• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior Cats

"That would be perfect." He meowed. Briarstar wondered where his son was, but he passed off the thought, and forced a smile. "Where ever you need us Dawnspot." He flicked his ear to the side. He stretched his back as he waited to begin on his deputy's command.

Stillpaw grabbed some horsetail and some watermint,all she needed was some lavender.The lavender was only the left bush to her,so she trotted over to it and got some,and turned her head to walk back to camp.Then,after a few steps,strong scent of kittypet flowed through the air."Come out!I'm not a threat to you.It's true."Stillpaw called without unsheathed claws.

Gorse Tunnel, Day

Shinepaw nodded to his mentor in respect as he followed them into the gorse tunnel and then the forest. He started sniffing the air for any nearby animals. He soon stopped and kept following the patrol.

Angel's heart skipped a beat as the she-cat called out him. 'How did she know?!' he thought to himself, 'Oh well.' Angel proceeded to slowly walk out of the bush just as the cat requested. "Umm...hi," he said a bit nervously.

Angel was a bit taken back by the warning he just received. "Oh, really? Why is that?" he asked the she-cat with curiosity. 'I guess there are dangerous cats here,' he thought to himself.

"A rule in the warrior code is:"A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet."And no one wants to break the warrior code."Stillpaw replied."Sorry,if I frightened you."

Forest, day

Mouseflower climbed up the ravine and waited for the other two to climb up. When they got to the top, she asked: "Shinepaw, what can you scent?"

Shinepaw sniffed the air, he caught a scent of vole. Lots of them! "Lots of vole." He looked around the ravine and spotted three vole by a young tree. "They have their backs turned." Shinepaw mewed silently as he went on his pouncing stance. he waited untill the perfect timing, than pounced towards them. He got two between his paws but one got away. "Decent..." Shinepaw hollered back. He jabbed the prey and they died. He than returned back to Mouseflower and Cloudstorm.

Forest,Day
Stillpaw shrugged."It's better then eating pellets."Stillpaw muttered,"You hunt,sleep in the wild,battle,get signs from Starclan,my job:Help sick cats,help injured cats,and recive important stuff from Starclan."She explained.

Forest, day

Angel was surprised to hear the kind of lifestyle this forest is. Not to mention the type of responsibility this she-cat has. "Wow, from the way you described it, it's completely different than how I live," he said.

Angel was starting to get a bit annoyed at being called kittypet but once again shrugs it off, as he was more surprised that the she-cat gave him permission to be here. "Really?! Thanks!" he said with gratitude, "Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Angel."

"Angel?Did your twoleg owners mistake you as a she-cat?Anyway,I'm Stillpaw,medicine cat apprentice of Thunderclan.It was nice to meet you."Stillpaw introduced.

Last edited:
Angel didn't know whether he should be offended by Stillpaw's comment about his name or not. "Well, it was a female that named me," he said and then asked, "What is this 'Thunderclan' you speak of?"

"Oh yes,there are four clans that live under the warrior code."
"Thunderclan,Riverclan,Shadowclan,and Windclan.When a cat dies,they go up to their warrior ancestors and become a Starclan cat."The forest cats" hunt,battle,and sometimes have war for territory.Some cats have to give up there life just to win back or just win a territory."Stillpaw explained.

Last edited:
Angel was once again surprised at how the cats live and how they are separated in different groups. "Wow," he said in a shocked tone, "So there is more than one group. But....how come all of you don't live together peacefully?"

Last edited:
ThunderClan territory, day.

"Very good," Mouseflower said. She could scent it too. "Let's bury those and come back for them later." Mouseflower sniffed again. She could smell a new, unfamiliar scent. "Hmmm...."

Last edited:
"That is a mystery to me,and I cannot figure it out.But I like how I live."Stillpaw replied,she looked up at Angel and stared at him."Understand me?"She asked seriously.

Stillpaw smiled back,then she smelt fresh Thunderclan scent."Go!I smell my clan!They'll rip your and my fur off!NOW!!!"Stillpaw hissed quietly to Angel.Hoping he would make a run for it.

ThunderClan territory, day

Mouseflower carefully slinked through the undergrowth, following the strange scent. She motioned with her ears for Cloudstorm and Shine paw to follow. She emerged into a clearing and found Stillpaw and another cat. Her fur stood on end and bristled. "Who is that?" She hissed.

Stillpaw turned to Mouseflower with glare."I was just telling this kittypet to go off our territory."She answered,"But he wouldn't listen to me,so I was just about to chase him off."Stillpaw sounded like all of that actually happened,but it didn't.

Angel heard Stillpaw's warning and was getting ready to run for it. Unfortunately, he was to late as another cat appeared, and she does not look as friendly as Stillpaw. He didn't care that Stillpaw called him kittypet as she just said it as a cover-up. Instead, he just made a run for it, hoping that Stillpaw doesn't get into trouble because of him.

Mouseflower watched as Angel left. "Yeah, sure. We were going hunting, so you might have to find something to do or hunt." She said. Mouseflower padded back to where her companions were. "Let's see if there's any prey near Fourtrees."

"I'm fine with hunting."Stillpaw told Mouseflower,"I just don't know what to do with the herbs."She added."Should I barry them and get them later?"The she-cat asked the warrior.

"Burying them and getting them later only works for prey," Mouseflower replied. "What if you just set them down here, on top of where we buried Shinepaw's vole?" She indicated the spot with her tail.

Stillpaw nodded,"Okay."Stillpaw walked over to the spot Mouseflower pointed to,she trotted up to it and put down the herbs.Stillpaw turned her head to Moiseflower and said:"Okay,I'm good now."

Outside the forest, day

Angel made it out of the forest and was panting. "Wow, I thought I was going to have my fur ripped out," he said as he finished panting, "But, that was fun." He turns back to the forest and said, "Thanks Stillpaw. I wonder if I go back there, I'll see her again?"

Angel began to chuckle a bit. "Don't worry, she didn't hurt me," he said, "She was actually a nice cat. We talked for a bit until one of the cats she lives with found us, and looked like she wanted to kill me. But overall it was fun."

Angel let a yawn and said, "Boy, don't know why but I'm tired." He then proceeded to jump over and into the backyard. He walked inside the house and went to drink some water from his bowl.

Twoleg den, day.

Flame finished his milk. He looked outside. He had an urge to explore the forest. He knew Angel wouldn't want him exploring at such a young age. Flame proceeded to bug his housefolk for attention.

Twoleg house, day

Angel finished drinking and proceeded to go back outside. He stares at the forest and thought to himself, 'I wonder, how would it feel to live like them.'