• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Watch out! (Rp)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Sam was casually walking around, with a phone in hand, suddenly, he bumped onto something..or someone, a tall but muscular white haired old man was standing before him "you have special powers.." he said as he teleported the confused teenager, he was teleported in a room with other people, while the white haired man teleported back and forth bringing people, then going on a microphone and said "dear, old and young people, as you know, this world has been taken over, it was the worst day for everyone, but, a transfer hero, managed to transfer powers to the next generation, wich is you, this is the resistance, your home, and also where we will train you and put you in missions." He said as Sam tried to socialize, then went for another person "well, hi, my name is Sam! Whats yours? " he asked

Discussion:https://pokecharms.com/threads/watch-out-discussion.20857/

Lilla stood away from everyone else. She was a natural born hero, not made from a machine like the rest of the kids here. She remembered hearing about her mother's death. Sure everyone was upset about the hero's demise, but she was devastated. She was only alive because her father was unaligned, though he did favor the heroes before, well. She didn't want to be a part of these fakes. SHe would never join the villains, but she still wanted to stay away from these wannabes. She turned into a mouse. A rat would get her killed, but if she was a mouse then she could be set free. Good thing she studied her rat biology.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Amy glanced around, she was aware of a girl who turned into a mouse, she hoped no-one stepped on here and decided to walk over, reaching the mouse she picked it up, she looked it in the eyes and said "cool power" she then opened out her hand and let the creature sit in her palm. She smiled at the mouse, "you make a cute mouse, but I'd rather be talking to the actual you".

Dead account

Before Sam could socialize, everyone was teleported in a different room, where all their belongings were appearing one by one "cool, my laptop!" Sam said, then, everyone being teleported again, but this time, in a white room ((separately )), "this, is where you will train" the old man said, right before obstacles depending on your powers arrived

Lilla stood in the training room. There was no real way to get new forms here. No charts, no books, no real way to gather the knowledge she needs to take on a new form. She transformed back into a human. The girl that found her was gone. Lilla looked around. Nothing happened. Her powers came directly from what animal she turned into If she was in human form, then she was just as powerful as a teenage girl. "Curses!" She whispered. She only had four forms opened for her, mouse/rat, fly, dog, and chameleon. If she was going to train her power, she was going to need more books, or charts, or anything else that would show off a creature's biology.

Dead account

As the old man realized Lilla's need for book, the white room suddenly became filled with books about animal biology, Sam, was slashing robots quickly with his powers

Lilla stalked the shelves full of knowledge. She stopped at one of the books. Aves: Feathers of the Sky was the title. She pulled out the book and opened it. She started to absorb information like a sponge.

Dead account

Sam, started to become faster, getting better reaction time speed and hitting faster, then, he completely destroyed one of the robots into pieces "guess i, Cut them up!" He said, in a joking tone, as he was teleported to his room, noticing, the belongings of someone else, a girl, with akot of books, in the same room, except she was in the left half of the room.. "i have to share a room? Damnit.." he said, the old man ((i will call him Haxster)) , teleported Lilla in her room when she finished with her books

Lilla made sure to take some books with her. She had to study them. "Hmm, I like Aves: Feathers of the Sky and Rodents Big and Small. Having The Mammal Emporium and Retps and Herps should be a good idea." She said as she organized the books she was able to keep. She got a new form. However, it was a very weak transformation. She never entered the Ave Kingdom before.

Dead account

Sam noticed a girl a appear, since she was a room matem he wanted to socialize "hi there! My name is Sam, Sam Slack! What's your name?" He asked

Lilla let out a sigh. "I am Lilla, last name is not important. All you need to know is that I'm the last natural born hero. And if you are wondering how that is possible, my dad has powers but isn't aligned with anyone. And we were in hiding. That's all you need to know." Lilla went back to shelving the books. She used knowledge, not raw power like most heroes.

