• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warriors Cats: Trail Of Stars

" Don't call me that.. My name is Alter.." Alter flicked his ripped ear" And who might YOU be?" He Questioned. Alters Dark Brown Tabby fur ruffled in a gust of wind.So that's why they're Windclan.. you can feel the wind when on the Moor! He licked his, laying it down

Rownstorm stalked into camp. She padded over to Featherstar and dipped her head in respect. "There's a loner who wants to talk to you..." She said, struggling not to snarl. Not that I care, She added in her head.

"So, what happened to Dawn?" Daisypaw prompted.

Crabear flicked a leaf off of the Halfrock. She sighed. "I'm bored."

Ravenpaw sat in the medicine den, clearing out old bedding.
Leafnose walked in. "I got scratched by a thorn coming into camp."
Ravenpaw sighed and looked at the cut. "That cut is tiny." She put some marigold on it anyway.

Rabbitwater stumbled over to Crabear ." So am I,Wanna go for a walk?" He mewed" We could catch some prey while on the walk,too"

Cloudy Paused" Hawk."

Brookstar padded out of her den after her nap, and decided to go go Hunt" Would anyone else like to go on a hunting patrol with me?" She turned to Deadfang" Deadfang,would you like to come?"

Last edited:
Stormwing smiled as he looked at Alter. "You do not need to be so rough. I'm Stormwing and by now you must now Duskpaw. I hope she used her manners like I taught her to," Stormwing said, looking at Duskpaw which froze.

Deadfang nodded at Brookstar respectively. "Yes, a hunt seems nice though the Gathering will be soon," he said as he looked at the sky.

"That is true,as the sun is almost gone,but we might as well while we have time" Brookstar commented" then let us leave" she looked back"Nettletail,You can come too" she called back

Alter Snickered" Sure..." He sat down, His tail lying flat behind him and his single Ripped ear Perked"You Clan cats sure use interesting Names" he lifted his tail then dropped it" But I have Respect for your Systems and Ways." He looked up,seeing that the sun was setting" I'll be on my way now, The sun is going to Sleep,and the moon will awake soon" he Meowed. Alter stood back up,and started Walking away.he Turned his head and Nodded To The Windclan cats before dashing off Toward RiverClan territory.

Stormwing nodded respectfully as Alter left then he looked at Duskpaw with slight disappointment and a frown. "You should be more respectful to other cats," Stormwing said, standing up. "He was in our territory and when I found them Depthpaw was on the ground and Alter was standing above him, I think I have an excuse to be hostile to him," she said, following Stormwing as they walked back to the Wind Clan Camp. "Alright, I'll let you off the hook this time but do it again and you know what will happen," Storming said as they entered the Camp. Suddenly Duskpaw remembered the Gathering and smiled. "Isn't the Gathering today?" She asked, becoming excited because she was supposed to go this month. Stormwing nodded, a smile growing on his face. "Yes, and you and I are going," he said as his tail tapping Duskpaw's shoulder.

Deadfang nodded, making sense to what Brookstar was saying.

Featherberry was cleaning herself in the medicine cat den,she then stopped and looked a Crowpaw."We will be going to the gathering today."She announced to her apprentice.
Leafblaze then whispered back to Depthpaw,"We're going to the gathering tonight,okay?"
Depthpaw nodded.

"Ofcourse! I can't wait to meet Ravenpaw again!" Crowpaw liked Ravenpaw though he had no feelings for her" here,lemme clean our bedding" he got up and emptied the old bedding and replaced it with new Bramble and overlaying Moss on top "there we go!"

Stormwing sat down and looked at the sky, watching the sun slowly set. Duskpaw saw Depthpaw and blushed but bounded over to him anyway. She noticed Leafblaze was with him and smiled. "Hello, Leafblaze, Stormwing is over there," she said, flicking her tail over to where Stormwing was sitting. "Hello, Depthpaw," she greeted, nodding respectfully to him and Leafblaze.

"That is true,as the sun is almost gone,but we might as well while we have time" Brookstar commented" then let us leave" she looked back"Nettletail,You can come too" she called back.
Nettletail nodded and got up. He padded over to Brookstar.

Ravenpaw continued to clean out the old bedding. She wrapped it up in a bundle and brought it out of camp, laying it not far from the dirtplace. She returned to the medicine den and put fresh bedding in its place.

Rowanstorm saw the cats returning to camp. That cat must have left. She thought. She turned away from Featherstar, muttering a "never mind" and sat down beside the fresh-kill pile. She started eating a small squirrel.

