• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warriors: Grass and Storm

Countless seasons ago, two cats saved many from a twoleg prison. However, conflict soon arose, and the group was divided into two Clans. These Clans set up territories on opposite sides of a calm river. On one side, StormClan hunted in the dense forest and in the river. On the other, GrassClan thrived in a mixture of open, grassy areas and piny, shadowy copses. Both Clans have stayed at peace, meeting atop a hill that slopes over the river, but it cannot last much longer. Will you help shatter the truce or save both Clans?
------------​
Welcome to my Warriors RP! I do have a couple rules, so please read and follow them!

• No Godmodding. If another character, including dogs, foxes, badgers, etc., attacks you, flip a coin if you're unsure what to do.
  • You can have multiple cats.
  • For StarClan's sake, please keep designs at least semi-realistic. If you have a pure-white cat, red or pink eyes are okay. A ginger tabby, not so much. I will allow blue-purple eyes, however. Do NOT try to make a green-and-pink tabby with orange eyes or something.
  • If you would like to have one of the cats I list as characters, just ask.
  • Please don't create a prophecy or something, this RP will deal with normal cats for now.
That'll about do it! Here are the forms, and I'll have a few filled-out ones too.
Name:
Age(Kits):
Appearance:
Apprentice(If available):
Clan:
Other:

Name: Flurrystar
Role: Leader
Appearance: White she-cat with darker flecks and blue eyes
Clan: GrassClan

Name: Thundersong
Role: Deputy
Appearance: Fluffy gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes
Apprentice: Otterpaw(Sleek-furred dark brown tom with amber eyes)

Name: Skygaze
Role: Medicine cat
Appearance: Blue-gray tom with blue eyes

Name: Lionrush
Role: Warrior
Appearance: Golden tom with darker flecks and amber eyes
Other: Father of Flamingfur's kit, Daisykit

Name: Flamingfur
Role: Queen
Appearance: Flame-colored she-cat with amber eyes
Clan: Mother of Lionrush's kit, Daisykit

Name: Daisykit
Appearance: Golden tabby she-kit(eyes unopened)
Other: Lionrush and Flamingfur's kit

Name: Halfstar
Role: Leader
Appearance: Black tom with a white half-circle marking on his head, white ears, paws and flecks, and blue eyes
Clan: StormClan

Name: Rainingtree
Appearance: White she-cat with blue-grey spots and blue eyes
Apprentice: Hiddenpaw(Silver tabby tom with blue eyes)

Name: Firestorm
Appearance: Bright ginger tabby tom with green eyes
Other: Father of Ravenwind's kits, Tumblekit and Stripekit

Name: Ravenwind
Appearance: Black she-cat with blue-purple eyes
Other: Mother of Firestorm's kits, Tumblekit and Stripekit

Name: Tumblekit
Role: Kit
Appearance: Black tom with dark ginger stripes and amber eyes
Other: Firestorm and Ravenwind's kit

Name: Stripekit
Appearance: Cream-colored tabby she-cat with blue-purple eyes
Other: Firestorm and Ravenwind's kit

I'll add more later, but it's midnight where I live. Cya in the RP~!

Name: Ghostkit
Appearance: Ghostkit is a small, white kit with blue eyes. And he isn't deaf.
Other: Ghostkit is a half-clan cat, born between a GrassClan queen and Bearfang, a StormClan warrior. Bearfang came to the GrassClan camp and asked for Ghostkit and his sister. The queen willingly gave them up.

Name: Featherkit
Age(Kits): 3 moons
Appearance: a gray tabby with green eyes.
Apprentice(If available): N/A
Other: Featherkit is a half-clan cat, born between a GrassClan queen and Bearfang, a StormClan warrior. Bearfang came to the GrassClan camp and asked for Featherkit and her brother. The queen willingly gave them up.

Name: Bearfang
Age(Kits): N/A
Appearance: Beardfang is a gray tabby with blue-green eyes.
Other: Bearfang mated with a queen from GrassClan, her having Ghostkit and Featherkit. He traveled to GrassClan camp and took his kits back, not by force.

Name: Tawnyfur
Age(Kits): N/A
Appearance: A tawny pelted cat with green eyes.
Other: Foster mother of Featherkit and Ghostkit.

Last edited:
I'm on my IPod, so I feel it will be slightly more difficult fir me to create a form. I think you and I share the same time zone, Cloud. I'll make mine within 24 hours probably.

Name: Jaggedjaw
Appearance: A very large, muscular cat. Jaggedjaw has dark-grey fur with black stripes going along his back. His belly and chest fur are a light grey. His eyes are two different colors, with his right being a sapphire blue and his left an emerald green. As his name would suggest, Jaggedjaw has a deformed jaw. Or, you could also say.... a Crooked Jaw (get it....?). To most cats, especially younger ones or those unfamiliar with him, he may come off as intimidating.
Apprentice(If available): N/A (Although, I'd be willing to change it if someone wants him to be)
Other: Brother of Cloudpaw.

