• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warriors: Desolation Island Sign-Ups

Sorry I haven't posted anything on the Rp, I don't getnon Pokecharms as often as I used to

I also have this bad habit of joining a roleplay and not posting anything on the Rp
I also have another bad habit of posting on a Rp daily but then stop posting on it

Sorry I haven't posted anything on the Rp, I don't getnon Pokecharms as often as I used to

I also have this bad habit of joining a roleplay and not posting anything on the Rp
I also have another bad habit of posting on a Rp daily but then stop posting on it

Haha no pressure. Post when you can :)

;_; I want to post on the roleplay, but I can’t because it would be double-posting.

R.I.P me until someone else posts

I'll have to look and see if I can. If I can't maybe @Joy~ would be interested.

I have a good reasoning (excuse) for why Briarleaf is absent
Briarleaf has to go out and find a special type of herb that the other cats don't have in stock, so she has to go out to collect it which will take a few days.

@An0maly if you haven't come up with a 'cannon' design or name for the leader of cave clan i actually have a few good ideas.

I was thinking he could be named 'Eaglestar' (former name being Eaglesight)

I have an idea, assuming the island is desolated (EDIT: it’s in the title, why am I assuming...)

Can there be occasional helicopters flying past the island in certain parts of the roleplay?

Also, during the next two days, I’m going to ask people if they want to join this roleplay.

Name: Eclipsestar

Clan: Caveclan
Rank/Position: Representative
Relations:
Mate/Crush: Mothcloud (Former mate)
Kits: Wolfstrike (M) & Creekwhisper (M)

Appearance: Large, jet black, muscular tom with dark amber, almost red eyes. He has very large paws and claws and scars covering his nose, muzzle, and ears.
Personality: Eclipsestar is cold and calculating; he desires power and is willing to take as much as he can get his paws on. Almost completely devoid of emotions, he has learned to mimic emotions and uses these mimics to manipulate others. While his clan sees him as a wonderful protector and guardian, he actually sees them as nothing but tools on puppet strings. He is maintaining a neutral front with the other clans, as his representatives before him did, until he can find a way to turn the populace of Caveclan into an army.

Strengths: Intelligent, strong, a master manipulator, cautious
Weaknesses: Becomes bored easily, hotheaded, exceedingly arrogant, can be impatient with cats

Name: Wolfstrike

Clan: Gladeclan
Rank/Position: Head Physicist

(Opt.) Relations: Eclipsestar (Father; estranged), Mothcloud (Mother), Creekwhisper (Brother)

Appearance: Long furred, muscular, jet black tom with white paws, ears, and belly; he has ice blue eyes and long whiskers.
Personality: Very stern and protective, Wolfstrike is swift and decisive. While he himself doesn't believe in any deity, he keeps this fact to himself and makes sure to speak as though he does. He wants to use his position to save the lives of wounded cats as well as educate fighters so they know how to better fight and protect themselves. He also dislikes how there is no set leader in Gladeclan and hopes to rectify this at some point in his life. He is fully aware of his father's identity as despises Eclipsestar.

Strengths: Duty driven, kind, protective, intelligent, decisive
Weaknesses: Duty driven (it's a double edged sword :/), can be rash, quick to battle, workaholic, a bit prejudice towards the other clans

Name: Creekwhisper

Rank/Position: Astronomy researcher

(Opt.) Relations: Eclipsestar (Father; estranged), Mothcloud (Mother), Wolfstrike (Brother)

Appearance: Small very dark grey tom with dark blue eyes and very pale grey paws, muzzle, throat, and tail tip. He is slender and small boned with a longer than average tail.
Personality: Very loving to a select few people. So far the only cat who has gained this from him is his mother; Wolfstrike is somewhat there. Creekwhisper is impatient but as cunning as his father. He sees the clans as flawed and unhealthily placid in their current lives. He sees Wolfstrike as too soft to change this, Eclipsestar as too bloodthirsty, but sees himself as the perfect balance. He to knows of his father but has respect for Eclipsestar's tactics. While he doesn't follow any one deity, he believes that all the deities he hears the clans speak of do exist; however, his opinion of them is very belittling and he looks down upon those that follow them.