Rabbitwater stumbled over to HalfRock. "So am I, Wanna go for a walk to Sunningrocks?" He mewed "We could catch some prey while we're there, too."

Cloudy Paused" Hawk."
"Oh." Daisypaw mewed. She sat and stared absent-mindedly at a piece of bracken in Cloudy's nest.

"Sure, that sounds fun!" Crabear mewed. She leaped down ftom the Halfrock to stand next to Rabbitwater.

Swanstep flicked her ear. "I think I'll go hunting," she mewed. She padded out of camp. Owlfeather sighed and lay down.

Streampaw sat in the herb storage, sniffing around and looking for old, dried-out herbsthat wouldn't be of any use. She was looking forward to the Gathering, because she'd get to see Ravenpaw and Crowpaw again.

Adderstar lay in his nest, absent-mindedly staring at the wall of his den.

Rabbitwater Smiled and started to walk out" let's go to the Sky Oak!"

Cloudy sighed" Well..don't know if it's true. I had a dream that Dawn was taken by a Hawk,and I saw it as a sign from the tribe of endless hunting"

"Ofcourse! I can't wait to meet Ravenpaw again!" Crowpaw liked Ravenpaw though he had no feelings for her" here,lemme clean our bedding" he got up and emptied the old bedding and replaced it with new Bramble and overlaying Moss on top "there we go!"
Featherberry smiled."Why are you so excited?"She asked her apprentice.
Stormwing sat down and looked at the sky, watching the sun slowly set. Duskpaw saw Depthpaw and blushed but bounded over to him anyway. She noticed Leafblaze was with him and smiled. "Hello, Leafblaze, Stormwing is over there," she said, flicking her tail over to where Stormwing was sitting. "Hello, Depthpaw," she greeted, nodding respectfully to him and Leafblaze.
"Okay."Leafblaze padded over to Stormwing with a smile.Depthpaw turned to Duskpaw,"Hi."The apprentice dipped his head.

Duskpaw smiled and looked at the ground, a light blush in her cheeks. "Are you going to the Gathering?" She asked, looking back up at Depthpaw. Stormwing smiled warmly at Leafblaze and dipped his head respectively. "Hello, Leafblaze. Are you going to the Gathering tonight?" Stormwing asked, his tail flicking.

Duskpaw smiled and looked at the ground, a light blush in her cheeks. "Are you going to the Gathering?" She asked, looking back up at Depthpaw. Stormwing smiled warmly at Leafblaze and dipped his head respectively. "Hello, Leafblaze. Are you going to the Gathering tonight?" Stormwing asked, his tail flicking.
"Yep."Depthpaw answered,Leafblaze nodded before cleaning out her paw silently.
Depthpaw turned to Duskpaw,"Are you friends with Ravenpaw?The Shadowclan medicine cat apprentice?"He asked,flicking his tail with curiosity.

Featherberry smiled."Why are you so excited?"She asked her apprentice.
"I like talking to the other medicine cats" Crowpaw replied

Crabear padded along behind Rabbitwater.
"How did you get your ear cut like that?You never did say" Rabbitwater questioned. As far as most cats knew, She had acquired it through unknown means."Epic battle?Crazy Rouge?" He blurted"Or were you born with it?!"

"I'm so sorry..." Daisypaw mewed. She scuffed her paw along the floor of the den.
Cloudy Gave a small Giggle" Don't be kit, if it is true, he'll come to me. If it isn't, He has to be alive." She placed her paw on Daisypaw's paw" Everytime a Tribe member I knew has died, I've had dreams where I watched them die and about a quarter moon later they would come back in a dream.." she Mewed" I've delt with much worse,Paw"

"How did you get your ear cut like that?You never did say" Rabbitwater questioned. As far as most cats knew, She had acquired it through unknown means."Epic battle?Crazy Rouge?" He blurted"Or were you born with it?!"

Cloudy Gave a small Giggle" Don't be kit, if it is true, he'll come to me. If it isn't, He has to be alive." She placed her paw on Daisypaw's paw" Everytime a Tribe member I knew has died, I've had dreams where I watched them die and about a quarter moon later they would come back in a dream.." she Mewed" I've delt with much worse,Paw"
"Oh,okay."Featherberry nodded,"That's great to know,sometimes medicine cat apprentices or medicine cats themselves don't really like to hang out with the others,so that's great to know."She mewed with a smile.

Daisypaw smiled. "Okay."

