• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS WCS Milotic

Hi there im looking for a wcs Milotic :o that is UT (Untouched) oh and i can trade you either an event Mew :D Or an Event Shaymin :p in return! and if you don't want these but you are willing to trade your Milotic...still let me know! I may be able to trade you something else ;D

Thank you!

its an event..it comes as Milotic...through mystery gift and as i said earlier i haven't heard of many events where you have to cath the pokemon yourself...but this one you get as a Milotic.You don't train it.WCS is it's OT and yeah so you can get UT ones if you haven't battled with them....

Here take a look at this http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/WCS_Milotic#TCG_World_Championships_2008_Milotic

sorry if this counts as spamming :-[ look at the OT

A yes I know this Milotic. I believe someone in one of the further down threads said they had one to trade.

As for events that involve catching the Pokemon, they include Latios and Latias on that island, Mew on New Island, Lugia and Ho-oh on their island, Shaymin with Oak's Letter at the Flower Paradise, Arceus with the Azure Flute at the Spear Pillar (yet to come), Darkrai at the Canalave motel, etc.

@godlessM I recieved my shaymins in a gamestop. i didnt have to catch it. i got it through this gift option.

and getting one of those is kinda hard I think, because the event was in japan.
BUT FEAR NOT!
Because they will be handed out in europe soon. Germany at least, at the pokemon world tournament thingie, so they will become more frequent.

@godlessM I recieved my shaymins in a gamestop. i didnt have to catch it. i got it through this gift option.

BUT FEAR NOT!
Because they will be handed out in europe soon. Germany at least, at the pokemon world tournament thingie, so they will become more frequent.

Yea I know, there are many different events for each Pokemon.

BUT FEAR NOT!

lol ok thanks ill keep it here in case anyone gets one ;D

@GodlessM yes you do catch these pokemon but they do not gain any exp...only when you battle with them...because they have been caught they do not gain any exp in that battle.... ;D

[quote author=BigOskarStyle link=topic=6129.msg102278#msg102278 date=1242855631]

BUT FEAR NOT!

lol ok thanks ill keep it here in case anyone gets one ;D

@GodlessM yes you do catch these pokemon but they do not gain any exp...only when you battle with them...because they have been caught they do not gain any exp in that battle.... ;D
[/quote]

And??? I didn't realize exp. was part of the conversation.

[quote author=GodlessM link=topic=6129.msg102246#msg102246 date=1242845659]
What's WCS?

And you won't be able to get a Milotic untouched as it takes some effort to evolve Feebas and you can't catch Milotic.

"Untouched'' means with out exp.
[/quote]

I know what untouched means, I never asked what it meant.