Strengths: Agile, cunning, good at manipulation
Weaknesses: Pompous, arrogant, impatient

Also, I noticed a large deficiency of NPCs. I intend to fix this with a bomb of them >:3

Ashclan NPCs
Name: Skypelt
Clan: Ashclan
Rank/Position: Standard Citizen
Relations: (Father) Rainsong(Mother, deceased)
Mate/Crush: Robinclaw(Mate, deceased)
Kits: Yes (1)
Appearance: Big, thin pelted, blue tom with blue eyes, big ears with blue-grey ear tips, and very long whiskers.
Personality: Quickwitted, proud, and a tad paranoid.
Strengths: Loving, loyal
Weaknesses: Paranoid, sees Ashclan as superior to other clans

Name: Robinkit
Rank/Position: Kit Citizen
Relations: Skypelt (Father), Robinclaw (Mother, deceased), (Grandfather), Rainsong (Grandmother, deceased)
Appearance: Small, long furred, very pale yellow tom with amber eyes and very pale grey throat, paws, and ears. He was born with a tail that's half the usual length and tiny ears.
Personality: Eager to learn and overly curious, this little tom who was named after his mother is always getting into everything.
Strengths: Eager to learn
Weaknesses: Overly curious

Name: Stormeye
Rank/Position: Thrall
Relations: Robinkit (Grandson)
Mate/Crush: Rainsong (Mate, deceased)
Kits: Skypelt (Son)
Appearance: Mottled blue tom with very long fur, dark blue eyes, and tiny blue-grey ears.
Personality: Quiet and passive, this mild mannered and obedient tom goes about his days, minding his own business. He was able to have a secret relationship with Rainsong when she was alive that resulted in a single kit. He loves his family very much and dedicates his little free time to them.
Strengths: Observes everything, loving, loyal, hardworking
Weaknesses: Too obedient, passive, extremely quiet, loyal to the government to the point he tends t rat on his fellow thralls

Name: Waspheart
Rank/Position: Queen Citizen
Relations: Sootstripe(Mother (Father was never revealed)), Dawnstripe (Sister)
Mate/Crush: Branchclaw
Kits: Petalkit (Daughter), Grasskit (Son)
Appearance: Big, long furred, light gold she-cat with yellow eyes, a black tail tip, and three small yet thick scars on her throat.
Personality: Normally of a kind, gentle nature but has a fierce temper. She also nurses Robinkit since his mother died while kitting.
Strengths: Kind, normally gentle
Weaknesses: Has a fierce temper, gulliable

Name: Petalkit
(Opt.) Relations: Waspheart (Mother), Branchclaw (Father), Dawnstripe (Aunt), Grasskit(Brother)
Appearance: Long legged and long furred, very pale silver-and-light orange she-kit and pale orange eyes. She also has a long tail and whiskers.
Personality: This generous and meek she-kit shows all the signs of someone who may one day be a healer.
Strengths: Gentle, generous
Weaknesses: Meek, too gentle to fight, even if she had to

Grasskit
Relations: Waspheart (Mother), Branchclaw (Father), Dawnstripe (Aunt), Petalkit (Sister)
Appearance: Dark yellow tom with stormy green eyes and a pale brown throat. He has short fur everywhere but his tail, which has long fur.
Personality: An energetic explorer, he can't wait to be an apprentice.
Strengths: Eager to learn
Weaknesses: Impatient

Name: Branchclaw
Rank/Position: Follower
Relations: Fawntail(Mother), Flamefoot(Father, deceased)
Mate/Crush: Waspheart
Kits: Petalkit (Daughter), Grasskit (Son)
Appearance: Long legged, light orange tom with stormy amber eyes, a pale brown throat, a long tail, and a long, thick scar on his neck.
Personality:
Strengths: Laid back
Weaknesses: Not a fighter

