• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior Cats: The Lost Tales of SandClan

Name: Wrenfur
Breed: Stray mix
Clan (RiverClan, ThunderClan, or SandClan): sandclan
Role (Kit, apprentice, warrior, or elder. Kits and Elders will stay at camp. Apprentices can only come if you have a mentor for them): warrior
Will they stay at camp?: yes
Looks: sand coloured pelt with deep brown eyes

Name: CloudLeap
Breed: Somali (picture for context at the bottom)
Clan: ThunderClan
Role: CloudLeap
Will they stay at camp?: No

Name: AmberPaw (to be AmberLeaf when she becomes a Warrior)
Breed: Japanese Bob (pic for context below)
Clan: SandClan
Role: Apprentice
Will they stay at camp?: Idk, she's a part of SandClan, so....

Cloudleap and Amberpaw's appearances, respectively.

japanese-bobtail-cat5.jpg

Name: darkstep
Breed: stray mix
Clan (RiverClan, ThunderClan, or SandClan): thunderclan
Role (Kit, apprentice, warrior, or elder. Kits and Elders will stay at camp. Apprentices can only come if you have a mentor for them): warrior
Will they stay at camp?: Yes
Looks: short furred black cat with green eyes.

I know this is a fourth character but I want thunderclan to have some love

Also just going to say it now because I don't think I made it exactly clear but Wrenfur is jealous of both brighteyes and Sunpelt?(I suck at remembering names)
Because they have kits(on the way) and a mate

Agronaut? Why don't you make a new cat so you arnt reliant on wolfy right now? Not saying this to force mates upon its just because more people and cars would help build the world.

Yeah. Well I have the new blood rp and that's been going pretty well. We only have one person that actually is in thunderclan. One rper with two cats.

Name: Owlfeather
Breed: Tom
Clan: SandClan
Role: Warrior
Will they stay at camp?: Yes
Looks: Dark brown pelt, black stripes, amber eyes

I heard 4 OCs were allowed?

Yup. accepted.

ALSO, I've had an Idea for why Crookedstar/Firestar would send warriors and apprentices to find SandClan. They will do it in hope of finding fresh-kill.

EVERYONE. I need you to tell me all your OCs that are going on the journey. You can list someone else's OCs, as long as you absolutely sure that those OCs are coming.