• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior cats; the new blood sign up and discussion

Name: Cloudpelt
Looks: White fur.
Clan: RiverClan
Crush: N/A
Other: Calm, nice, but can be ferocious if in battle

Name: Jaggedjaw
Looks: Jaggedjaw's breed is a Maine Coon, so he is of a larger breed of cat, and pretty furry. His fur is a dark grey, nearly black. He has heterochromia, meaning he has two different colored eyes. Jaggedjaw's left eye is an emerald green and his right eye is an icy blue. He's 40 inches long from nose to tail-tip (approximately 3'4") and on all fours he is about 16 inches tall (about 1'4").
JaggedJaw's most notable feature is the one in which he was named for. His jaw is dislocated, not dissimilar to the way Crookedstar's was. Other than that, he has several notable scars. He has a scar going from his left temple down to the side of his jaw. Along his left flank, several long scars are there. He has a nick on his right ear.
Clan: RiverClan
Crush: None
Other: None

People at school always look at me wierd when I read these books, but now there's a place for me to be me! (:3) I've read all the MAIN series books: The Prophecies Begin, The New Prophecy, The Power of Three, and Omen of the Stars.

Name: Frosttalon
Appearance: White Maine Coon
Clan: ShadowClan
Crush: None...yet?
Other: Earned the suffix -talon when he became a warrior because he saved a kit from the talons on an eagle. And he killed the eagle.

@Tsu I was going to have Frosttalon hunting on the RiverClan border. They can say hello there but they would've already met (Because of being in the same Clan and all)

Ok i was just asking because i wanting to meet people other than messing with Robinpaw...plus i want her to maybe have a mate soon in her life.

Name: Darkstar
Looks: Black pelt
Clan: ShadowClan
Crush: N/A
Other: Despite his name, isn't very cruel, and doesn't make his warriors hunt on other territory that much.

Name: lynx
Looks: flame coloured tom
Clan: none
Crush: none He's a playyar
Other: incredibly flirty

Name: Blossom
Looks: cream coloured she cat
Clan: none
Crush: none yet
Other: is lynxs sister

So the next night in the rp is going to be the gathering where the rouges are gonna show up and start asking to join

(Oh nvm i'm gonna make A rouge)
Name: Ember
Looks: Orange/cream colored she cat
Clan:None
Crush: None.
Other: none.

Name: Grey
Looks: Grey tabby with blue eyes. Same build as Aspen.
Clan: None. Rogue.
Other: Best Friends with Aspen and Cloud.

Name: Cloud
Looks: Pure white she-cat with light blue eyes.
Clan: None. Rogue.
Other: Best friends with Aspen and Grey.