Name: Fawntail
Rank/Position: Elder Citizen
Relations: Petalkit (Granddaughter), Grasskit (Grandson)
Mate/Crush: Flamefoot(Deceased)
Kits: Branchclaw (Son)
Appearance: Very small, long furred, pale brown she-cat with white speckles on her long tail, a white chest, yellow eyes, and very big ears. From the day she was born, she hasn't been able to move her tail. She also has two long, thick scars on her left ear.
Personality: Fawntail is your typical cranky old lady.
Strengths: Loyal, honest
Weaknesses: Very irritable, brittle bones

Sootstripe
Rank/Position: Elder Citizen
Relations: Petalkit (Granddaughter), Grasskit (Grandson)
Mate/Crush: Never revealed; likely a rogue (Deceased)
Kits: Waspheart (Daughter), Dawnstripe (Daughter)
Appearance: Small, thin pelted, very dark grey she-cat with pale orange eyes and black tabby stripes. She also has short whiskers, small ears and 3 small and thin scars on her left shoulder.
Personality: Very kind, absentminded old lady who loves telling stories.
Strengths: Very sociable, very kind
Weaknesses: absent minded, terrible memory

Dawnstripe
Rank/Position: Standard Citizen
Relations: Sootstripe(Mother), Waspheart (Sister)
Mate/Crush: Needleclaw (Deceased)
Appearance: Dark cream she-cat with stormy amber eyes, black tabby stripes, short whiskers, and very big ears. She was born with one twisted paw that cannot be moved.
Personality: Playful, and loving, this she cat has become reserved after her mate had his untimely death by a small rockslide.
Strengths: Giving, loving
Weaknesses: Heartbroken, withdrawn

Name: Foxpelt
Relations: Duskdash(Brother), Shadeheart (Sister)
Appearance: Very big, very long furred mottled red she-cat with amber eyes, lighter red botches, very long whiskers, and a long tail. She also has two small scars on her belly.
Personality: Very timid and skittish, she is often terrified of the idea of privacy. Her duty as a thrall is so ingrained that the idea of not being supervised gives her nervous shakes.
Strengths: Hard working, gentle, obedient
Weaknesses: Timid, dependent, prone to panic

Name: Duskdash
Relations: Foxpelt (Sister), Shadeheart (Sister)
Appearance: Tiny, very thin pelted, dark silver tom with orange eyes and very pale silver paws. He has very shot whiskers, tiny ears, and a long tail.
Personality: A jealous tom, he envies the free cats f the clan and has been known to mouth off to the followers.
Strengths: Determined, strong willed
Weaknesses: Mouthy, jealous

Name: Shadeheart
Relations: Foxpelt (Sister), Duskdash (Brother)
Appearance: Black she-cat with one silver paw and dark blue eyes.
Personality: Very quiet, she is jealous alongside her brother. Unlike her brother, she plots at night a way to free herself and her fellow thralls.
Strengths: Cunning, secretive
Weaknesses: Very jealous, a bit bloodthirsty

Gladeclan NPCs
Name: Scorchclaw
Rank/Position: Anatomy-Research
Relations: Sandstrike (Mother), (Father), Volespeck(Brother), Thistlesplash(Brother)
Mate/Crush: Windfur
Appearance: Black tom with green eyes, very short fur, and brownish-gold blotches. He has two scars on his rump.
Personality: Perceptive and wise, this older tom does what he can to help teach younger cats.
Strengths: Perceptive, wise
Weaknesses: Selfish, judgemental

Name: Windfur
Rank/Position: Provider
Relations: Dewspot (Mother, deceased), Owlpad (Father, deceased)
Mate/Crush: Scorchclaw
Appearance: Thin pelted, light silver she-cat with light green eyes, a very pale blue-grey throat, and canine teeth that stick out a bit past her upper lip. She also has one thin scar on her neck.
Personality: A very charismatic she-cat, Windfur usually makes it her mission to brighten everyone's day. However, stay away from her if she's in an ugly mood.
Strengths: Loyal, charismatic
Weaknesses: Shallow, can be cruel

