• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Warrior Cats: The Lost Tales of SandClan

This is interesting, I think I'll join. May I use my character?

Name: Wolfheart
Breed: Colorpoint Shorthair (she has red eyes, a black overcoat and a grey undercoat. She also is a bit more furry than most Colorpoint Shorthairs.)
Clan: Riverclan
Role: Warrior
Will you stay in camp?: No
Other: Wolfheart was a sister of Bluestar. She misses her very much and is still clouded in grief, meaning she will get angry and aggressive easily. She is mysterious, and she is a great stalker.

Last edited:
Ah, one of my all-time favorite book series, tied for first with Percy Jackson...

Name: JaggedJaw
Breed: Maine Coon
Appearance: He's the typical size of a Maine Coon, but he has dark grey fur, and his eyes are two different colors. His right eye is blue and his left is green. If his name wasn't a giveaway, he has a messed up jaw.
Clan: RiverClan
Will they stay at camp?: No

Hello! Could I possibly be Wildfang?

Name: Rainwhisker
Breed: Tuxedo Cat
Appearance: Fluffy but sleek black pelt with white undersides. He has a white tail tip and a pink nose along with ocean blue eyes.
Clan: RiverClan

Name: Foxpaw
Breed: Unknown
Appearance: His pelt looks like a fox's pelt, but much fluffier. His eyes are an emerald green and his nose is a pale pink.
Clan: ThunderClan
Role: Apprentice

Last edited:
Name: Cinderspots
Breed: Cheetoh
Appearance: Her fur is short and white with black speckles, and her eyes are a lava orange. Her tail is mainly black, but some white stripes can be seen near the middle. A scar runs down her right eye, but she can still see through it.

Name: Mistypaw
Breed: Munchkin Ocicat
Appearance: She looks like the average Ocicat for the most part, but her legs are much shorter, and her ears are slightly larger. Her eyes are metallic purple.
Role: Apprentice (Cinderspots's)

Also, quick question: If I am to make a third character, could I make it a kittypet-turned-warrior?

Also also, should I make Cinderspots Mistypaw's mentor, or does anyone else want her? ;)

Last edited:
Alright. I'll change that.

Here's my last form!
Name: Zip (will be Nightstream)
Breed: Tuxedo cat
Appearance: His fur is mainly black, but he has white inside his ears, around his muzzle, at the tip of his tail, and by his feet, as socks. His eyes are a bright green.
Clan: none (will be RiverClan)
Role: none (will be Warrior)

Last edited:
Name:Shiverpaw
Breed:Black-and-white cat
Appearance:Black-and-white she-cat with blue eyes
Clan:Riverclan
Role:Apprentice
Will stay in camp?:No

Is Wireheart taken

Name: Wireheart
Breed: American bobtail
Clan (RiverClan, ThunderClan, or SandClan): Riverclan
Role (Kit, apprentice, warrior, or elder. Kits and Elders will stay at camp. Apprentices can only come if you have a mentor for them): medicine cats apprentice
Will they stay at camp?: no (unless they have already left)
Looks: short tail, blue eyes, white chest, paws, dark brown tabby

Name: Hawk
Breed: Siberian cat
Clan (RiverClan, ThunderClan, or SandClan): can he be a rouge?
Role ): rouge?
Will they stay at camp?: no
Looks: smoke grey/pale brown tabby, brown eyes

Last edited:
1. You didn't have too make a form for Wireheart, but feel free to take her! And, Will they stay at camp? means will they go on the journey to find SandClan
2. Accepted.

Nothing much is happening in ThunderClan. No one is roleplaying in SandClan. Crookedstar is talking with Zip the kittypet to see if he will join the clan.