• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Waver Region Travels

Hey koopa, do you think you might be able to give me some details on Team Solid? I'm planning on having Shayd get his next Pokemon, but I need to know about Team Solid to properly plan it out.

Hey, Koopa. Think I might be able to make a Team Solid admin that Shayd will meet now? And if Ken and Amity want to get over to Under City, then they can help with the conflict. The Gym Leader, as well as the other trainers of Under City, are fighting against Team Solid... but they could use some help.

Sure.

Name: Enrod Gold
Appearance: Wears a black lab coat with white streaks, and wears black sunglasses. Has light skin, brown hair and a cleanly shaven beard. Under the lab coat, he wears a white shirt and white pants.
Other: Goldenrod, the plant that Enrod is named after, is also called Solidago - a fitting name! Enrod is the head scientist of Team Solid, and a strategic and mechanical genius.

Species: Alolan Sandslash
Appearance: Shiny.

Species: Skarmory
Appearance: Shiny.

Species: Scizor
Appearance: Regular.

Species: Empoleon

Species: Exadrill

Species: Aggron