Dead account

"Not a very nice fella" Sam whispered while he took his laptop and put it on his desk, he started to play offline video games, wich he hacked himself into since he doesn't have much money

Lilla decided to show off some of her power. She transformed into a mouse when Sam was busy with his video games. She grinned at herself and scurried over to Sam as a mouse. Her flesh pink paws climbed onto the top of the desk. Her soft light brown fur rubbed up against Sam's hand as she climbed on top of his keyboard. She smiled to herself as she played her prank.

Dead account

"WHAT THE?!" Was all he said before he caught the mouse with super speed "A mouse, just what k needed.." he said as he recalled that it smiled and the girl was gone "LILLA?! WHAT THE HECK? " he yelled as he threw her back on her bed

The mouse transformed into a human. "And now I know your power, speed. So can you correctly guess my power?" She grinned. She got out the book Rodents Big and Small and opened it up. She found a page that had a picture of what the inside of a beaver looked like.

Dead account

"Speed isn't my only power, and, your power is shape shift into animals, except you need to perfectly know the animal's biology to correcly transform..right?" He asked at the end , turning his laptop off

"Not perfectly, but I do need to understand the biology otherwise I could really hurt myself. Right now I'm working on getting a form in Aves." Lilla corrected. "But everything else is correct." Lilla went back to her book. "You do know what the Ave phylum is right?"

Dead account

"Do i look like a guy for animals?" Sam said, pausing "No, i do not know what that is" he continued, as everyone was teleported in a canteen , with specific food based on ones powers

Lilla sighed. "Aves is the phylum with all the birds in it. Unless it was the Class. Right, it was the Class! They are in the Chordate Phylum. Oh, I'm so stupid! Anyway, Aves is the Class with all the birds in it." Lilla corrected herself as she picked up her meal. "Hey what did you get?" she asked. She looked at her meal. It was normal, due to her only difference in this form is the ability to change into animals. Of course, she got both meat and greens, due to her being a full-on omnivore.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja was leaping from tower to tower, looking for something to blow up or destroy in any way. He had a mission to do -- disrupt the city. He didn't know who the voice was, but it was probably someone important. Mitja eventually stopped to think it through. "Ok, kam naj grem...", he pondered. "Of course, bank!", he looked for a bank -- also, Mitja is bilingual, he speaks bad English and bad Slovenian. Mitja saw the bank and perched atop the roof. He turned his dagger into a lit piece of dynamite and fled. He could hear the explosion, and felt kinda guilty for it. Mitja shook his head, trying to think of what the voice said.

Dead account

Disrupted of eating, Sam and Lilla were teleported close to Mitja, with their Suits "wow, she just destroyed the, oh we got to stop her..." he said "indeed" the old man said with a P.A on Sam's ear, then he ran up the building Mitja was on and got his blades out of his arms "stop right there!" He said

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja stopped, then turned around. "Ugh... what do you-", he saw the blades, and retaliated by turning into molasses, making them slip off the roof. "Good riddance", he said as he turned back to a solid form.

Lilla turned into a pigeon after she was out of Mitja's sight. She then flew over him and pooped on his head. What else could she do? She was a pigeon... a small grin crept on the pigeon's beak. She found a small group of pigeons and called on them. She was going to lead an attack force of pigeons, because why not. She led them back to where she last saw Mitja.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja turned into water to wipe to poop off. "Ogabno!", he complained. He turned back, only to see pigeons going full on kamikaze. He turned his scythe into spears, and threw it at the flock.

Lilla cooed at the pigeons to turn when she did. Of course, them being pigeons, some didn't listen, but most did. She ordered her flock to start swooping in at large heights. Pigeons fly about 45 miles per hour on average, but with the falling bonus, it should be pretty fast. The faster they go, the more it will hurt. She swooped down first, with blinding speed. She was sure she was going to hit him, the others might not get that chance though.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Mitja turned into water, fell off the roof, into a river. He washed up on the south side of the city. "Phew!", Mitja inhaled, then exhaled. He skipped outside of the orphanage, then took his villain suit off. He walked into the orphanage, saying," Zdravo" to his caretaker. He sighed, he did a pretty good escape. Mitja walked to his room, looking out the window. "Still the oldest one here...", he mumbled. He got a shock of life when his roommate, his younger brother, Alojzij. "Oh hey, Alo...", he said," How was your day?" Alo sighed," Where were you, this time?" Mitja's face went pale," Um... needed to go and... go for a walk 12 hours straight to that other city..." Alo could tell he was lying," Oh, sure"