Crabear flicked her torn ear. "I got it... uh..." she stared at a beetle crawling across the ground. "It's kinda embarrassing..." she took a deep breath. "When I was an apprentice I was hunting a feisty blackbird and it flew up and bit my ear and I screamed and shook my head to shake it off but it just bit harder and my ear tore!" She mewed, very fast. She glanced at Rabbitwater. "I was only about six and a half moons old, so I pretended it was always there."

"Yep."Depthpaw answered,Leafblaze nodded before cleaning out her paw silently.
Depthpaw turned to Duskpaw,"Are you friends with Ravenpaw?The Shadowclan medicine cat apprentice?"He asked,flicking his tail with curiosity.

Duskpaw shook her head, she wasn't friends with anyone outside the Clan since tonight would be the first time she had been to a Gathering. "No, I haven't been to a Gathering yet so I've only heard names," she said, almost excitedly as she looked at the ground, her tail flicking. Stormwing smiled and looked at Leafblaze. "How do you think this one will turn out?" He asked her.

Stripe woke up inside a moss nest in a hollow tree. He stretched. He looked out the hole in the side of the tree. Opal was padding up with a squirrel in her jaws. She leaped up to the hole and settled down beside Stripe. She dropped the squirrel at his paws, and Stripe took a bite.
"I already ate." Opal mewed. She licked her paw and swept it across her face. "I think we're getting close to the lake. And tonight is supposed to be a full moon, so we should be able to travel into the night. We might even make it there today!"
Stripe finished eating and nodded. "Maybe." He jumped out of the tree and started padding towards a nearby Thunderpath. Opal followed him. "Do you think we'll have to cross this?" She mewed nervously.
Stripe nodded. They had avoided Thunderpaths since the start of their journey, but they had to cross this one. Stripe took a deep breath and stepped onto the Thunderpath, feeling for vibrations in the stone. There were none, so he nodded to Opal and the two ran across.
"That wasn't so bad." Opal mewed. The two cats padded along the Thunderpath in the direction of the lake.

((Great StarClan. That took so long to write. I need to rest my fingers now.))

((OCC: Go do that,you deserve it.))
Duskpaw shook her head, she wasn't friends with anyone outside the Clan since tonight would be the first time she had been to a Gathering. "No, I haven't been to a Gathering yet so I've only heard names," she said, almost excitedly as she looked at the ground, her tail flicking. Stormwing smiled and looked at Leafblaze. "How do you think this one will turn out?" He asked her.
"Oh,right."Depthpaw realized looking down with a sigh,his tail flickering from side to side.
Leafblaze shrugged,"I don't know,something always happens...The clans always lie to each other..."

Duskpaw looked at the sky as Silverpelt was beginning to show more and more. She was getting excited and wanted to jump around but she controlled herself. Stormwing sighed, knowing what Leafblaze said was kind of true. "Yes, well, this will be Duskpaw's first Gatheringand she seems very excited," he said with a smile as he looked at Duskpaw with her smile and disappearing blush.

"She does seem very excited."Leafblaze nodded with a smile,"It's always excited for an apprentice go to their first gathering,or a medicine cat apprentice to go to their first moonpool visit."She added.

Storming nodded then looked at Silverpelt. "It should be any second soon," he muttered as he looked at the High Rock. Duskpaw felt like she was ready to run, very quickly and swiftly. She couldn't wait until her first Gathering that would start soon.

Duskpaw nodded as she looked at Depthpaw. "Was your first Gathering exciting?" She asked, her tail flicking quickly to Silverpelt. Stormwing chuckled as he watched Duskpaw an Depthpaw.

Deadfang looked up at Silverpelt after catching a few mice then he began looking for Brookstar to head back to Camp in time before the Gathering.
((OOC: Who will say the Gathering has started))

((OOC: Who is the Wind Clan Leader?))
BIC:
Duskpaw was suddenly uncomfortable and nervous, her tail flincking uncomfortablly as well. "Well, I hope something like that doesn't happen this time," she muttered quietly as she glanced at Stormwing who was looking at High Rock so she did as well.

Duskpaw nodded and smiled at Depthpaw, her blush growing again. "Thank you, Depthpaw," she said then she looked at Silverpelt then at Stormwing then back at Depthpaw. She almost purred but she held it down, Stormwing noticing the slight gesture. "Poor Duskpaw," Stormwing said with a purr and smile of amusement.

"Just look at them," Stormwing answered, his smile and purr of amusement seeming to grow. Duskpaw blushed deeper when Depthpaw nuzzled her but she nuzzled him back with a smile. "S-so, um," she stuttered, wondering what to talk about as a slight purr escaped her.