Name: Volespeck
Relations: Sandstrike (Mother), (Father), Scorchclaw (Brother), Thistlesplash(Brother)
Mate/Crush: Sparckpatch
Kits: Sheeppaw (Daughter), Shiningpaw (Son)
Appearance: Very short furred black tom with a cream colored tail tip, orange eyes, and very big ears.
Personality: Is so dedicated to caring for others he often comes across as unrelentingly obsessive while doing do.
Strengths: Understanding, caring
Weaknesses: Can come across as frightening and obsessive

Name: Sparkpatch
Relations: Willoweyes (Mother, deceased), Heronflame (Father, deceased)
Mate/Crush: Volespeck
Kits: Sheeppaw (Daughter), Shiningpaw (Son)
Appearance: Very big, very thin pelted, dark brownish-gold she-cat with a dark red chest, amber eyes, and very short whiskers. She also has three thick scars on her muzzle.
Personality: A classic case of a natural leader having no social skills.
Strengths: Natural leader, honest
Weaknesses: Blunt, greedy

Name: Sheeppaw
Rank/Position: Provider in training
Relations: Sparkpatch (Mother), Volespeck(Father), Shiningpaw(Brother)
Appearance: Very fluffy black she-cat with long fur, tiny ears, and dark blue eyes.
Personality: Willing to make a battle out of who gets what nest, Sheeppaw can still manage to brighten her clanmates' days.
Strengths: Heroic, amusing
Weaknesses: Arrogant, hostile

Name: Shiningpaw
Relations: Sparkpatch (Mother), Volespeck(Father), Sheeppaw (Sister)
Appearance: Bright ginger tom with bright green eyes, a slender form, a long tail, small whiskers, and long whiskers.
Personality: He may not care for much but he will do as he should and he'll follow every step in th process!
Strengths: Reliable, methodical
Weaknesses: Apathetic, pretentious

Name: Thistlesplash
Relations: Sandstrike (Mother), (Father), Scorchclaw (Brother), Volespeck(Brother)
Mate/Crush:
Kits:
Appearance: Pale grey tom with a splash of pure white on his back. His eyes are yellow and his fur, while not very long, is very thick.
Personality: Brutal Thistlesplash deals only with cold, hard facts. But he places great faith in these facts; so he'll have faith in what he knows about you... as long as his cold nature doesn't drive you away before he can learn about you.
Strengths: Faithful, sociable
Weaknesses: Cold, brutal

Name: Sandstrike
Rank/Position: Elders
Mate/Crush: Rubblepelt
Kits: Scorchclaw (Son), Volespeck (Son), Thistlesplash (Son)
Appearance: Dark ginger she-cat with yellow eyes, pale ginger paws, and big ears; she is blind in one eye due to old age.
Personality: In her age, this cranky and easily offended old she-cat often tries to start fights.
Strengths: Passionate, observant
Weaknesses: Tries to start things, scornful

Name: Rubblepelt
Rank/Position: Elder
Mate/Crush: Sandstrike
Kits: Scorchclaw (Son), Volespeck (Son), Thistlesplash (Son)
Appearance: Mottled pale grey tom with dark blue eyes, long whiskers, and speckles that are so light, they are almost white.
Personality: This very imaginative old tom enjoys entertaining kits while their mothers go stretch their legs.
Strengths: Honorable, independant
Weaknesses: Narcissistic, can be a bit insulting

Name: Squirrelclaw
Rank/Position: Physics-research
Appearance: Brownish-grey she-cat with a very long, fluffy tail and bright green eyes.
Personality: Playful and curious, her favorite experiments are ones that involve lots of movement as she sees it as free reign to play.
Strengths: Playful, perpetually happy
Weaknesses: absent-minded, easily distracted

