• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior Cats: Tropic Life Sign-Ups

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Just took a picture of my cat, Otterpelt. Otterkit is based off of him, here :
th

I used flash camera (idk why I'm saying this)

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
My last post should be Otterkit's quote, 'Hmm, I'll give you the win, what's the fun in winning, when you can lose and learn from your mistakes? You'll do better and not bring a dead rat like I did' -Otterkit, Warrior Cats : Tropics Life RP.
P.S : Editing my signature XD

I'm not even sure how it's gonna turn out yet. I think that Buzzardpaw is truly an insecure cat, which we will find out soon. As soon as the story gets rolling, we'll get to see the real side of Buzzardpaw.

This is an oc

Name: Bronzepaw
Affiliation/Clan: Jungleclan
Mate/Crush: Honeypaw (crush)
Mentor(s): Wolfeyes
Apprentice(s): N/A
Kit(s): none yet
Strength(s): fighting, loyalty.
Weakness(es): pessimism, doesn't like help
Appearance: dark bronze pelt with soft brown eyes
Personality: loyal, quiet, resourceful, humble, but tends to be a pessimistic and one-cat-band frequently
Other: red

Last edited:
OC and I'll make her now
Name: Whitepaw
Affiliation/Clan: JungleClan
Mate/Crush: N/A
Mentor: Echoshine or Echowind
Apprentice(s): N/A
Kits(s): N/A
Strength(s): Identifying herbs
Weakness(es): Trusts cats too easily
Appearance: Whitepaw is all white except she has a black chest with orange eyes. She is quite small for her age
Personality: Whitepaw is very kind but she trusts cats too easily. She is very outgoing and usually always smiling. She is always curious and she always does wat she is told to unless she highly disapproves of something.
Other: Violet