• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Waver Region Travels (RP)

"Hey. I'm amity and I'm also just joining," the trainer waved and patch waved her tail at the new comer. The small electric type sniffing around before focusing on the scent of fresh pokepuffs.

Bridget's eyes seemed to turn a lavender as she wondered out loud, "Will we be competing against each other?"

She then motioned for her Braixen, Kin, to come over. "This is my Braixen, Kin. Who's this little cutie?" she asked, motioning to Patch.

"Patch and we might be competing against eachother," amity shrugged as she scratched her Pokemon behind the ear. She then looked at the time and frowned, "I have to go. Got to go meet up with a friend".

"Hm, you're right. Well, I don't have anything to do. Maybe I could come with?" she asked. Bridget was feeling hopeful for the first time. Maybe she wouldn't be shunned, just maybe.

"I mean you can if you want to," amity shrugged as she let Patch crawl about on her shoulders. The little electric type looking about excitedly as she chattered. The trainer then motioned toward the door, "well let's go. He might have finished his gun battle by now".

"Counter with Ice Punch!" Ken commanded. Dill punched the incoming rocks and broke them into smaller pieces. "Now throw them back!" Ken said. Dill started picking up the frozen rocks and threw them back at the Roggenrola.

The Roggenrola dashed out of the way of the rocks, and they shattered harmlessly against the cave wall. "Now, Tackle!" Bill said, and the Roggenrola dashed forwards.

"Okay," she said, following Amity. She peered under her fingerless gloves just for a second. She then sent out her Zorua, Moony. Moony sat on her shoulder. "zor!" she said.

Bridget smiled.

The attack came too fast, and crit. Roggenrola was down. "Good job, Roggenrola. Come on back." Bill said. "Now... let's go, Onix!" The Onix wasted no time, and as soon as it was on the field it Dug into the ground.

Ken looked at the rock snake dig into the ground. Dill was looking around for the Onix. "Dill! Water Gun on the ground!" Ken shouted. Dill shot a jet of water to the ground and propelled himself upward.

The Onix leapt out of the ground behind Dill, smashing him to the ground. The Onix then Bit down hard, trying to take down the Croconaw. "You didn't come here with just one Pokemon, right?" Bill said. "Substitutions are allowed, just so you know."

"I know that, but my other Pokémon is not suited for Rock types." Kenn said. Dill struggled as he was bit. "Dill! Since its so close, Ice Punch it in the face!" Ken commanded. Dill's fist glowed blue as he punched the Onix in the face.

Onix got hit hard. The Ice Punch dealt a lot of damage from being at such close range. Onix fell back, defeated. "You're good." Bill said. "But your Pokemon will be no match for my main fighter. Graveler, let's go!" Bill sent out his Graveler, who dashed up to Dill and unleashed a powerful close-range Thundershock.

Everything seemed to lasped so quickly she haven't even beat the first gym the others were at the second or third maybe that Cocky kid was right, nah that isn't Amie's Style she was careless, sure but determined and foolish, she was a Clumsy Gullible girl easily tricked, but she ain't stupid she can notice something bad happening

She went outside the Pokemon Center, the heat of the Desert was something she didn't notice till now with a sharp intake of breath Amie stood outside the doors of the first Gym of Storm City, She covered her eyes whilst looking up at the Sun, Sand and Wind Blowing her Hair she opened the doors of the Gym The Light of the Outside spilled into the Dim lighted Gym, Amie looked around with Hex floating on her Shoulder, Zane had transformed into a Sandshrew he saw earlier and the Trapinch was poking it's head out of a hole it dug out of the ground

Dill was hit by the ThunderShock and screamed in pain. "Come on Dill, one more push! Ice Punch!" Ken shouted. Dill clenched his fist and managed to Do one more Ice punch strait to Graveler's face before fainting. "You did great Dill, Come back." Ken said returning Dill. "My second Pokémon is not suited for this battle. But I believe in my Pokémon. Go Cro!" Ken yelled sending out his Zubat who came out with a spin.

"A Zubat, huh? Thundershock!" Bill shouted, and the Graveler unleashed electricity all over the room. If Cro moved fast enough, though, it could make it through openings and strike at Graveler.

Last edited:
"Cro Dodge it!" Ken shouted. Cro managed to narrowly dodge all the incoming electricity an moved around them and got closer to the Graveler. "Now use Confuse Ray!" Ken ordered. Glowing orbs formed around Cro and flew towards the Graveler.

"Cro! Let's finish This with Wing Attack!" Ken commanded seeing that Graveler was getting weak. Cro flew around the field as her wings glowed and flew past Graveler while slashing her wings.

The Graveler fell down, defeated. "Great job." Bill said, nodding as he returned Graveler. "I could really feel the power you were giving to your Pokemon. You only just caught that Zubat, I can tell. But already its bond with you is so strong. You deserve this badge." Bill took out another Ore Badge, and handed it to Ken.

Ken walked up to Bill and took the Ore Badge. "Thank you very much. Alright I got my Second Badge!" He said. He then started running out of the mine. "Come on, lets go meet up with Amity." He said to Cro who was flying beside him.

Amity started to walk back to the pokecentre. Patch sitting on her shoulders as usual. The small electric type looked around squeaked happily at the other passing Pokemon.

Ken walked out of the mine and went to the Pokémon center. He gave his Pokémon to nurse Joy to have them healed. He saw Amity. "Hey Amity, I won my second badge, where have you been?" He asked showing his badged case.

"Getting my contest case," amity shrugged before she kicked her feet up onto the table. Her arms crossed over her stomach as she kept her eyes closed. Patch looked at the other trainer before bouncing about the small booth her trainer sat in.

"Alright then, Bill." Steve said, getting a Pokeball. "Lets battle!" He said sending out Dave. "I want to get your Badge as soon as possible, so I can get past those guys!" Steve waited for the Gym Leader to send out his first Pokemon.

"Counter!" Steve yelled. Dave turned around, and used his Full Power Horn drill, attempting to deal damage to its body, and throwing it into the cave wall.

The Geodude moved quickly, dodging the attack. He then picked up the two largest chunks of rock that had come out of the wall from the Horn Drill, and clobbered Dave.

Bridget sat down as well. "Hi, I'm Bridget. This is Moony," she said, motioning towards the Zorua. "Zor!" he said. Bridget looked around the room for a while, then bit her lip.

"Protect!" Steve said. Dave was protected from a barrier. "Go in again with another Horn Drill!" Steve ordered. Dave used another Horn Drill, but this time jumping into the air before using it. The plan was to use the Tiny Wings to adjust where the Horn Drill will hit.

Dave drilled the incoming rocks, and split them in half with Horn Drill. The Drill hit the ground, and drilled a small hole. "Another Horn Drill!" Steve yelled, with Dave launching another one at the Geodude.

David got up from being slammed. "Alright then, Horn Drill at close range!" Steve yelled. "Try to be ready for any kind of dodges!" David used Horn Drill on the Geodude at Close Range.

"Return Dave." Steve sighed. "Alright. Fisky, lets do this!" He said, sending out Fisky. "He can't dodge this one, use Earthquake!" Fisky nodded, sending an Earthquake across the arena.

The Geodude just floated up in the air, and looked at Fisky. "...really?" Bill said. "Rock Throw, let's go!" The Geodude summoned five rocks, and tossed them all at Fisky.

Steve smirked. "OK, block the attack with Mud Bomb." Steve said. The balls of mud blocked the incoming attacks. The earthquake caused a huge rock to fall from the ceiling at the Geodude.