Name: Mothcloud
Mate/Crush: Eclipsestar (former)
Kits: Wolfstrike (Son), Creekwhisper (Son)
Appearance: Snow white she-cat with long, thick fur and dark blue eyes
Personality: Extremely skittish and paranoid, this easily frightened she-cat suffers from depression and nightmares. Born and raised in Caveclan, she still loves her former clan and misses her old home. She fell in love with Eclipsestar before he became representative; he seemed to have loved her in return and even opened up about his lack of emotions. She was understanding and willing to try to help. Whether he could love at all, she still doesn't know but when he found out she was pregnant, he revealed his plans. Domination over all clans, turning Caveclan into a permanent army with their kits being generals under him. Mothcloud, knowing how high the loss of life would be for such a war, was mortified. He was already representative by this point so she decided to do what she could to protect her own kits and fled. Worried she wouldn't be able to protect a litter alone, she remained a loner just long enough to lose her clan scent before seeking refuge in Gladeclan (who wants their kits raised around the religious zealots of Ashclan and Streamclan?). She still lives in fear of Eclipsestar declaring war or finding his family.
Strengths: Cautious, loyal to her family
Weaknesses: Paranoid, flighty

Streamclan NPCs
Name: Splashpaw
Clan: Streamclan
Relations: Websky (Father, deceased), Iceburr (Mother, deceased)
Mate/Crush: Sagepaw (Crush)
Appearance: Sliver she-cat with pale grey spots on her belly and sides; she has blue eyes.
Personality: While very arrogant, this apprentice sees herself as incorruptible in her faith.
Strengths: Balanced, incorruptible
Weaknesses: No natural stealth, concieted

Name: Sagepaw
Rank/Position: Missionary in training
Relations: Brindlelight (Mother, deceased), Hailfire (Father, deceased), Vinepaw (Sister), Dewpaw (Brother)
Mate/Crush: Splashpaw (Crush)
Appearance: Very long-legged yellow tom with short fur, orange eyes, and very pale brown ears.
Personality: Obsessed with his faith, he has decided to dedicate his life to Holystar. His obsession grows as he does.
Strengths: Persuasive, determined
Weaknesses: Ruthless, obsessive

Name: Vinepaw
Rank/Position: Populace; spends her days tending to the elders and aiding the medicine cat and queens.
Relations: Brindlelight (Mother, deceased), Hailfire (Father, deceased), Sagepaw (Brother), Dewpaw (Brother)
Appearance: Small, light brown she-cat with darker brown tabby stripes and light green eyes.
Personality: Knowing she will never be trained for much due to her deafness (even a blind medicine cat can at least hear when there's trouble, after all), she dedicates her days to help the cats in camp in anyway she can; however, she does struggle with depression as she watches her brothers advance in their training while she can't leave camp unsupervised for her own safety.
Strengths: Acting, nuturing
Weaknesses: Deaf, depressed

Name: Dewpaw
Rank/Position: Medicine Cat Apprentice
Relations: Brindlelight (Mother, deceased), Hailfire (Father, deceased), Vinepaw (Sister), Sagepaw (Brother)
Appearance: Pale cream-colored tom with yellow eyes and golden and tufted ears.
Personality: He envies Gladeclan for their scientific advances and sees medicine as the next form of warfare; his cruel and cold tendencies often shows.
Strengths: Curious, intelligent
Weaknesses: Cruel, cold

Name: Amberheart
Relations: Otterfang (Mother, deceased), Newtpelt (Father, deceased)
Appearance: Mottled dark orange she-cat with yellow eyes and very long fur. She also has three thick, jagged scars on her neck.
Personality: A former missionary, she has sworn every day of her life to her god. However, when she fought a fox to protect a pair of lost kits, she was gravely injured. She survived but her vocal chords were damaged to the point she's practically mute. However, instead of retiring to live among the populace (Despite having chronic throat pain), she has decided to spend the rest of her days providing for the missionaries.
Strengths: Determined, hardworking, faithful
Weaknesses: Workaholic, almost mute, unsympathetic

Name: Spiderwhisker
Rank/Position: Populace
Relations: Meadowbird (Mother), Rabbitfang (Father), Troutbelly (Brother), Pearfern (Sister)
Mate/Crush: Cherryclaw (Deceased)
Kits: Slatepaw (Son)
Appearance: Jet black tom with tiny ears and ice blue eyes. He has very long whiskers that are always bent and kinked.
Personality: Always having been a bit lazy, when his mate passed away from illness, he retired from his career as a provider to raise his son. However, his son has been an apprentice for nine moons and he hasn't resumed his duties.
Strengths: Loving, funny
Weaknesses: Very lazy, irresponsible

