• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior cats; the new blood sign up and discussion

So because I want your guys opinion I'm asking if there should be a prophecy or not and if so do you want to brain storm it as a group or not because I set this up so there could be one.

So one idea is that the rouges join te clans and start destroying them from the inside. Or they make a clan and get clan cats to join.

Oh yeah a new clan that sounds good.

Hmm i have to wonder what is gonna happen to Frost...wind she maybe she could become the leader of the new clan and set out to get destroy Riverclan?

Name: Peatalfox
Looks: light gray fur with golden eyes
Clan: Windclan
Crush: None her.(probably will have one)
Other: N/A

Name: Shattered Ice
Looks: Brown fur with blue eyes
Clan: Riverclan
Crush: none
Other: Gets angry easily.

Shadowclan and river clan are going at it because of a relationship between two apprentices. It's leafbare so tedious are high because of little prey. Rouges are also showing up. We are thinking of a prophecy

I know I've been accepted, but this is one of those cases where I don't get alerts. What do you mean by, ' I would like to ask for Robinpaw to become a warrior'? Like one of my characters to be his mentor?

@Typhlo.sion please try not to control other people's characters and not skip moons. Or large chunks of time because then you leave characters doing something in the past and it gets weird. @Tsu the time thing goes for you too

If it can be fake, then here I am.

Name: Watertale
Looks: Black cat with white underbelly, as well as flowing white tale. Blue eyes, and scar on one eye.
Clan: Riverclan
Crush: Firefur
Other: Is main warrior of morning patrol. If needed, takes other wounded cats to safety.

Name:Stillpaw
Looks:Tortoiseshell (Mostly white) with pale green eyes
Clan:Wind
Crush: Not yet
Other: ......
And if someone else already has an OC that is a medicine cat apprentice,I am perfectly okay to Change it to be a normal apprentice.

Last edited: