• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warriors: Desolation Island Sign-Ups

Thanks for tagging me!
Name: Sourtail
Clan: Ashclan
Rank/Position: Healer/Medicine cat
Relations: Is a good friend of Dovefeather’s
Mate/Crush: N/A
Kits: N/A

Appearance: Sourtail is a plump yellowish tan tabby with a slightly bushy tail,she has a pink nose,her ears,paws,and half of her legs are grayish white.Sourtail has shiny dark green eyes,she is blind.
Personality: Sourtail is always willing to help the good and bad in need,she has a big personality and can always loud,obnoxious,and cheerful to her patients,but she does have a bratty and annoying side to her when things are confusing or don’t make sense.
Strength: Sense Sourtail is blind,she has amazing scent and sound (Am I putting that right?).
Weakness: Sourtail likes being alone and enclosed in her own thoughts at sometimes when she’s thinking deeply,and snaps at any cat who interrupts her,even sometimes the leader.

Last edited:
:D "sense" is spelled "since" but yeah, that is put correctly.

@UmbreonEevee, I know that people may want to come later, but there needs to be a point where I close off new people. It'll get too messy.

EDIT: @Dootletail, I misunderstood. Sound should be hearing, but it doesn't matter, we get what you're saying.

Thanks for tagging me!
Name: Sourtail
Rank/Position: Healer/Medicine cat
Mate/Crush: N/A

Appearance: Sourtail is a plump yellowish tan tabby with a slightly bushy tail,she has a pink nose,her ears,paws,and half of her legs are grayish white.Sourtail has shiny dark green eyes,she is blind.
Personality: Sourtail is always willing to help the good and bad in need,she has a big personality and can always loud,obnoxious,and cheerful to her patients,but she does have a bratty and annoying side to her when things are confusing or don’t make sense.
Strength: Sense Sourtail is blind,she has amazing scent and sound (Am I putting that right?).
Weakness: Sourtail being alone and enclosed in her thoughts at sometimes when she’s thinking deeply,and snaps at any cat who interrupts her,even sometimes the leader.

You’re welcome! :)

:D "sense" is spelled "since" but yeah, that is put correctly.

@UmbreonEevee, I know that people may want to come later, but there needs to be a point where I close off new people. It'll get too messy.

EDIT: @Dootletail, I misunderstood. Sound should be hearing, but it doesn't matter, we get what you're saying.

I understand. It makes sense that there would be a line or limit to how many people come and how long we should wait

Hey @UmbreonEevee , I was gone because I had to get a job which took around 3 months to successfully get one.

Name: Branchleaf

Rank/Position: Follower

(Opt.) Relations: Altough She has relations, I’m not using them for this roleplay. Lunarstream (Mother) -Deceased
(Opt.) Mate/Crush: N/A
(Opt.) Kits: N/A

Appearance: She is a brownish-orange She-Cat with amber eyes. She has stripes on her tail. Those stripes take the color of brown.
Personality: caring and upgoing. Energetic. Loves to go on patrols and assist others on duty.

Strengths: Always has the courage to keep going
Weaknesses: Altough she has her personality to back this up, she is fragile and can get hurt easier.

(Might make another character if nessesary)

I also have my next class in a bit, see you guys later.

Thank you! I work as a Marketing Manager for Activision.

I also test out their video games if Game Testers cannot make it.

I get around 19-21 USD an hour at start, and the max this role can earn is around 30 USD.

When is the roleplay starting?

Also you shouldn’t close the roleplay. You should leave it open until all spots are filled either with NPCs or Roleplayers.

Name: Angelthrall

Rank/Position: Thrall

Relations: N/A
Mate/Crush: Dovefeather (as a bit of a crush)

Appearance: Black and white fur. Top half, including tail, ears and top of his head, black fur. Lower half, white fur.
Personality: He is extremely shy, especially around the followers who supervise him. So naturally he would not even talk back to them if he wanted to, even if he's getting abused. Even though he doesn't have any friends, he can be kind and caring to those he cares about.

Strengths: He does know how to somewhat hunt and sometimes takes food when the followers aren't watching him.
Weaknesses: His shyness makes him easy to be pushed around and sometimes gets him hurt in the process.

Name: Angelthrall

Rank/Position: Thrall

Relations: N/A
Mate/Crush: Dovefeather (as a bit of a crush)

Appearance: Black and white fur. Top half, including tail, ears and top of his head, black fur. Lower half, white fur.
Personality: He is extremely shy, especially around the followers who supervise him. So naturally he would not even talk back to them if he wanted to, even if he's getting abused. Even though he doesn't have any friends, he can be kind and caring to those he cares about.

Strengths: He does know how to somewhat hunt and sometimes takes food when the followers aren't watching him.
Weaknesses: His shyness makes him easy to be pushed around and sometimes gets him hurt in the process.
*Gasps*THE THREE ARE HERE