• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

Angel turned to see Flame. "Relax will ya," he said and then turns back to the forest, "Yes I do plan on going back but not right now. Something tells me that it's not safe yet."

RiverClan camp, day. Stonepelt.

Stonepelt looked at his herbs. He was running out of marigold and cobwebs. He left the camp to find some.

Twoleg Place,Day(I Think...)
Stillpaw was so caught up in her thoughts,that she found herself in twoleg place.Might as well get some catmint.Stillpaw shrugged,as she started walking on,she bumped into something furry.Angel!Stillpaw jumped onto her back."S-sorry I-I didn't s-s-see y-y-y-you."Stillpaw stammered.

Last edited:
Angel was snapped out of his thoughts as he was being bumped into. He looked up to see that it was Stillpaw. "Stillpaw?" he said as he got up, "It's alright. But what are you doing here?"

The Forest near the Twoleg dens, dawn

Darkpaw smiled as she wathed the sun hide behind the trees. Night, my favorite time. I can't wait to see Moon, she thought with a silly grin. Her smile faded when she saw the Twoleg dens because she knew that she had to go near them to get her favorite mice. "Might as well," she muttered and stood up, walking toward the Twoleg dens. She spotted a Kittypet along with another kitten that smelled of ThunderClan. She ignored them and spotted one of the mice she was looking for. She didn't know why she got mice from the Twoleg's places but she pounced on the mouse, causing it to panic but before it could run away she unsheathed her claws and stabbed it with one of them. She smiled at the mouse then started to eat it.

Flame yawned. He had the toy mouse in his mouth. He trotted out of the den into the backyard. He looked at Angel, then too the new cat that was there. There was a missing collar. Flame realized that it was a forest cat. He dropped the mouse and squealed in terror.

ThunderClan territory, day
Mouseflower sniffs the air with her jaws parted to drink in the scent. She could smell prey. "Smallpaw, Cloudstorm, what do say we go towards Fourtrees? I can smell prey in that direction."
(OOC- @CosmicStar @Sun and Moon )

RiverClan territory, day
Stonepelt goes towards the Twoleg bridge because there was usually cobwebs there. He wove some around his paw and went to where there was normally marigold, but there was none. Stonepelt looked all around but there was none. He decided to see if there was any at Fourtrees.

Angel heard the squeal and turned to see that it was Flame. "Oh, hey there Flame," he said with a smile and then turned to Stillpaw, "Stillpaw, this is my younger brother, Flame." He turned back to Flame. "Flame, this is Stillpaw. She's the cat I met in the forest."

Flame shivered in fear. The kitten's teeth chattered. He stared at Stillpaw in horror. His lip quivered. Flame eyes darted around. He looked back at Stillpaw, with fear glinting in his eyes.

Flame crept closer. He hid behind Angel. He shivered behind his brother. Flame stared at Stillpaw. He breathed heavily. Flame tried to make out some words, but he was silent.

Angel watched as Flame hid behind. "Please excuse him," he said, "As you can see, my brother is scared of any cats that come from the forest." He turns back to Stillpaw. "So what are you doing here?"

Stillpaw's smile faded into a tiny grin,"Its fine.You don't have to speak right away."Stillpaw's eyes darted to Angel."I just got lost in my thoughts and I found myself here.I'm so sorry."

"It's alright," Angel replied with a smile, "I'm just surprised to see you here." He went up to her and nuzzled her a bit. "So, you didn't get in trouble did you?" he asked worriedly.

Flame crouched. He tilted his head. He stood next to his brother. Flame pressed against Angel and stared at Stillpaw. Many questions swirled through his mind. Flame looked at his brother.

Angel sighed in relief. "That's good," he said, "I would've felt bad if you got in trouble because of me." He then looks around and then back at Stillpaw. "I guess you kinda feel disgusted being at a 'twoleg' place," he said.

"Wow, your clan must really depend on medicine cat," Angel said, still amazed at Stillpaw is so dependent. He looked at his brother and smile before turning back to Stillpaw.