Lilla stopped herself from flying into the roof. He was gone. The villain was gone. She failed, big time. She turned back into a human once she landed on the ground. She knelt on the ground. "I failed. I failed big time." She could feel the stares of the civilians, but she didn't care. She just failed her first mission, her moment to show she was a true hero like her mother was.

Dead account

Sam made his blades disappear, he had followed Mitja "so .. an orphan.. like me.." he tought, then noticed Lilla "hey! I found her! He's in an orphanage with a younger boy! Probably a sibling!" He told Lilla

Lilla perked up and narrowed her eyes. Then she relaxed her muscles. "We must not endanger civilians. Even if she is there." She said quietly. "Let's just go back for now. Even if we were to face off again, I wouldn't be ready, not yet. We didn't die. We fought against a villain and didn't die. That's a win for a first-time fight, right? Let's just go back and get stronger, ok?"

Dead account

"Yeah, with her powers and my skill, we would have been useless.." Sam responded "good," a voice said in the p.a of Sam's ear, before being teleported back in their room "from now on, you are a team" the old man said

"You know for a machine hero, you aren't that bad," Lilla said after being placed on the same team. "And I'm not going to explain that to you." She smiled. Hopefully, he would take it as a compliment. "So, how did you think about our first battle?" She asked, as she sat on her bed. "Difficult? Easy? What did you think?"

Dead account

"I wouldn't call it a fight.. more of.. a first experience! " Sam answered "i mean, you did most of the work, i only prolonged the time," he continued

"Eh, that was just quick thinking. I know I can't go past the animal's limits, so I just worked within them!" she said picking a book from her shelf. "Besides, what else could a pigeon do?" She laughed at herself. Oh, if only her father could see her now. He always told her, her powers were a mistake, but she could tell that wasn't the case.

Dead account

Sam, went on his laptop, researching some stuff when he saw the news "NEWS FLASH! SUPER POWERED PEOPLE RUNNING AFTER VILLAIN" it said "well would you look at that... so thats what that last hero did six years ago.." a villain said, turning off the TV, ((the villain thay solo-ed the hero society))

"Welp, looks like we are found out! Now someone is going to try and kill us. Does that sound like fun? The answer is no if you couldn't tell." Lilla said after glancing at Sam's screen. She sighed and shook her head. Her mother was one of the last few to go. Two others survived after she died. She remembered the fight that her mother and father got into before he retired. He just retired after two of the heroes died. SHe hated that her father did that. She wished that she could of convinced him to take up his suit again, but he was against it.

Dead account

"Beats dying of boredom.. speaking of wich.. wheres my..there it is" Sam said, taking a controller for a game console, giving on to Lilla, "KURIKEN FIGHTERS Z-NOVERSE, best of the series, wanna play?" He asked, turning on the game ((and TV)) putting it on 2 player mode

"I guess so. I never really played any video games other than single players. Couldn't give my address to random people. And dad said they could track us with internet... You know the villains." Lilla said as she took the remote. "I mean the is CO-OP, but games with a multiplayer option was not allowed in our house. ... Or internet." As she realized she has been sheltered her whole life her face entered a shocked expression, then returned to normal.

Dead account

"Relax, I'm on offline, they won't find us.. " Sam said "i don't even know the Wi-fi password, gonna ask later" he muttered before picking a character Lan Poku, protagonist of the story mode

Not knowing who to chose, she just went for a cool looking female character. She knew she was going to lose the match due to her not knowing how to play. But, she was anyways. Lilla knew she had to understand Sam better due to them being on the same team. They would have to understand each other's powers and their limits. They had to know the best way to use each other's powers in a strategy. And the only way to do that is to understand each other.