• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Waver Region Travels

Well, I am finally finished with my character bios! All unknown information may be revealed in the roleplay with the correct action/conversation triggering it. Some of the bios may have more information than others since the characters may be different based on appearances, clothing, Et al. (If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to discuss them to me via conversation.)

Trainer Information:
Name:
His name is Uberto Raiz.
Hometown/Region: His hometown is New Bark Town, located in the region of Johto.
Height: 4'9.5" / 146.05 cm
Weight: 98.4 lbs / 44.63 kg
Appearance: Uberto has a pale skin tone, gray hair, and black eyes. He wears a black cloak over his gray camp shirt and his light black, short sleeved trousers. He has on tanish boots, and he also wears a light brown, leathery shoulder strap bag that is under his cloak. The inside area of his cloak can be turned into a sling to carry around small Pokémon.
Personality: Uberto is often seen as the outcast when faced with social encounters, since he is rather uncommunicative to others due to throat problems. He usually conveys his messages by writing them in his notebook, as he has an obsession with writing in his notebook when he gets bored. Even though he might seem rather quirky to most, he can still fit in with the appropriate actions taken.
Other: He wears a 14 karat gold necklace that has the symbol of the royal coat of arms on its bottom area.

Pokémon Information:
Name: His name is Kyle.
Species: He is a Kurusu.
Native Region: His native region is Johto.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look like a neonate.
Appearance: Kurusu is a small, quadrupled, seal-like Pokémon that is pale blue. His head to body ratio is modest for his age, as his eyes have white irises. His small snout gives a representation of his nose, as his small mouth has no teeth however. There are two ear-like protrusions that vaguely represent spikes. His stubby arms and legs have no fingers or toes whatsoever, as they are all the same size. His tapering tail is slightly shorter than his limbs, as it also bears some resemblance to his ear-like protrusions.
Personality: Kurusu can be a bit cautious around strangers, since he can be more alert than usual when it comes to the unknown. He prefers to communicate by body language, since his voice sounds of that to a neonate. He detests hot weather and especially blazing areas since he prefers to be in the cold to let his small body cool off.
Ability: Spate (The potency of Water and Ice-type attacks will be slightly increased if the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Primary Moves: Convulsing Edge, Imperium Effect, Aquatic Rivulet, Icicle Shooter (See below for more information.)
Other: He wears a silky, dark blue scarf around his neck since it is very comforting for him.
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark (Well, I do have the fan made rights of using him here on this site for roleplaying since I was the first one here to bring him back to life with my enriching life of works.)
Poké Browser Entry: "It has been said from the ancient texts of Johto that Kurusu can be rarely found within some bodies of shallow water in cold weather. They can often be seen dozing off while being afloat on the water, or near some piles of frosty snow when tired."
Primary Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 30
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 30
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user swiftly attacks the target with a quick, impulsive strike.
Effects: May inflict Stupefy on the target.
Stupefy: The Pokémon moves around aimlessly, as they may occasionally use moves in a random direction.
Type: [type]Psychic[/type]
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user does a mysterious dance of power that excites itself.
Effects: Temporarily increases the range of moves and special attack by two stages.
Catagory: Special
Power: 50
Power Points: 25
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The user launches a concentrated blast of water at the target.
Effects: May inflict Saturation on the target.
Saturation: The Pokémon's Water-type resistance is halved.
Type: [type]Ice[/type]
Power: 15 x 6
Accuracy: 100%; but easier to evade depending on the circumstances.
Range: 12.5 Meters
Description: The user assaults the target with a barrage of frosty icicles.
Effects: May inflict Expose on the target.
Expose: The Pokémon's Ice-Type resistance is halved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NOTE: This Pokémon is not with the Trainer!

