• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Forest near ThunderClan, Morning
Darkpaw awoke from her makeshift moss bed with leaves and stretched. "Lets see, what to eat," she muttered as she looked around the area. She noticed a bird in a tree not far away nor too high. She trotted a little closer to it, it didn't stir. Good thing it's not paying attention to me, she thought with relief. She smiled to herself, crouched down, and jumped at the bird. The bird squealed and tried to wiggle out of her grip. She sunk her teeth into its neck and yanked to the right, breaking the bird's neck. She ate the bird then trotted off towards the Twoleg dens.
Twoleg Dens, Morning
Darkpaw smiled when she came to the spot where she had talked with Angel and Flame. "Angel, Flame, I'm back!" She meowed to the fence. She didn't want humans to see her so she didn't jump over the fence to talk to them and she really didn't want to be a Kittypet so she sat down and waited for them.

Angel's ear perked up to hear someone call out to them. He turned and saw that it was Darkpaw. "Hi Darkpaw!" he meowed back. Angel proceeded to jump over the fence and landed to where Darkpaw was.

Darkpaw's smile grew when Angel and Flame greeted her. "Hello and how are you both this morning? Also how do you handle being a Kittypet? Eating pellets instead of mice, being petted by Twolegs, and all that Kittypet stuff, it just sounds incredibly weird to me," she said with a confused look but had a playful smile on her face..

"Pretty good," Angel replied with a smile, "Well, it's all just natural to us. When our owners pet us it sometimes feels good because they do it in the right spot. And sometimes I eat mice too. Although, I don't let Flame eat some."

"Twolegs? What are twolegs? And what?! Why don't I get mice?!" Flame exclaimed. He turned to Angel. He had an angry look on his face. It didn't look too angry, but more of a disapointed look.

Darkpaw looked shocked. "Natural? Since when is being a Kittypet natural?" She asked herself then turned to Flame and Angel. "Sorry, it's just that I was born in a Clan so we have to survive on our own sometimes. Also, a Twoleg is what Kittypet's call humans, at least I think. Anyway, do you have anymore questions about the Clan's?" She asked them with a smile, her blue eyes glistening in the morning sun.

Stillpaw moved quietly through Twoleg place.Then,she spotted Flame,Angel,and another cat which was probably the part of the Shadowclan scent.Stillpaw grabbed Gentlepaw by the scruff and dove for a tree that she could hide behind."Sorry."She apologized,"I just want them to notice you,nor me."She whispered.

Angel barely picked up a familiar scent and sniffs the air. He looked in the direction of where it came from and thought, 'Is it Stillpaw? No, it's not just her. I think there's someone with her.'

Angel watched as Stillpaw and the cat ran off, but also saw Flame running after them. "Flame wait!!" he yelled as he ran after his brother. Stillpaw wouldn't do anything to him, but he can't say the same about the other cat.

Stillpaw touched her nose to Gentlepaw's."I just hope the kittypets or the other cat doesn't come running after us."She breathed heavily after the run.Stillpaw wrapped her tail around Gentlepaw."I'm just glad you're safe."

Thunderclan camp entrance,Day
Stillpaw walked into Thunderclan camp."Okay,we're back."She announced to Gentlepaw."Wanna eat with me?I'm pretty hungry myself."Stillpaw meowed.

"Sure." Gentlepaw said with a smile as he padded towards the fresh-kill pile. Instead of taking any food from the pile, he bounded over to the apprentices' den and entered. After a brief period, Gentlepaw exited the den with a handful of mushrooms, and went to sit next to Stillpaw.

ThunderClan camp, morning
Mouseflower grumbled as she watched the cats eat their breakfasts. "Fox dung!" She spat. She, Cloudstorm and Shinepaw were not allowed to eat dinner last night, or breakfast this morning after bringing back just a vole and squirrel. She walked out of the camp, planning to catch a lot of prey to make up for yesterday. But her anger dissapeared as she climbed out of the ravine and began to scent out the prey.

Angel looked down at Flame and smiled. He then slowly stops and looks back at the forest. He turned to Flame and said, "Flame, stay with Darkpaw. I'm going to take a walk in the forest." He then proceeded to go into the forest.

Forest, day

Angel walked in the forest, unaware that Flame is following him. He walked back to place where he and Stillpaw first met. He looked around wondering where he should go from here.

Darkpaw had smelt the ThunderClan cats but paid no mind to them as they usually only attacks cats in their territory and since the Twoleg place wasn't their territory she thought they wouldn't attack. She saw that Angel went into the forest, Flame following after. She bounded to them with a sigh. "If you two go any further the ThunderClan cats can rip you to shreds if they wanted to," she said with seriousness as she picked Flame up by the scruff of his neck.