Leafblaze purred in amusement."That's so cute...."She mewed.
"Hm?"Depthpaw looked at Duskpaw with a smile."Would you like to tell me something?"He asked with a slight smile.Depthpaw keep yourself together!He scolded himself.

Stormwing had a sudden protectiveness over Duskpaw and knew it was because he had raised her. "Yes, it's adorable," he said then he looked away from them, not wanting to interupt them but knew that if he looked at them any longer he would. Duskpaw shook her head. "N-no, just didn't know what to talk about next," she said and thought of herself as a mouse brain because of the stuttering. It's alright, she told herself.

Opal and Stripe padded through a feild filled with sheep.
"What are those?" Opal asked.
"I don't know. I think they're called 'sheep,'" Stripe mewed.
One of the sheep broke away from the others and started to move towards the cats curiously. Opal leaned forward and nosed through it's wool.
"Opal, are you sure that's... safe?" Stripe asked.
"Yeah. Just look at it! It's so fluffy!" Opal mewed, her reply muffled from the wool. She pulled her head out.
Stripe padded forward and ran his paw through the sheep's wool. "It is pretty soft," he murmured. He pulled his paw away. "All right, let's keep moving."
The two cats padded to the other side of the feild.
"Hey, look!" Opal shouted. She bounded forward. "I can see the lake!"
"I can see it too!" Stripe shouted. He bounded forward excitedly.
Opal smiled; this was the happiest she had ever seen Stripe. The pair ran past the horseplace and to the lake. They padded along it until they arrived near the ThunderClan border stream. They both bent down to lap.
"I wonder why we haven't seen any cats." Opal mused.

Adderstar padded out of his den and glanced at the sky. Silverpelt had appeared. "Time for the Gathering." He mewed. He gathered his patrol for the Gathering and padded in the direction of the island. He jumped onto the tree-bridge and crossed it. He waited for the other cats to cross, then pushed into the clearing. Cloudyfeather sat down among the roots of the Great Oak, and Adderstar sat down beside him.
"We got here first again?" Owlfeather sighed.
"What's wrong with getting here first?" Swanstep asked.
"It makes you look cocky." Owlfeather explained.
Swanstep was still confused, but decided not to ask anymore questions.

"I should probably leave. I don't want to be late for the Gathering! Bye, Cloudy!" Daisypaw mewed. She left the elder's den and sat down by the fresh-kill pile. She ate a vole, and sat down to wait for the patrol to leave for the Gathering.

Crabear sighed. "I hope you don't think less of me because my ear was scratched in such a mouse-brained way." She mewed hopefully, glancing at Rabbitwater.

Last edited:
Featherberry looked at Crowpaw,"Crowpaw!Its time to go to the gathering!"She mewed,getting Crowpaw up and leading him to the patrol of cats."This is so exciting!"
Depthpaw blinked,"I think it's time for the gathering."He said to Duskpaw with a smile,"The patrol is leaving."
Leafblaze was already in the patrol of cats,she then turned her head to the apprentices."C'mon!Your going!"

Snowpaw ran through the forest at high speeds. He wasn't very skilled in fighting, but boy, was he quick. He just saw his mentor die before his eyes. As he approached his camp, he said, "B-Braveclaw is dead!" he yelled, trying to let everyone know. Braveclaw was so nice to him, brightening him up when he was upset, even forgiving him when he made a big mistake. He didn't know what had killed him. He just saw blood pour out, as he fell to the ground. Must've been an extremely quick attack that he couldn't have seen. He was worried. How could a cat that fast refuse to kill Snowpaw? But then he realized pretty much everyone was gone. "Oh, right...the gathering..." he whispered to himself.

Crabear saw the patrol for the gathering go by. She gasped. "We're gonna be late for the Gathering!" She mewed. She started moving in the direction of the cats. She glancedat Rabbitwater. "Maybe we can go to the Sky Oak another time?" She mewed hopefully.

Splashfur padded to the front of the patrol for the Gathering. She made sure everyone was there, then padded out of camp.

Streampaw sat on a rock overlooking the lake. She was watching for the other Clans.

Ravenpaw sat in the middle of camp, not far from where Leafnose, Shadeheart and Nettletail were waiting. She shifted from paw to paw. "When is Brookstar going to take us to the Gathering?" She grumbled. "The other Clans are probably waiting on us." And I can't wait to see Crowpaw again, She added to herself.

@Ignorer