• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior Cats

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Owlpaw laid down in her nest peacefully, moving in her sleep. A dream of course, would be the cause of this 'sleeping movement.' Owlpaw cuddled in her nest the she-kit gave out a slight purr. "Mmmm.....Squirrel......" Owlpaw mumbled sleepily. Within her dream:

"Get back here! Dead prey aren't supposed to run away!" The Siamese-like cat called out to the half eaten squirrel that was currently running away from Owlpaw. Owlpaw chased the squirrel, wanting to finish the meal that she had started. Squirrels were her favorite prey, even if they only come during some occasions. Owlpaw kept chasing the squirrel until she suddenly lost her footing and fell of a cliff.

Owlpaw gave out an exasperated gasp as she was shaken awake from her dream. Looking around the she-cat, most of the other cats in the apprentice den were asleep. Looking outside of the den, the moon still hangs high above their heads with Starclan watching over the four clans. Owlpaw padded outside of the den and laid down on her backside, wanting to look at the stars above.

"Hello Owlpaw~!" Whispered Lemonpaw to the she-cat. "Why aren't you in the den? Aren't you cold?" He licked his front paw, and stretched his back legs. He certainly wasn't planning on sleeping tonight. The stars were to bright not to look at. He saw a look in Owlpaw's eyes as she looked up into the night sky, the kind of look that meant What is it like up there? Lemonpaw thought the same thing.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Owlpaw lightly shook her head. "No, I just woke up." The dirty brown-pelted apprentice claimed. "Now I can't sleep, so I decided to go out for some fresh air." Owlpaw stood back up upon all four paws. "Not, let me ask you: Why aren't you sleeping?" The she-cat whispered, trying to not let the other apprentices in the apprentice den to wake up.

Lemonpaw laughed. "The stars are way to bright! It surprises me that anyone can fall asleep when it's this light out." Replied Lemonpaw. Ironically, right after his reply, he dozed off into a long, deep sleep. Within his dream:

"Woah!" A flash of brown and black zoomed past Lemonpaw. A mouse! He would be delighted to catch one. He ran right at that mouse. His eyes were focused on the rodent as he chased it for about 25 minutes. He finally looked up to an unfamiliar sight and smell. But he was too late. ShadowClan warriors surrounded him from all sides. A skilled warrior pulled up a paw and...

"Ah!" He woke up gasping. "Phew... just a dream." It was morning now, and most cats were awake now except a few elders. He stood up, stretched, and shook his head and was ready to start hunting.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Owlpaw unconsciously fell asleep as well. As she woke up, the sun was already up high. "Shoot I'm going to be late! Rosefeather is going to kill me." Owlpaw ran out from where she slept and towards the Thunderclan Camp Entrance. A calico cat could be standing there posture straight and slender. "You're here on time Owlpaw. Good." Owlpaw gave a small sigh of relief. That was a close one. "Where are we going now ma'am." The small tan apprentice mewed. "We are going to go hunting. This is your only your second hunt after the ceremony, am I correct? You need to work on you hunting more." Owlpaw nodded in agreement to her mentor. "Yes ma'am." Rosefeather gave a small smile. "You don't have to be so respectful, just call me Rosefeather. Anyways, let's get going."

Rowanpaw woke up in the WindClan camp. She yawned and stretched herself awake. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and started eating a rabbit as she watched some of the other cats wake up.

Adderstar woke up near the side of the camp. He got up and shook a leaf off of his fur. He sat down next to Riwanpaw by the fresh-kill pile and started eating a rabbit.
"Rowanpaw, today we'll go on a hunting patrol. Then we'll both be going to the Gathering later, all right?" He mewed.
Rowanpaw swallowed a bite of rabbit. "That sounds good." She replied.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Aspenpaw P.O.V
Aspenpaw woke up. He began walking out of the apprentice den. He looked around, to see the sleepy Lemonpaw and Owlpaw bounding over to her mentor. The grey tabby tom also bound over to his mentor, Hazelrose. His yellow amber eyes, were full of excitement. His black markings were highly noticeable. He then finally found Hazelrose, "Hello, Hazelrose. Are we going on another one of our hunts?" Asked Aspenpaw curiously, as he looked at Hazelrose, with, well, curious, eyes. His lynx like ears were also highly noticeable. His cheek fluffs were down, also sorta like a lynx.

Hazelrose P.O.V
Hazelrose was admiring the nice sunlight. It was a beautiful sunny day. She looked behind her to see Aspenpaw, "Oh, hello there, Aspenpaw! Yes, indeed, we're going on another hunt!" She said with her forest green eyes full of excitement and joy. Her calico, white, orange and black fur shone brightly in the amazing sunlight. And so, Aspenpaw and Hazelrose went off to hunt some animals. On their way, they encountered Owlpaw and Rosefeather, "Oh, hello, there, Owlpaw and Rosefeather!" She greeted them joyfully, as she loved seeing fellow clan mates on beautiful days like this.

Last edited:
"Lemonpaw!" A voice yowled at the young cat from behind.
Hawkpelt padded towards him, eyes narrowed, his tail flicking behind him. "You're up late. Again. I expect you to be ready to train before midday, not after." He stated sternly as he stopped before Lemonpaw, towering over him. "I'm going to assume you stayed up late. Again."