• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Waver Region Travels

Ok,but in this he will instead have zorua as his starter and he'll have a mega absol instead of a lucario,now I'll put my character.

Name:charles
Appearance:he is rather short for a 14 year old,being only 5'1,along with having light brown hair and green eyes
Personality:he is very kind,but talks alot and gets nervous around everyone,he also is often late for anything
Backstory:he is the son of a former team galactic grunt,the grunt was his father,and his mother was a gym leader till they Moved to the newly discovered region.
Pokemon, (this will be the start of his journey in the region):
Zorua,a pokemon that's with him since his childhood.

Togepi,he got her egg and it doesn't hatch until later

Gibble:he finds it soon after the start of his journey

Starly: he finds her on the very first route

Elektross:he finds her soon after the start as a tynamo

Honedge

Last edited:
One hit to give your character a small shock might help to bring him down a peg. And considering how much of an arse he is, I think he deserves that. I can edit the damage part of it, but still.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Could I take some of the elite four please?

@koopa000, I still haven't got an answer on Team Solid. Where will their main base be? Where exactly, like which town is it closest to?

@koopa000, where will the land be divided into two? At which town? I don't want to be rude, but I'm getting a little confused here.

It will be divide when the gang reach past the fire gym and encounter a huge stone wall. The ties will either be a bridge or a underwater tunnel. And you can decide where the Bas could be

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
It will be divide when the gang reach past the fire gym and encounter a huge stone wall. The ties will either be a bridge or a underwater tunnel. And you can decide where the Bas could be
Okay thank you. I'm sorry if I...no actually, I ...
Just don't say the same thing three times on two different threads. He'll answer you in time - IN THE CONVO FOR THESE QUESTIONS. No need to spam it.
Just want to clear things up, it wasn't spamming because the only post I actually meant to repeat was the last one, just a heads up. Conversation and RP discussion are two different areas and I didn't know where to put it to get his attention. I swear if i hear the word 'spamming' again i'm going to...

Dunsparce was not out. He was in his Pokeball. Also, throwing a frozen dunsparce into a hole doesn't suddenly make you be able to dodge an attack, and I guess you can use it to block Sneak from falling into the Fissure. I understand the fissure, not much with anything else.

Ice Punch has a 1 out of 10 percent chance of freezing, I don't understand how mud can get tanked from having claws in the ground, but you can have that luck in the Games, and Anime, also you still would have survived the Mud Shot. So its Fine.

Not entirely - the Fissure would have created a crack. A large crack, yeah, but it wouldn't have destroyed the entire field.

The heat of the desert coming down on it, though? In a few minutes that terrain's gone. But good match. Next Gym Leader is Bill, who's my character.