Name: Slatepaw
Relations: Spiderwhisker (Father), Cherryclaw (Mother, deceased)
Mate/Crush: Vinepaw (Crush)
Appearance: Very big, stone grey tom with massive paws, thick fur, and ice blue eyes.
Personality: Seeing how lazy his father is, he has grown to hate laziness and values perseverance and hard work above all else.
Strengths: Strong, eager to learn
Weaknesses: Hot headed, judgemental

Name: Troutbelly
Relations: Meadowbird (Mother), Rabbitfang (Father), Spiderwhisker (Brother), Pearfern (Sister)
Mate/Crush: Shimmerbee
Kits: (Daughter), (Son), (Son), (Daughter)
Appearance: Very pale grey tom with a dark grey belly and green eyes.
Personality: Stubborn and brave, this tom's leg was crushed in an accident on the way to the central Caveclan camp. It never healed right and he hasn't been able to walk well since. Still, he helps the clan by offering early training and preaching to kits.
Strengths: Independent, brave
Weaknesses: Has a permanent limp, always refuses help

Name: Pearfern
Relations: (Mother), (Father), Spiderwhisker (Brother), Troutbelly (Brother)
Appearance: Wild furred, light brown she-cat with pale green eyes and dark brown ear tufts.
Personality: While she is happy hunting, patrolling, and trading, she has an odd fascination with plants that makes her family wonder if she should have been a medicine cat.
Strengths: Cheerful, helpful
Weaknesses: Easily distracted, too gentle

Name: Meadowbird
Rank/Position: Elder Populace
Relations: Sunnyfeather (Mother, deceased), Shredstorm (Father, deceased)
Mate/Crush: Rabbitfang
Kits: Spiderwhisker (Son), Troutbelly (Son), Pearfern (Daughter)
Appearance: Grey tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes.
Personality: A rather intimidating old she-cat, she has no sympathy for those who break the laws of faith or laws of the land.
Strengths: Strict, stays true to her convictions
Weaknesses: No leniency, intimadating

Name: Rabbitfang
Rank/Position: Elder Populace
Relations: Roseface (Mother, deceased), Redfrost (Father, deceased)
Mate/Crush: Meadowbird
Kits: Spiderwhisker (Son), Troutbelly (Son), Pearfern (Daughter)
Appearance: Long-legged dusty brown tom with long top canine teeth. He has a white bob tail, large paws, and dark green eyes.
Personality: A bit of a goofball, Rabbitfang enjoys making others smile and telling stories to the kits.
Strengths: Comically charismatic, optimistic yet realistic
Weaknesses: A bit easily crushed by situations that look very bleak, suffers from a bad case of wanderlust and often heads out farther than his old age can really handle

Name: Shimmerbee
Rank/Position: Missionary
Relations: Softwhisker (Mother, deceased), Jayspots (Father, deceased)
Mate/Crush: Troutbelly
Kits: Blossomsnow(Daughter), (Son), (Son), (Daughter)
Appearance: Bright golden she-cat with sparkling blue eyes and black rings on her fluffy tail.
Personality: This cheerful she-cat lets her faith fill every moment of her life. She thanks Holystar for the peace she was able to come to after the death of her parents and she wants to spread his word in return.
Strengths: Hardworking, peaceful
Weaknesses: Easily manipulated by faith, narrow minded

Blossomsnow
Rank/Position: Missionary
Relations: Troutbelly (Father), Shimmerbee (Mother), (Sister), Ravenstorm (Brother), (Brother)
Appearance: Slender tortoiseshell and white she-cat with sparkling blue eyes, white paws, and a tiny, pink nose.
Personality: Arrogant about her beauty, this she-cat become a missionary just to try to gain respect because of what she is.
Strengths: Clever, has a silver tongue
Weaknesses: Arrogant, craves attention