Name: Cloudpaw (Later to be Cloudleap.)
Role: Medicine Cat Apprentice (Is this okay?)
Appearance: Cloudpaw has a small, lithe frame. It was considered comedic by their father while they were growing up that Cloudpaw was always dwarfed when standing next to her brother, and the fact she was smaller than most cats, while her brother was practically a giant. Cloudpaw's fur is a light gray, with her underbelly and chest fur being black. She has green eyes.
Other: Sister of Jaggedjaw.

Name: Willowtail
Appearance: A slim and tall tom with a grey coat, though there are several white spots strewn about his pelt, the most notable being on his left eye, black underbelly, and light green eyes. Willowtail's tail is also quite long and had large splotches of a color that resembles murky green.
Apprentice: None yet.
Other: May or may not have love for Rainingtree. He is also Ivypath's younger brother.

Name: Ivypath
Appearance: Ivypath is a slender she-cat with an amber pelt with a large white patch extending from her chest to the top of her nose. She has yellow eyes.
Apprentice(If available): None
Other: Is the mother of Woodkit from a rogue that forcefully mated with her. She is also Willowtail's older sister.

Name: Woodkit
Appearance: Has a light-brown coat with black stripes and a white underside and paws. She also has deep green eyes that seem almost piercing at times.
Apprentice: None
Other: Is Ivypath's kit.

Name: Lilykit
Age(Kits): five moons
Appearance: Lilykit is an orange baby tabby, who is small for her age. Her tail is long, and has a dark orange stripe on it. Her nose is pink, the inside of her ears are pink, and her eyes are yellow.
Clan: GrassClan (lonely..JK. Need to get it started!)
Other: Lilykit's mother and father died, and she spends most of her time out in the Clan's camp, trying to make friends.

Ooooh, sounds fun~!

Name: Stubbytail
Appearance: completely black pelt, with a white face and chest. A shorter than usual tail.

I would rather be in StormClan, but GrassClan is lonley. ;-;

Name: Nightpaw
Role: Apprentice
Appearance: Nightpaw has black short hair and is very slim. She is thin but quite tall and she has cobalt blue eyes
Mentor:
Other: Nightpaw's parents dropped her off at StormClan as a kit and ran off so StormClan took her in but she doesn't know who her parents are
Does anybody in StormClan want to be Nightpaw's mentor?

Name: Rainkit
Age(Kits): 5.5 Moons
Appearance: Rainkit is a light grey color with black socks and a pale nose. She holds a squat build and has very thick, long hair. Her eyes are large ad round, they have a deep blue coloring.
Clan: Grass Clan
Other: Brother is Tinykit, Mother is Otterspot

Name:
Tinykit
Age(Kits): 5.5 Moons
Appearance: Tinykit's coat is mostly dark grey though it holds small patches of a lighter grey all over his body, he had black socks and tail tip and one black ear. His nose is a dark liver coloring and he holds a slender build, he has medium length fur. Tinkykit has one brown and one green eyes which are round, his paws and ears also seemed rather large and out of scale to the rest of his body.
Other: Sister is Rainkit, Mother is Otterspot

Name:
Otterspot
Appearance: Otterspot is a mostly light grey she cat with a single whit patch around her eye and a ring around her tail. She has large blue eyes and a pink nose. She is short-haired with a slender, muscular build.
Apprentice(If available): Open
Other: Mother of Tinykit and Rainkit

Name:
AcornPelt
Appearance: Acornpelt is a tortoiseshell cat that has more black than brown. He holds a sturdy build with many scars and his fur is begging to grey.
Apprentice(If available): Open
Other: Is old enough to be an elder, but extremely fit and refuses to retire

Last edited:
Do queens stay until the kits leave the nursery, I thought they didn't have to? If so I'll change it to queen, it's been a while since I read one of the books.
If a she~cat is expecting kits, she'll move to the nursery about two moons before they're born. Then, when the kits are born, she stays in the nursery with them until they're apprenticed at six moons old. Exception: Squirrelflight

Name: Ashfire
Appearance: Light grey and a white underbelly with green eyes.
Clan: Grassclan
Other: This cat cannot be trusted. In his original story, he was a murderer and had killed off Emberheart while she was pregnant with his kits.

Name: Jaystorm
Appearance: Light grey with a darker underbelly. Green eyes.
Apprentice: None.
Other: The brother of Ashfire. He is trustworthy and kind unlike Ashfire.

Name: Echoblaze
Appearance: Dark grey and a black underbelly with black eyes.
Other:

Name: Emberheart
Role: Queen (expecting kits)
Appearance: Orange tabby with a white underbelly. Green eyes.
Other:

Name: Dawnlight
Role:Queen
Appearance: Mainly white tabby with green eyes.
Other:

Name: Sagekit
Age(Kits): 4 moons.
Appearance: Mostly grey tabby with green eyes.
Other: His mother is Dawnlight and his father is Ashfire.

Last edited: