• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warriors Cats: Trail Of Stars

Okay, okay. He thought. Maybe I can stealth in. Can't ruin The Gathering, though...
He lightly tapped his paws towards Fourtrees. When he was there, he silently walked atop a slope he saw and lie down, with his head down. Whew.

Snowpaw jumped. "Uh, I-I just went for a little hunting, that's all..." he said. He jumped down from his slope. "Braveclaw is dead!" He whispered. "I-I can't believe it, he just lost his last life, just like that. Wham-o. I was barely able to escape, but man, is that guy fast!" he said. "What are we gonna do?" he asked.

"I just barely saw this thing slash right by him, and poof. I couldn't have brought his body back! That guy was going to kill me. I can't run fast when I'm dragging a dead body!" he mewed. "Maybe I'll bring it back if there's time. But like I said, if I have time."

"Okay,but you should tell Frozenstar about this,and Frozenstar will send a patrol with you just in case,and Frozenstar will appoint you another mentor or make a you a warrior."Featherberry purred with amusement after her last few words.

"Where is she now?" asked Snowpaw, licking his paw, then curling it around his ear. Maybe he was good enough to become a warrior. Or maybe he wasn't. He liked the easy life of an apprentice. Although it would be nice to have a little freedom. What if that ninja cat or something came by?

"She's probably getting ready to speak,you probably shouldn't disturb her now.Also,what's a guy?"Featherberry asked curiously,she had never heard that word before,only from Snowpaw.

"Kittypets like their food because they never tasted real food before,they love their life,it's so soft and they have nothing to worry about."Featherberry said,her tail-tip twitching.

(Who's Frozenstar? Are you Frozenstar? And how long is this gathering going on? XD)

"Well, I can't imagine such flavorless food." Mewed Snowpaw, now being a little more careful on what he's saying. "Anyway, about that quick cat..." he said. "How can a cat move at speeds so fast? I barely even saw him as he slashed across Braveclaw's body. He must've been super trained or something." He said, flicking his tail.

"Well, I'm positive I'm the fastest cat here. So you bet I'll be training in speed for a few weeks." He chuckled. "I only know one clan that can train their cats like that." He said, looking at the leaders.

"Leaders aren't always the best at training,sometimes other cats are."Featherberry blinked,Why did you say that infront of an apprentice?!Snowpaw's now gonna tell everyone and...Ack!She scolded herself.

"No, you said..." he narrowed his eyes. "...the leader wasn't good at training. That's what you said, right?" he asked. He sighed. "Lies. This clan is all lies." he said to himself. "I won't tell anyone. But no more lies." he looked back at the leaders.

(Is it okay if I make another character? Mainly the quote-unquote ninja cat I was talking about earlier?)

"I just...I just wonder what it's like to be on the battlefield. One day, I'll become a warrior, and then I'll be able to scout the territory, and hunt for freshkill...it would be awesome." he mewed.

((OCC: Yes,just don't ask me here.))

"You can still have a real battle as an apprentice,it's amazing that the clan hasn't had any battles for this long.Thats good."Featherberry mewed happily,she then realized Snowpaw probably didn't like that.

(Oh, okay. Oops.)

"But, you know, it is kind of dangerous. If I do somehow become a warrior, it'll probably be far more dangerous." he mewed. "And I bet, one day, I'll beat that quick cat! In a race, but maybe in a fight!" he mewed.

Snowpaw whiffed the air too. "Oh yeah!" he said. "I just hope nobody makes them mad." he mewed. Then he realized something. Weren't they near ShadowClan territory when Braveclaw died? "Oh crap. O-oh crap..." said Snowpaw, his voice higher now. He flattened his ears and looked down.

Brookstar looked up" Time to leave for the Gathering, Nettletail,Ravenpaw,Shadowflash,Bushytail,Leafnose,Deadfang and Shadeheart. We need to hurry!" She jumped down,calling the cats' names, Fast walking toward the gathering. Soon Enough The cats arrived. Brookstar Jumped onto the tree branch. It was her first time going to a gathering as a leader and she didn't feel very confident." Frozenstar.." she mewed,nodding respectfully at The Thunderclan Leader.

"You were near the Shadowclan border,not on it."Featherberry mewed in frustration,she then sighed."How did you even get over there?Did you cross the Windclan border or something?"

"Y-yeah, we did it stealthily...B-Braveclaw's pretty good at that..." he stammered. He was shivering himself to death as soon as he started leaving for the gathering.

Shadowflash walked to the gathering with his leader. He didn't like this gathering. He's always wanted to see little kits, shaking to death after only the sight of him. "How long is this gathering?" he asked his leader.

Once Shadowflash had arrived, Snowpaw looked down. "Ohhh, my stars, ohhhh...." he stammered.

Snowpaw was able to bring up the guts and walk up to Brookstar. He had no idea how he was going to organize what he was going to say. "Ah, Brookstar. Uh...can I say something?" he asked. Hopefully she wouldn't notice that he was trembling his own organs out.

(Great StarClan... I haz too many cats.)

Adderstar spotted the ShadowClan cats arrive. He jumped up excitedly.
Leafnose ran over. "Hi, Adderstar!" She purred.
"Leafnose! How are you?" Adderstar purred back. He brushed his muzzle against her cheek.

Shadeheart and Nettletail watched them from the other side of the clearing.
"What in the name of StarClan is our mother doing with him?" Shadeheart sneered.
"I don't know..." Nettletail furrowed his brow.
Owlfeather bounded up to them. "Hi, Nettletail!" She mewed.
"Um. Hi?" Nettletail replied. Owlfeather always acted this way towards him, and he didn't understand why a RiverClan senior warrior would be so interested in him and Shadeheart.

Opal spotted some cats near the lakeshore running in the direction of the island. "Maybe we should go to the island?" She suggested.
Stripe nodded. "Yeah!"
The two cats padded toward the island and approached the tree-bridge. They crouched next to it, too nervous to cross the water.
"Maybe if we wait here, some cat will find us." Stripe suggested. Opal nodded.

Ravenpaw approached Featherberry. "Is Crowpaw here?" She asked excitedly.
Streampaw sat a few tail-lengths away, waiting to talk to Ravenpaw.

Swanstep sat on the edge of the clearing, watching all the happenings.

Featherberry looked at Ravenpaw,and smiled."If I'm here,Crowpaw's here.He's going to be overjoyed to see you and the other medicine cat apprentices,he's been talking about them all day."The she-cat chuckled,and flicked her tail over where to Ravenpaw was."Over there."

Ravenpaw waved her tail excitedly. "I've been soooo excited to talk to Crowpaw... and Streampaw!" She mewed.
Streampaw approached the two cats nervously. She was friends with Ravenpaw, but never really talked to Featherberry. She dipped her head to Featherberry, then turned to Ravenpaw. "Hi, Ravenpaw!" She mewed.
"Streampaw! It's good to see you!" Ravenpaw mewed.

Crabear sat down next to Rabbitwater, waiting for some sort of response to her story about her ear. She licked her paw and wiped it over her ear.