Name: Ravenstorm
Rank/Position: Standard populace
Relations: Troutbelly (Father), Shimmerbee (Mother), Blossomsnow (Sister), (Brother), (Brother)
Appearance: Small, plump, black tom with long, feathery fur and stormy blue eyes.
Personality: Born with a weak heart, he is incapable of making long trips from camp or having too much activity at once. Still he stays upbeat by helping whoever he can, usually the medicine cat.
Strengths: Upbeat, helpful
Weaknesses: Weak heart, no survival training

Name: Hailspirit
Relations: Troutbelly (Father), Shimmerbee (Mother), Blossomsnow (Sister), Ravenstorm (Brother), (Sister)
Appearance: Long furred pale grey tom with sparkling light green eyes and many scars.
Personality: This rash, territorial tom has been the cause of many small border skirmishes. But it has a cause: he is worried that invaders not caught in time will reach camp and thus the cats who can't fight for themselves.
Strengths: Loyal, caring
Weaknesses: Territorial, very rash

Name: Leopardscar
Rank/Position: Standard populace
Relations: Troutbelly (Father), Shimmerbee (Mother), Blossomsnow (Sister), Ravenstorm (Brother), Hailspirit (Brother)
Appearance: Slender golden she-cat with black spots and black rings on her tail; has dark green eyes. She also has a large, jagged scar on her belly that she received in a training accident. The skin there has remained thin and she has to be careful or it could reopen.
Personality: This she-cat stays curious even in the face of danger. Getting a life altering wound didn't stop that! Now she just explores carefully.
Strengths: Cautious, curious
Weaknesses: Weak spot on her belly, gullible

Caveclan NPCs
Name: Moontalon
Relations: Mossflower (Mother, deceased), Swiftspot (Father, deceased), Flintfrost (Brother), (Sister), (Brother)
Mate/Crush: Frogberry
Appearance: Silver tabby she-cat with white spots, long claws, and blue eyes.
Personality: While acknowledging she is a Caveclan cat, she looks on herself as more of a rogue due to the lack of structure in Caveclan. She either wants the clan disbanded or given an actual hierarchy.
Strengths: A visionary, natural leader
Weaknesses: Questionable loyalty, cruel

Name: Frogberry
Relations: (Mother), (Father)
Mate/Crush: Moontalon
Appearance: Brown tom with amber eyes and very long legs and a very long tail. His pelt is covered in small, round, reddish spots that look a bit like berries.
Personality: A loyal follower, he thinks Moontalon is the rightful leader of Caveclan; he is obsessed with her and will do anything she asks.
Strengths: Very loyal, excellent fighter
Weaknesses: Obsessive, questions next to nothing if it came from Moontalon

Name: Flintfrost
Relations: Mossflower (Mother, deceased), Swiftspot (Father, deceased), Moontalon (Sister), (Sister), (Brother)
Mate/Crush: Mudstripe (Crush)
Appearance: Grey tom with a white chest and orange eyes.
Personality: Sarcastic and a bit antisocial, this tom does his work and sticks to himself; he is often saddened by how distant his family is.
Strengths: Suspicious of others, wants to form bonds
Weaknesses: Antisocial, no real attachments to anything or anyone in the clan

Name: Paledapple
Relations: Mossflower (Mother, deceased), Swiftspot (Father, deceased), Flintfrost (Brother), Moontalon (Sister), Kinkspring (Brother)
Mate/Crush: Jaytalon (Former), Seedpelt (Crush)
Kits: Driftwing (Daughter), Hawkbriar (Son), Lizardfall (Daughter)
Appearance: Very pale grey mottled she-cat with dark blue eyes and dark grey speckles on her back.
Personality: Gentle she-cat who tries to stay away from the main body of the clan as to avoid potential conflicts. However, she loves her kits and has become more involved through them.
Strengths: Loving, gentle
Weaknesses: Prone to deserting others, nervous