Stillpaw smiled,"Thank you.When I grow into a medicine,I'm the second thing the clan depends for their life.I have to get signs from Starclan when the clan is in trouble,warn them about visions or dreams I've had,and most of all tend and care for them!When you start to think about a medicine cat job,it's pretty fun and hard at the same time."

Darkpaw finished her mouse and licked her muzzle clean. She watched a smaller, orange kit as it rubbed against another cat that looked about six moons old. The small kit looked terrified of the ThunderClan cat. Darkpaw walked a tad closer to hear their conversation but not too close. The ThunderClan cat might smell the ShadowClan scent I still have on me, I can't let that happen. I want to remain hidden from them, she thought and sat down, her tail wrapped against her legs.

Twoleg place,Evening
Stillpaw nodded,"Oh yes,and I think the actual medicine cat in my clan is now wondering where I am.I better get going,bye!"Stillpaw turned her head and started walking away from Angel and Flame.But then she turned her head smiled at Flame and Angel,and kept on walking.
Thunderclan Territory,Evening
Stillpaw stopped near by Fourtrees to get her herbs.Oh stupid me!I forgot to get catmint!Stillpaw told herself,meh,Leapordheart was already stalked up on catmint.So there was no reason to do so,Stillpaw walked into the medicine cat den and sorted the herbs."Sorry I took so long."Stillpaw meowed to Leapordheart.

ThunderClan Medicine cat den, Evening.

"That's fine," Leopardheart replied. "But you should try to return sooner. If there was an attack on camp, we would need as many paws as we can to heal. So you need to be here." The she-cat turned to Stillpaw. She nuzzled her.

Twolegplace, Evening.

Flame watched Stillpaw leave. He watched as the sun started to go down. He walked inside the house.

ThunderClan territory, day
Mouseflower sniffs the air with her jaws parted to drink in the scent. She could smell prey. "Smallpaw, Cloudstorm, what do say we go towards Fourtrees? I can smell prey in that direction."
(OOC- @CosmicStar @Sun and Moon )

RiverClan territory, day
Stonepelt goes towards the Twoleg bridge because there was usually cobwebs there. He wove some around his paw and went to where there was normally marigold, but there was none. Stonepelt looked all around but there was none. He decided to see if there was any at Fourtrees.

ThunderClan Camp, Day
(OOC: Sorry I didnt have much to write)
Shinepaw nodded. "The more prey t-the better." Shinepaw mewed, he was back to being as shy as always. He sniffed the air, there was alot of prey by Fourtrees, especially rabbit, Shinepaws favorite meal.

(OOC-we aren’t at Fourtrees yet, we are close to the ravine. Jeez.)

ThunderClan territory, day.
"All right," Mouseflower said. She started walking in the direction of Fourtrees. When she got there she saw a rabbit and dropped into the hunting crouch. She stalked the rabbit and caught it. She scraped Earth over it to collect it later.

(OOC again- @CosmicStar )

Darkpaw smiled when Angel talked to her. "I'm Darkpaw," she said as her tail started to whip around in an excited motion. A crow scent went through her nose as a crow flew close to them and perched on the fence. She whipped her head around and looked at the crow. She didn't like the taste of crow so she turned back to Angel with a smile.

Angel noticed Darkpaw's tail whip around excitedly. He smiled and looked back at her. "So, are you from the forest too?" he asked, "Cause I haven't seen you around before."

Darkpaw noticed the kit from earlier and her tail stopped moving excitedly. "Yes, I left my Clan because they start kits out too early on their training and they sometimes die. I didn't like it so I left, but not all Clan's are like that. Just ShadowClan, very ruthless but strong. If you were to join a Clan I would recommend ThunderClan, they are very nice but strong at the same time," she explained when she turned her head back to Angel. She turned to the kit again and with sympathy she smiled. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, I'm not like the ShadowClan cats."

Angel was shocked to hear about what ShadowClan is doing. "Oh, I'm so sorry you had to put up with that," he said with sympathy. He went up to Darkpaw and nuzzled her a bit.

Darkpaw purred and nuzzled Angel back. "It's alright, I left anyway. What's your name, kit?" She asked the kit as she crouched down with a smile. 'So cute, I'm glad he's a Kittypet, not in ShadowClan,' she thought with a sigh of relief.