• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warriors: Desolation Island Sign-Ups

The three is technically here??

So Hollyleaf is Branchleaf

Dovefeather is Jayfeather

And Greywing is Dovewing

BUT WHERES REINCARNATED LIONBLAZE?

EDIT: Oops. I said Dovewing was Dovewing...

Ok.

(This is a random message so this post won’t be considered spam. I hope...)

Nope, lol.

@An0maly you missed the "l" in my user name next to FangListeners name *LunarSilvally

In what, @LunarSilvally?

Name: Angelthrall

Clan: Ashclan
Rank/Position: Thrall

Relations: N/A
Mate/Crush: Dovefeather (as a bit of a crush)
Kits: N/A

Appearance: Black and white fur. Top half, including tail, ears and top of his head, black fur. Lower half, white fur.
Personality: He is extremely shy, especially around the followers who supervise him. So naturally he would not even talk back to them if he wanted to, even if he's getting abused. Even though he doesn't have any friends, he can be kind and caring to those he cares about.

Strengths: He does know how to somewhat hunt and sometimes takes food when the followers aren't watching him.
Weaknesses: His shyness makes him easy to be pushed around and sometimes gets him hurt in the process.

Accepted! What is the three?

EDIT: Oh, I see. You guys.

Im a little bit busy, so won’t be on until tonight.

Name: Azurestar

Clan: Ashclan (I know, but I think this is my favorite clan, I love the setting.)
Rank/position: Cardinal

(Opt.) Relations: Speckletail (Sister)
(Opt.) Mate/Crush: None (Altough there may be signs he likes someone when he acts awkward towards them in the roleplay. I will edit this part once it gets Obvious
(Opt.) Kits: N/A

Appearance: A gray tabby tom with blue eyes
Personality: Kind and courageous, thinks fighting is wrong. (Yes. He will let the clan train Warriors how to fight.) However he will fight if needed for the clans survival

Strengths: Kind, doesn’t believe fighting is right. If tensions around, he will send only one patrol at a time and go with them.
Weaknesses: sometimes gets hurt due to him not fighting back (sometimes)

I might add Speckletail as an NPC soon.

I have a question: Is any kind of Ashclan medicine cat aloud to trade with Streamclan cats/medicine cats,or are they just like the other cats?This is just for future preferences.