Name: Kinkspring
Rank/Position: Dependent upon the clan, as certain clans have ranks unique to them.
Relations: Mossflower (Mother, deceased), Swiftspot (Father, deceased), Flintfrost (Brother), Moontalon (Sister), Paledapple (Sister)
Mate/Crush: Beechstem
Appearance: Light grey tabby tom with ice blue eyes. His fur is long and stand out at all odd angles.
Personality: A fluffy pushover, Kinkspring tries to stay close to his siblings but only Flintfrost seems interested in being siblings.
Strengths: Does whatever he can for family
Weaknesses: Doesn't stand up for himself

Name: Jaytalon
Mate/Crush: Paledapple (Former)
Kits: Driftwing (Daughter), Hawkbriar (Son), Lizardfall (Daughter)
Appearance: Blue-grey tom with blue eyes and a white belly and chest.
Personality: Haughty tom who is very skilled in hunting and combat and knows it! While loyal to his family and clan, his arrogance has ruined the relationship with his first mate.
Strengths: Excellent hunter, excellent fighter
Weaknesses: Arrogant, spoiled

Name: Seedpelt
Appearance: Light brown tom with long whiskers, darker brown flecks in his coat, and amber eyes.
Personality: A gentle tom who is decent at combat and hunting but is considering becoming a healer.
Strengths: Kind, empathetic
Weaknesses: Stubborn, oblivious to the emotions of others

Name: Driftwing
Rank/Position: Dependent upon the clan, as certain clans have ranks unique to them.
Relations: Paledapple (Mother), Jaytalon (Father), Hawkbriar (Brother), Lizardfall (Sister)
Appearance: Very thick furred white she-cat with pale grey paws and green eyes.
Personality: A very playful she-cat with an almost kit-like wonderment abut the world.
Strengths: Cheerful, optimistic
Weaknesses: Rash, oblivious

Name: Hawkbriar
Relations: Paledapple (Mother), Jaytalon (Father), Driftwing (Sister), Lizardfall (Sister)
Mate/Crush: Ashspring
Kits: Hailkit (Son 1moon)
Appearance: Very pale grey tom with sharp yellow eyes and feathery fur.
Personality: Very protective of his naive sister, he spends his time protecting her and providing for his mate and kit.
Strengths: Loyal
Weaknesses: Easily frustated

Lizardfall
Relations: Paledapple (Mother), Jaytalon (Father), Driftwing (Sister), Hawkbriar (Brother)
Appearance: Thin pelted, pale brown she-cat with dark brown tabby stripes and amber eyes.
Personality: Irritable and hardworking, she has little patience for her sister's antics. She finds kits inherently annoying and has sworn off having any as a result.
Strengths: Resolute, Cunning
Weaknesses: Easily irritated, impatient

Name: Ashspring
Rank/Position: Queen in Populace
Mate/Crush: Hawkbriar
Kits: Hailkit (Son)
Appearance: Pale grey she-cat with a grey tail tip and yellow eyes.
Personality: Ever patient, this she-cat enjoys teaching and learning even though she is a bit absent minded.
Strengths: Patient, eager to learn
Weaknesses: Absent minded, comes across as aloof

Name: Hailkit
Rank/Position: Kit in Populace
Relations: Ashspring (Mother), Hawkbriar (Father)
Appearance: Snow white tom with a very pale grey tail and dark yellow eyes.
Personality: Very curious and playful, this little scrap seems determined to break every rule he can.
Strengths: Eager to learn, energetic
Weaknesses: Rule breaker, mischevious

Name: Beechstem
Mate/Crush: Kinkspring
Appearance: Pale brown she-cat with cream colored rings on her tail, ending in a cream tail tip. Her paws, belly, and chest are also cream colored and her eyes are orange.
Personality: A bit of a troublemaker, she enjoys seeing drama in the lives of others and often finds clan life boring.
Strengths: Clever, fast worker
Weaknesses: Trouble maker, drama queen

FINALLY! THE NPC BOMB IS DONE!!! Sorry for the all caps there but I have been working on this for at least 12 hours spread out over three days... and it's all done! :D