn, before turning up his voice the moment he spotted a huge, gray being a man was attacking!

"Y- yes! G- go go!" Toni responded after getting off of the bed. Its left arm quickly transformed into a small barrel resembling a tiny cannon. Its baby blue eyes were intensely focused at the unknown creature, as the robot took in as much data as he could. The status display in the robot's vision read:

BOOTING...

SCANNING...
DATA FOUND...

ANALYSIS SCAN... 10%
SCAN CHECK...
MATCH = 0...

DOWNLOADING DATA...
PRIORITY OVERRIDE = 1...

NAME: − − −
HT: ~1.5 M − 2 M
WT: ~90 K − 150 K
DETAIL: LARGE BEING, GRAY, CHEST WOUND DETECTED
THREAT: 08 − CRITICAL

TARGET ASSESSMENT...
RISK PROBABILITY = 0.85...
OFFENSE SYSTEMS SET...

PRS = 15...
TRAJECTORY LOG...
SHIFT X = −3...
SHIFT Y = 5...
SHIFT Z = 2...
WIND = 0...

Once a soft click rang from the barrel, a huge slug of dense, compressed air came rushing at the Legion's chest! The android could only hope that the legion would at least fly several feet like in an action movie. Logan stood up from his bed and swiftly snatched a steel wrench from his belt resting on the nightstand adjacent to his bed.

"I- I guess this might be too late for peace r- right?" Logan enquired with a low tone, while hesitantly gathering some energy in his arms and preparing to counter against any potential retaliations.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin noted one of the others was up, and he was grateful.
"Great start to a morning, isn't it?" Gavin joked, piercing the Legion's eye
"Hah! Take that, bastard!" Gavin shouted, he had made it half-blind, a very good start to this fight,but then the Legion took a swing of it's massive arm, and Gavin leaped backwards, yelping in pain, he then scrambled to grab his javelin, his only other weapon, and rolled away from another swing, he grabbed the javelin, and impaled the Legion's leg.

"B- big t- thing... s- sleep n- n- now!" Toni cried with a high, infantile voice, as he quickly calibrated the trajectory path of the barrel to point at the Legion's head. Another click rang a few seconds after, as a bullet-like projectile of highly concentrated mist charged at the Legion's face!

"S- sorry pal, but maybe you're too r- rough!" Logan shouted while his arms quivered. He took a lengthy breath and swung the wrench towards the Legion's neck like a major league batter hitting a fastball!

Toni focused on charging the cannon as quickly as he could for the next shot. A series of inner motors and gears were spinning about in a routine fashion at quick speeds. Numerous particles of the air breathable by all living beings were silently sucked into the barrel thanks to the partial vacuum the specially designed tube had.

The android backed away a couple of feet, as he kept the cannon pointed at the tall creature. Logan could only hope that the monster could perhaps cease its attempts at harming others, as he thought, "D- dammit! That's the third one that's not even bothering to chat or at least not be trying to kill us!"

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
"Hey, you two!" Gavin called, still holding his javelin in the monster's leg
"Keep this thing distracted while I lop it's leg off, will ya'?" Gavin asked, rolling away from another sideswipe, yelling in agony as the Legion's claws made contact with his already-injured leg.

"Hey, you... yeah you, the big ugly gray thing! Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" Logan shouted while his voice turned into a joking tone towards the end. He waved to the Legion and prepared to swing his wrench in a horizontal motion in hopes of countering the Legion's next strike. He slowly backed away and whistled to the Legion as loudly as he could.

"Go s- sleep... n- n- now!" Toni yelled, as it immediately fired off the strongest slug of compressed air it could! The dense bullet of highly pressurized fog went straight for the Legion's face! Toni shook its left arm to relieve some heat from it, as it wondered how the monster was able to take so many blows already.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin winced, but was pleased, these guys did a good job of keeping he Legion distracted. Gavin yanked out hi javelin, and the Legion roared in pain, he then stood up, and sliced the Legion's leg clean off, then got it in the throat as it attempted to slash at Gavin, he had dealt the finishing blow, along with whatever that robot was shooting, he then slumped over, he wasn't unconscious, but very injured, he took the fabric off his head, and tied it around the wound, where it soon became a maroon shade, but it wasn't bleeding as bad as earlier, and for that, Gavin was grateful.
"Hey, you two! Can you uh...give me a little help here?" Gavin asked, raising his hand high.

"Yes sir, I think I have some bandages I snagged from a warehouse I held up at earlier," Logan swiftly replied before running to the backpack next to the nightstand. He unzipped the zipper for the small, bottom pouch and got out a small roll of brown, wrapping bandages.

"I ain't a doctor or anything, but I'll do my best. Just try to remain calm, I'll get this around as quick as I can. At least the American Red Cross at the fair taught me a thing or two about this," Logan added while wrapping two layers of the elastic bandage. He gave his attention at not making the five foot wrap not too loose to not server any purpose, but also not having it become too tight as to restrict the leg from the body.

"Okay, if I remember correctly, just press on your leg as hard as you can so that the stuff doesn't like well... yeah," Logan continued while securing the bandages by silently ripping off the excess on the end. He gently pressed the ripped end on the bandage to allow it to remain secure like the tied fabric.