Pokémon Information:
Name:
His name is currently unknown at the moment.
Species: He is a Neourk.
Native Region: His native region is Vietbac.
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look awfully young.
Appearance: Neourk is a quadrupled, blue shark-like Pokémon, as his head to body ratio is slightly large. His eyes are light blue, as there is a curved fin on his head that is parallel to his body. He has a tiny nose with two nostrils, as his mouth is very small. Two small, pointed teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth. His arms and feet are stubby, as his arms lack claws while his feet each have one tiny, gray claw. His gills are located on his neck, while his upper body is mostly a darker shade of aquatic blue. The bottom of his body is sky blue, while his tail is short and tapered.
Clothing: Neourk wears a tailor-made Wehrmacht dress suited for his body type and small size, as it appears to resemble a tunic-like uniform. The tunic is in a light shade of tan, as the short sleeves cover most of his forearms. The tunic goes down towards the lower area of his chest and underside. Some pins and medallions can be seen, as one of the pins has the hakenkreuz etched onto its golden layering. Beyond his tunic uniform, he wears a double-layered garment over his bottom that gives off the impression of what babies typically wear; the garment supposedly serves the purpose of protecting this area from the sun, since he had stated that his bottom area is quite sensitive to direct sunlight when some friends of his questioned him. To avoid public embarrassment, he wears a black cloth wrap that is snugly wrapped around his bottom to conceal the peculiar garment of his.
Personality: Neourk is rebellious, as he often argues with others a lot. He can be a crybaby at times, since he always likes things to go his way. He can be very emotional and dramatic at times, as he has a very short temper. Although he may seem like a fussy baby to most, he can be someone beyond a friend if given some time and proper care.
Ability: Uprising (When the Pokémon deals damage in battle, the Pokémon's HP will regenerate in increments of up to 10% HP per turn. However, the effects of regeneration will cease if the Pokémon has a major status condition.)
Primary Moves: Linear Slash, Echonic Cry, Rilling Spurt, ???. (Last move is left unknown as this may be revealed in the roleplay.)
Other: He wears a golden anklet around his right leg, as it has his name and other miscellaneous information on it. He is also the Water-type starter for the region of Vietbac.
Fakemon Creator: @Charlespark
Poké Browser Entry: "Be aware, as Neourk usually consider Trainers to be rather untrustworthy in first moments. They are often seen near the mild beaches, as they take short naps by digging small patches on the shore or in shallow waters."
Primary Moves Information:
Catagory: Physical
Power: 45
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user slashes the target in a sequential fashion with their claws or any other sharp parts.
Effects: May reduce physical defense on the target by one stage if attacking from the side.
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user lets off a cry that echoes across the battlefield.
Effects: Temporarily increases accuracy of moves and grants Acceleration.
Acceleration: Increases the Pokémon's speed by 25% for five turns. This stacks with other speed buffs, like having increased speed from using Agility.
Power: 25 x 3
Accuracy: 85%
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user blasts the target with a series of forceful shots of pressurized water.
Effects: N/A

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Hi there. I remember this rp being up but never having the time to post. I will put a bio and I will RP as the same character that I was last time: the boss of Team Solid. I will change the bio and name and team, and then post a few forms shortly.

Bios:
Name: Ethan Landon
Appearance: Medium height, brown short hair, brown hairy chin (beard)
Personality: Strong, Loves to watch others suffer, almost evil, with a hate for society, psychopathic.
Backstory(optional): Ethan was born in a remote desert like area of the Waver region. He was raised for a few years by a unknown individual before being taken in by a scientist. The scientist tested on him and wiped his memory. Ethan awoke back in his home without the unknown individual. He started to survive on his own, with a deep resentment for society. He saw how society treated him and joined Team Solid when his mind started to turn on him. When he joined, members of Team Solid praised him as their 'saviour,' saying he would lead Team Solid into a new dramatic phase of growth. Ethan rose through the ranks quickly and became the boss of Team Solid. He believes there is a mineral underneath the ground which covers the entire Waver region, which needs to be extracted due to the strange energy that it contains.
Others: Minerals. (Lots of minerals)

Pokémon:

Species: Krookodile
Personality: Cool, a bully

Species: Nidoking
Personality: Tough, a bully, hates weaklings, gets angry easily

Species: Cryogonal
Personality: Robotic, gives no expression when attacking

Species: Steelix
Personality: Hasty given his large weight

Species: Tyranitar
Personality: Powerful, strong, competitive

Species: Lycanroc (Midnight form)
Personality: fast, likes to stay in a group

So I think I'll finally post my character, since we've gotten enough of the world sorted out.

Name: Shayd
Appearance: (Casual) A black vest with a purple shirt and black pants. Also black shoes and fingerless gloves. (Business) A tight-knit dark blue bodysuit with a mouthfold that covers anything below his nose. Has brown hair and green eyes.
Personality: Expressive and loud, but also hides a hidden focus.
Backstory(optional): Son of the Gym Leader of World's Shadow, Shayd is a trainer looking to succeed his father as Gym Leader one day. When not training or doing jobs for his father, Dahrk, Shayd works as a spy and helps the professor.
Other: Has lived in World's Shadow his whole life. Likes the mineral Topaz.

Nickname: Sneak
Species: Sneasel
Appearance: A regular Sneasel.
Personality: Not sociable, but trusts Shayd with his life and is great on missions.
Other: Shayd's first Pokemon, given to him by his father.

Nickname: Poochy
Species: Poochyena
Appearance: A regular Poochyena.
Personality: The friendliest guy around. But if someone is hostile towards his trainer, Poochy becomes fierce.
Other: The first Pokemon Shayd ever caught.

Future Pokemon: Deino, Pangoro, Nuzleaf, Absol

This good, Koopa?

The Professor
Name: Clara Cacti
Appearance: Has tanned skin, wear a black tank-top with a lab coat over it, brown shorts and brown sandals
Personality: A kind and adventurous person, get excited easily
Others: (She's busty)

Name: Steve Smith
Appearance: Wears a blue shirt, and blue pants. He wears blue shoes too. His hair is Brown.
Personality: He is very competitive. He wants to be the first one to beat all eight Gym Leaders. He is a pretty big Hot Head.
Backstory: He always has had the dream of becoming a champion. Now that he is the age, he is ready to go out with his Partner. But when he heard even foreigners are coming, he got pretty mad.
Others: Minerals!

Pokémon:
Nickname: Fisky
Species: Stunfisk
Appearance: A normal Stunfisk
Personality: Very loyal to his trainer, and is a strong battler.

here's the gym cities

Lab/Hometown - Lupin Town
Flying Type-Storm City
Rock-type Gym/Town - Geode City
Ground-type Gym/Town - Under City
Fire-type Gym/Town - Herd Town
Grass Type- Demeter City
Ghost Type-Hades Town
Poison-type Gym/Town - Lubricant City
Dark-type Gym/Town - World's Shadow

and just a heads up, the region will be divided in two main land.

@JohnsonAce are you going to have a trainer?
I was thinking maybe I could be a few gym leaders/admins of Team Solid. I need more details on the towns. I know you said it's basically a desert region, but i recall you saying there were gyms and shouldn't there be a least a few other buildings around them?

I'm going to post another (two) character ideas down then start rping.

Name: Moulder
Appearance: Bald with grey sideburns on the side of his head, old.
Personality: loyal, willing to serve his master Ethan.
Backstory(optional): Moulder was originally the rock type gym leader of Waver, but he and his wife were abducted by team Solid, as part of their mineral research project. Moulder grew old in their presence and became Ethan, the boss of Team Solid's butler.
Others: Minerals. (Lots of minerals)

Pokémon:

Species: Golem
Personality: strong

Species: Sudowoodo
Personality: Shy, gets scared in the presence of water

Species: Cranidos
Personality: Fast but serious

Species: Carbink
Personality: Loyal as his master

Species: Dwebble
Personality: slow but enjoys Moulder's company

Species: Nosepass
Personality: Like Carbink, he is very robotic, but he likes to be used to point for directions.

here's the gym cities

Lab/Hometown - Lupin Town
Flying Type-Storm City
Rock-type Gym/Town - Geode City
Ground-type Gym/Town - Under City
Fire-type Gym/Town - Herd Town
Grass Type- Demeter City
Ghost Type-Hades Town
Poison-type Gym/Town - Lubricant City
Dark-type Gym/Town - World's Shadow

and just a heads up, the region will be divided in two main land.
Where exactly? Like from which town/city?

I'm going to have something happen to Steve when he challenges the first two Gyms that I've taken.
Also, I'm going to have Shayd aready have beaten the first gym. That's okay with everyone, right?