"I- I... n- no l- looky," Toni quietly said after it recoiled in response to the man's condition. The android's left arm quickly reverted back into its prior state soon after. The little robot toddled towards the backpack and fumbled for any supplies that could help with the current situation.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin took a shaky breath once Logan was done, then stood up, his leg still hurt, but Logan had done a damn of a good job fixing him up, he grabbed his javelin, put the point toward the ground, and rested his arm on the flat end of it.
"Well, we should wait until the others wake up, I'm surprised they sleep this well." He said
(((OOC: @Shadow_Pup @EternalDiamondEevee @Ghostly Jazz Hand's this's your cue)))

"Sure, we should do a bit of icebreakers while we wait. I guess I'll start then," Logan replied while Toni quickly zipped up the backpack once the robot realized the situation was dealt with by its owner.

"I'm Logan Pauler, and I'm the one that can help out if your computer's got the blue screen of death. I also know a bit about cars, and working towards the bigger stuff," Logan stated while Toni hid behind his legs and turned away from the man.

"Toni, I know you're a bit of a shy one around other people, but I'll help you out if you need it," Logan calmly said to the robot after kneeling down towards its level.

"O- o- okay..." Toni quietly replied while its titanium body quaked after soon realizing what it would have to do.

"Say hi to the man. Don't worry, we're doing this together," Logan said with a modest tone, as the little robot cowered behind its owner and gave no sort of introducing gesture towards the man.

"Umm... please don't mind the little robot. It's just needing a bit of time I guess, since it can't really talk much," Logan explained to the man. Toni squirmed when Logan gently picked it up and held it with a moderate grip. The android performed a brief scan on the man before turning away from the man the second the scan finished.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin grinned.
"I'm Gavin, Gavin Spinner. And I'm like your local weaponsmith," Said Gavin, pulling a few pieces of wood and such from the torn up remains of his jacket, which had never been much use anyways. He put them back and continued: "I really don't remember much anything, other than y'know, speech and stuff, but when I try to remember what happened before I got here, all I can think of is some girl who seriously needs a haircut." Gavin said, trying to remember the face that rescued him...

"Cool, I guess weapons and code can get together, and maybe even a monster if they're not going to be so rough," Logan replied while gently setting Toni next to the man.

"Okay Toni, the man just introduced himself, so I would like for you to at least say hi to him okay?" Logan requested the little robot, while noticing it backing a few unsteady steps away from the man.

"H- hi... p- pl- pl- ple... ase," The robot faintly said, while attempting to get its processors together.

"N- no... h- hu- hurt..." The robot added soon after, as its body trembled in response to its sudden increase of random-access memory.

"Alright, guess it's already had more than enough. I'll have to take it from here," Logan thought, as he gently patted Toni's head and slowly picked it back up. He kept the android cradled in his arms while taking care to not startle the little robot with any unexpected motions.

"Anyway, the little robot that's in my arms is technically called Model T0-N1, but it prefers to be called Toni though. Even though it's a bit shy and easily scared, it can scan those monsters like it did earlier I think to copy some of their cool moves. It can also fire off compressed air from its arm to stun anyone, though it's not really meant to kill them however," Logan explained before Toni nodded at the man. Logan took a brief glance around the room, wondering how the others managed to sleep through the incident. He decided to gently stroke the little robot, as it gave a low, babyish noise to signal its slightly increased happiness. Its random-access memory gradually returned back to normal levels, as it decided to rest in its owner's arms.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Bellamy awoke looking around, he remembered an explosion but nothing else after. He looked over and saw a small group he picked up his bow and sword, and walked over, "Hi there, my name is Bellamy Lightwood, but most people call me Junker or Junkrat" he went to offer a hand shake before realising his robot prosthetic wasn't attached "You guys haven't happened to see my arm have you, I kind of need it." He smiled at the trio kindly.

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Gavin let out a slight chuckle, but shrugged, he would have no idea, but there was a slight sense of fear, his uncle had been killed by some robot-like creature. He told himself not to go into detail, and rubbed his neck in a bit of a sympathetic way toward his uncle.
"I'd have no idea, did you check the nightstand? It might be in the shelves, check there too..." He finally responded

Logan continued to hold Toni in his arms, as he thought, "Wow, guess I ain't the only one with machinery here. Hopefully I can find a little monster that won't be so rough like that other one."

"Toni, can you tell me the time?" Logan asked the android, as its eyes flashed a bright, bluish light.

"I think... i- it's... seven h- half past," Toni replied, as it glanced at a man that appeared to be looking for their prosthetic arm.

"Oh wow, guess the algorithm works after all. Now I should finish up the calibration real quick since there's someone else that got up," Logan thought, as he paid no heed to the lifeless Legion.

"Okay Toni, so what's the log of twenty with a base of ten?" Logan enquired, as the little robot placed its left hand beside its head for a brief moment.

"Uhh... one p- point th- three... z- zero one... z- ze- zero two n- nine," Toni quietly answered, as it placed its left hand beside its mouth.

"Nicely done Toni, I only remember the first point," Logan said with a warm, modest tone. He decided to examine the shelves, hoping he could find the prosthetic arm.